Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. (1165 Views)

Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! / Are You Facing Some Relationship Challenge? / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Asapchikki(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nobody prays that you have a relationship challenge, but if you have one, kindly drop it let's advice you.

[url="https://gistafrika.com] the gist man[/url]

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by ModestGal(f): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hmmn
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by ForestHill: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
She prefers handfan to AC. any advice on this?

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by chatinent: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Yawns.
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Ugaboy: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
I'm shy
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Let me book space here

Meanwhile, you can get paid to watch videos

https://wintub.com/?r=1581782

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
I beat him up when he gets me annoyed. I am too strong for my own good so I have turned him to s punching bag. What do I do? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by callmeRichie(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ishilove:
I beat him up when he gets me annoyed. I am too strong for my own good so I have turned him to s punching bag. What do I do? cry

Beat him more tongue
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Vyzz: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
When she is angry she asks me to leave the house

I really don't k ow what to do
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Vyzz:

When next she does that, show her the rent receipt.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by phelonrays: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
My Landlords' daughter,

Since she returned from school, because of the lockdown.........

Hmmmmmmm undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11747848_hidingmorinho_jpeg_jpegfb4023a1d443c962181445e3e4a15dc6
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
she prefers water than tissue

2 Likes

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Nettybrown(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ishilove:
Wow! U re so lucky u are'nt dating a man o.
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by myles16(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2020
She farts too much and she's not even fat sef.. what should I do!!?
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Asapchikki(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
ForestHill:

Marry her na wife material
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Asapchikki(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Ugaboy:
I'm shy
Why are you shy

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nuelyoyo(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2020
myles16:
We need more information so we can help you.

Does her fart smell?

Is it a silent one or the one that sounds like a thunder?

Does she fart when you have sex with her?

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Ekejoestar(m): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2020
I met this lady since august last year, professed love to each other and started dating, though it kind of a long distance relationship cos she lives at orile while i live at agbado, but my problem is her money matter as in her needs never seems to end and i always gives to her whenever she asked...I once gave her 200k free oooo. but my concern is that she has not added any single value to my life whether in monetery or in advice or otherwise. Though she's a sales girl who earns salary on monthly basis. Am seriously worried about this trend cos i know that anything that you attach yourself to that doesn't add value to you is decreasing your value. Should i call off this relationship or tell her point blank that she does not add value to my life.

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by ForestHill: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
I met this lady since august last year, professed love to each other and started dating, though it kind of a long distance relationship cos she lives at orile while i live at agbado, but my problem is her money matter as in her needs never seems to end and i always gives to her whenever she asked...I once gave her 200k free oooo. but my concern is that she has not added any single value to my life whether in monetery or in advice or otherwise. Though she's a sales girl who earns salary on monthly basis. Am seriously worried about this trend cos i know that anything that you attach yourself to that doesn't add value to you is decreasing your value. Should i call off this relationship or tell her point blank that she does not add value to my life.
With all this epistle, you still need an advise ??
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2020
ForestHill:

First of all, find out why she does this. You might think its weird, but look deeper, you might see a logical reason to this.
Has it caused her a life threatening cold in the past? Dig deeper sir
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

As hard as this sounds, its a serious issue if this is true.
You will end up up turning the mental health of the entire family, if you guys marry, especially the children.

A solution is this. Everyone has trigger points that shows their various levels of anger. For instance, someone might be 'normally angry' in an argument, but when he starts coming closer to his partner or raising his voice, or saying "what did you just say now?' , its a sign that the aggression or anger is entering 'red zone'

Discuss this with your partner. Discover yours. When you do, set it as a boundary. Once you get to this stage, try to walk away. This might be difficult at first, because you aren't used to backing down in a face off, so plead with your partner to help you by also walking away too if you havent done so by this moment.

Another point is to discuss in the Olen where the public are. There are certain people who no matter how angry the get, their self consciousness of crowds or people around them don't let them get angry beyond a certain point, of bring violent. If you Fall into this category, then try it.

Apart from the physical steps above, you need to add prayers to it.
You need to address the issue on all fronts, both physical and spiritual. Dont settle for only one side, it won't stop.

Lastly this issue can't just clear away immediately. You need to be patient but determined. People with worse behaviours overcame, ishi, I'm sure you can too.

