Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. (1173 Views)

Simp Stories Thread: Share Your Experience Of Being A Simp!! / Are You Facing Some Relationship Challenge? / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Bad belle grin
lol,
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by Asapchikki(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ekejoestar:
I met this lady since august last year, professed love to each other and started dating, though it kind of a long distance relationship cos she lives at orile while i live at agbado, but my problem is her money matter as in her needs never seems to end and i always gives to her whenever she asked...I once gave her 200k free oooo. but my concern is that she has not added any single value to my life whether in monetery or in advice or otherwise. Though she's a sales girl who earns salary on monthly basis. Am seriously worried about this trend cos i know that anything that you attach yourself to that doesn't add value to you is decreasing your value. Should i call off this relationship or tell her point blank that she does not add value to my life.

If truly she hasn't added any value to your life. Retrace your steps and save your life.
Re: A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. My brothers are around his size (mum says I was playing truancy the day God was sharing height)

You welcome friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine Being Suicidal And Girls Think You're Forming Fineboy / She Turns Out To Be The Shy Type / Take Your Crush On Vacation To Casa Del Papa On October 1st - She Wont Say No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.