Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls (2064 Views)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media / Her Boyfriend Claims Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2016
www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/is-faithfulness-only-for-marriages-and.html?m=1

I am confused. I came back from lecture
this evening to the news that a girl
visited my boyfriend in our lodge. (we
live together). I asked my female
neighbours who gave me the gist that they
spent time inside and they said the girl
even took her bath because they saw
her walking to the tap to fetch water.

I
confronted him and he told me that the
girl was just a course mate who came
around to chill. He denied she actually
took her bath but agreed that he asked
her to help him fetch a bucket of water. I
was livid because he would never allow
any male friend to visit me.
I was very angry and I may have said
some hurtful things to him because I was
the one who paid our house rent this
semester.

I got the shock of my life
when he told me in a very insulting yet
calm voice that we are in a relationship
and not marriage and that he owes me
nothing in sense of faithfulness. He told
me that he is not cheating not because
he is under any obligation. I was dumb
struck. I mean I get nothing from him yet

i have remained faithful because we
were in a commited relationship. He left
the house and is yet to return but what
he said got me thinking. Is faithfulness
only for marriage and not for people in a
committed relationship?

I didn't write dis ooo.
Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by vizkiz: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2016
if you were a biitch in your relationship, you will graduate into being a hoe in your marriage. #drops pen...
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Strahovski1(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2016
A faithful relationship would grow into a faithful marriage.

Now why would a lady live with with a man not her husband? Why do some ladies reason with their feet and not their heads? And why would she pay the rent? Really?

2 Likes

Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by BerryScott(f): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2016
congrats on cohabiting, congrats once more, congrats again. all i have to say is congrats. congratulation on your ever soaring level of stupidity to all the girls that cohabit
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Synzu(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2016
I'll comment after I comment.
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by sinaj(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
Cohabiting? Lyk seriously?

Op r ur parents aware u r married in school

And u ain't evn ashamed telling the world

Smh! sad

Wot happens if dat guy doesn't end up getting married to uundecided
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:
I'll comment after I comment.
smh undecided
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Synzu(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh undecided
How do u cope while shaking that your big head?
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

How do u cope while shaking that your big head?
lemme oo, u frgot ur nairaland numbr 1 fan nah
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Synzu(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme oo, u frgot ur nairaland numbr 1 fan nah

LOL @Number 1 fan grin

You've started again oo undecided
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Emodeee: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na front page dis op dey find. No iota of truth in this write up.
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
vizkiz:
if you were a biitch in your relationship, you will graduate into being a hoe in your marriage. #drops pen...
You didn't answer her Question!angry

Now, try again....This time sweety, Use your Cerebrum!sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by jmoore(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2016

Why is there no "dating" in forms like this one?
Marriage is the ultimate relationship. You can't say one is cheating on you if you ain't married to him or her.
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Emodeee:
Na front page dis op dey find. No iota of truth in this write up.
fish brain
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmoore:

Why is there no "dating" in forms like this one?
Marriage is the ultimate relationship. You can't say one is cheating on you if you ain't married to him or her.
smh some guys eh, any1 wu isn't faithful in relatnshp can't definitely b faithful in marriage
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

LOL @Number 1 fan grin

You've started again oo undecided
lemme o, u dunno watapn 2me seff. *sad* they collctd my phne,nd my money, tore my dress, use side of cutlass to beat my bumbum lyk 10tyms.

*iNevaRecoverLikeThisSef
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by vizkiz: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
You didn't answer her Question!angry

Now, try again....This time sweety, Use your Cerebrum!sad

how else am I suppose to answer a "hoe-ful" question? Once a hoe is always a hoe either single or married. Haven't you heard about a married woman furking a gateman before

Baby, do I need to type slowly for you to catch up? undecided
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
vizkiz:

how else am I suppose to answer a "hoe-ful" question? Once a hoe is always a hoe either single or married. Haven't you heard about a married woman furking a gateman before

Baby, do I need to type slowly for you to catch up? undecided

hiahn! u stil neva ansa d questn nah
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by vizkiz: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hiahn! u stil neva ansa d questn nah

can't you decode my message? Use your head and read slowly. Damn!!! Where do these people keep coming from
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by khristals(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
remind me again why the both of you live together when you ain't married!
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Synzu(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme o, u dunno watapn 2me seff. *sad* they collctd my phne,nd my money, tore my dress, use side of cutlass to beat my bumbum lyk 10tyms.

*iNevaRecoverLikeThisSef

shocked shocked

I noticed your absence buh felt you may be busy or something.. Damn!!

Was it a robbery?? shocked
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
vizkiz:

can't you decode my message? Use your head and read slowly. Damn!!! Where do these people keep coming from
grin
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

shocked shocked
I noticed your absence buh felt you may be busy or something.. Damn!!
Was it a robbery?? shocked
gringringrin

I was actually busy wit skul work, registration etc tonguetongue

Gud 2knw u missed me tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
khristals:
remind me again why the both of you live together when you ain't married!
bcus of love nah cheesy
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Synzu(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
gringringrin

I was actually busy wit skul work, registration etc tonguetongue

Gud 2knw u missed me tonguetongue
Iffa give you back-hand slap now, they will say sinnz is wicked undecided
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by jmoore(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh some guys eh, any1 wu isn't faithful in relatnshp can't definitely b faithful in marriage
Here is my own perception. Boy A is dating girl B, if boy A is having sex with girl B, it is the same thing if boy A decides to have sex with girl C. Na the same fornication.
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
First off, it's wrong for both of them to live together while unmarried.
It's understandable if he has proposed to her so the dude is actually right, the girl wasn't smart with the choice she made and that's why she's in this predicament.

Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
its obvious d guy is not into d relationship as much as u are. Call him and talk to him
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmoore:

Here is my own perception. Boy A is dating girl B, if boy A is having sex with girl B, it is the same thing if boy A decides to have sex with girl C. Na the same fornication.

smh, u need Jesus
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by jmoore(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh, u need Jesus

I already got Jesus Christ in my life. cool
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Iffa give you back-hand slap now, they will say sinnz is wicked undecided
#warmhug#
Re: Is Faithfulness Only For Marriages And Not For Relationships? Need Answers Pls by mrkay101(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought dating was to find someone ur compatible with... So I think maybe he's considering other options.

Oh don't get me wrong its not an excuse to cheat but still ur not married and am sure u guys never talked about marriage.

Marriage is the ultimate union.

P.S I think ur jst pained cos u guys live together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Checking If His Two Daughters Are Still Virgin. Is It Right. / Curious Life Of a Rejected Male Child / End Of Year Confession Thread(2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.