Update me on your progress.

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Vyzz:

This is a serious issue.
And it needs to be address immediately. This is because if you guys plan on getting married, every little argument will end in separation (God forbid)

Solution.
Locate the moment she is at her happiest mood, and talk to her.

Start with how much you appreciate her and love her etc. BE ATTENTIVE AT HER REACTIONS AT THIS POINT. YOU WILL KNOW WHY BELOW. Then when the blushing starts , branch into how she hurts you with this action. And how she needs to stop it.

Now note that part that you are telling her how much you love her and appreciate her. IF SHE ACTS UNMOVED OR UNINTERESTED, THEN YOU HAVE A BIGGER ISSUE.

This is because , once a woman doesn't have respect for a man, its totally a waste of time still being in that relationship or appealing to her sense of emotions.
If the above is true, we both know what to do.

ITS NO USE INCREASING YOUR SPEED IN A WRONG DIRECTION.

I wish you all the best bro. Cheers

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Ishilove: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2020
nnamdiosu:

As hard as this sounds, its a serious issue if this is true.
You will end up up turning the mental health of the entire family, if you guys marry, especially the children.

A solution is this. Everyone has trigger points that shows their various levels of anger. For instance, someone might be 'normally angry' in an argument, but when he starts coming closer to his partner or raising his voice, or saying "what did you just say now?' , its a sign that the aggression or anger is entering 'red zone'

Discuss this with your partner. Discover yours. When you do, set it as a boundary. Once you get to this stage, try to walk away. This might be difficult at first, because you aren't used to backing down in a face off, so plead with your partner to help you by also walking away too if you havent done so by this moment.

Another point is to discuss in the Olen where the public are. There are certain people who no matter how angry the get, their self consciousness of crowds or people around them don't let them get angry beyond a certain point, of bring violent. If you Fall into this category, then try it.

Apart from the physical steps above, you need to add prayers to it.
You need to address the issue on all fronts, both physical and spiritual. Dont settle for only one side, it won't stop.

Lastly this issue can't just clear away immediately. You need to be patient but determined. People with worse behaviours overcame, ishi, I'm sure you can too.

Update me on your progress.
Thank you for your kind advice. Let me give you a brief background-

He is very tall and well built, almost 6'4, while I am plus sized and a 5'5. As a result of our height difference he is always chooking my head under his armpits. His armpit smells 'man man' and I have warned him severally not to be playing this kind of radarada play with me but everything is always a joke with him. I told him not to look at my small height o, I am strong o. You, he did not hear.

One day he didn't have his bath and he stuck my head under his stinky pits again. That did it. Something snapped in me.

I got a stool, climbed on it (my hand cannot reach his face) and smacked him across that loveable, very handsome and troublemaking face. You should have seen the shock on his face . Lol.

He sha slapped his own back. We fought long and hard that day but I won because all the fufu and banga I eat is not for fun.

Since then I use my fists to express my displeasure. He says he is still with me because I am not moved by his looks when I am going turbo on him. Yeah, it's not healthy. The relationship is... toxic but there's a certain method to our madness. We fit each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:

Hello bro. Trust me as hard as it sounds, a lady who truly lives you won't act so. You might ve amazed to discover that although she displays this sort of behaviour with you, she might ve doing the very opposite with some other guy.

Let's try a simple experiment. Call her now and tell her you need xyz amount of money very urgently and immediately. Make it a l
Moderately big in figures.

This are the possible relations from her.
1. I dont have. Look else where.
2. I have but I want to use it
3. Where so I get that kind of money from na?
5. Me thats a sales girl ? Where do I get it from?

Replies like this above are red flags. But...

1. I have but I can give u half.
2. I don't have but what do WE do
3. Come and take.

The above are green flags. It shows what affects you, affect her too

I'm not saying that the above tests are complete litmus test. No. I'm just trying to prove a theory here...when a lady really loves you, you problems becomes hers and she tries to solve them with you.

Try it and let's see. If she gives a reply within the green flag, then its just a mindset or character in her that you need to talk about. Try the recommendation above.

Whatever happens, take it in good faith. Cheers buddy

3 Likes

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Asapchikki(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2020
nuelyoyo:
We need more information so we can help you.

Does her fart smell?

Is it a silent one or the one that sounds like a thunder?

Does she fart when you have sex with her?
.exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Thank you for your kind advice. Let me give you a brief background-

He is very tall and well built, almost 6'4, while I am plus sized and a 5'5. As a result of our height difference he is always chooking my head under his armpits. His armpit smells 'man man' and I have warned him severally not to be playing this kind of radarada play with me but everything is always a joke with him. I told him not to look at my small height o, I am strong o. You, he did not hear.

One day he didn't have his bath and he stuck my head under his stinky pits again. That did it. Something snapped in me.

I got a stool, climbed on it (my hand cannot reach his face) and smacked him across that loveable, very handsome and troublemaking face. You should have seen the shock on his face . Lol.

He sha slapped his own back. We fought long and hard that day but I won because all the fufu and banga I eat is not for fun.

Since then I use my fists to express my displeasure. He says is still with me because I am not moved by his looks when I am going turbo on him. Yeah, it's not healthy. The relationship is... toxic but there's a certain method to our madness. We fit each other.

Lol. Now I get. smiley

Truth is, this is actually supposed to be a sort of play /fight...but I'm bothered that along the line, it might turn to something bloody. Let me explain.

Its a know fact that many cases if domestic abuse, (even in the particular fight that ended the life of one of the partners), didnt start all violent. Most started with a certain small push, or small slap. But at the end, it led to death. THATS ALSO WHY THE SURVIVING PARTNER IS MOSTLY IN SHOCK BECAUSE THEY SUDDENLY REALIZED, HOW DID WE GET HERE.

so, there is a strong chance (God forbid), yours could end there...especially when the man realizes that , I'm the man, I have to show extra strength....that extra strength is the issue. It might Introduce weapons, greater physical strength, etc (cause I'm having a strong feeling, your man is holding back not to hurt you)

Thank you for realizing its toxic. Therefore it needs to END. realize that even during normally play, a very healthy person can fall and just give up. How much more in small fist fights.

Now I realize that, (based on your illustration above), you are the initiator. Ishi, you really need to control you. I'm guessing you have lots of brothers or stayed around boys when growing up. Girls like that have being 'trained' to act like this. Lol.

But jokes apart, it has to stop. Try using the implantation plan in gave initially. Its something you both will do. Together. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2020
nnamdiosu:

First of all, find out why she does this. You might think its weird, but look deeper, you might see a logical reason to this.
Has it caused her a life threatening cold in the past? Dig deeper sir
lol.. Dude relax, seriously..
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove, i need to start buying weed from your supplier...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Ishilove: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Lol. Now I get. smiley

Truth is, this is actually supposed to be a sort of play /fight...but I'm bothered that along the line, it might turn to something bloody. Let me explain.

Its a know fact that many cases if domestic abuse, (even in the particular fight that ended the life of one of the partners), didnt start all violent. Most started with a certain small push, or small slap. But at the end, it led to death. THATS ALSO WHY THE SURVIVING PARTNER IS MOSTLY IN SHOCK BECAUSE THEY SUDDENLY REALIZED, HOW DID WE GET HERE.

so, there is a strong chance (God forbid), yours could end there...especially when the man realizes that , I'm the man, I have to show extra strength....that extra strength is the issue. It might Introduce weapons, greater physical strength, etc (cause I'm having a strong feeling, your man is holding back not to hurt you)

Thank you for realizing its toxic. Therefore it needs to END. realize that even during normally play, a very healthy person can fall and just give up. How much more in small fist fights.

Now I realize that, (based on your illustration above), you are the initiator. Ishi, you really need to control you. I'm guessing you have lots of brothers or stayed around boys when growing up. Girls like that have being 'trained' to act like this. Lol.

But jokes apart, it has to stop. Try using the implantation plan in gave initially. Its something you both will do. Together. Cheers
Thanks dear. My brothers are around his size (mum says I was playing truancy the day God was sharing height)

2 Likes

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Ishilove: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2020
simplelex:
Ishilove, i need to start buying weed from your supplier...
Bad belle grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by LegendaryLover(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2020
myles16:
she needs to clean up her stomach with purge medicines. Then make daily use of meds that aid digestion e.g kelp supplements.
And ofcourse watch what food combo she eats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? / Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.