Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous (49006 Views)

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2020
The Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, said he has not travelled out of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, since March 22.

The minister was reacting to a letter written by the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Executive Jets Services Limited, Sam Iwuajoku, over circumstances surrounding a Lagos-Abuja-flight operated on Saturday.

The PUNCH had earlier reported that the airline was suspended by the Federal Government for flying a musician, Azeez Fashola aka Naira Marley, and his team to Abuja to attend a concert.

The Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika had announced the suspension during a Presidential Task Force briefing in Abuja on Monday.

Subsequently, the Chairman of the airline wrote a letter of apology to Sirika saying he gave the approval for the flight thinking the passenger was Fashola.

Reacting in a statement on Tuesday, Fashola’s Special Adviser on Communications, Hakeem Bello, said, “The attention of the Office of the Honourable Minister of Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola SAN, has been drawn to a letter signed by the Chairman/CEO of Executive Jets Services Limited, Dr Sam Iwuajoku concerning a flight it operated to Abuja last weekend.

“For purposes of clarity and in order to set the records straight, the Hon. Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN, has not travelled out of Abuja since March 22, 2020, when he returned there after an inspection tour of the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway construction work and a visit to Lagos, before the lockdown.

“The decision of the Hon. Minister not to travel was taken in strict compliance with the Federal Government’s ban on inter-state travels as part of efforts to control the COVID-19 pandemic.

“It is therefore ridiculous for Dr Iwuajoku to attempt to link the Hon. Minister with any non-compliant flight.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/linking-me-with-naira-marleys-flight-ridiculous-fashola/%3famp=1

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Multiplier7(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
I believe him! What about you?

Yeeh! First to comment at last. Meanwhile am now a Millionaire cheesy

What's the big deal self about being first to comment? undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Sanusiaderoju12(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
exactly

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Ogegeodey(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2020
Dr Iwuajoku is trying to do damage control.

If Naira Marley had not gathered crowd at Abuja, nobody would have known they was any sharp practice by the airlines operator.

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by slivertongue: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2020
former minister of darkness talking

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Karemarealty288(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Naira Marley is Fashola.....Fashola is Fashola . let this case close abeg.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by tillaman(m): 4:44am On Jun 17, 2020
The person wey draft that letter no think at all, he/she should be sacked grin very unprofessional and hanging their flaws on the most stupid excuse ever!
sounds more like a cheating husband’s rant when caught in the act

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by doctor306(m): 4:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Both the pilot,the chairman, the two Fashola’s are crazy

Am very sure Buhari is in shock over this matter

Naira Marley too is crazy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Lexusgs430: 4:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Hopeless and useless reaction.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Abalado(f): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2020
If u believe him,is at ur own risk o , how can u say you hv not traveled out of Abj since march 22,,,lie lie people

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by BeauBragner: 4:47am On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by lilkudos(m): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin he said he was thoughting angry it was a thoughting things tongue tongue meanwhile marlians no manners, have they found their missing belts and pants�� undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Wickedfacts: 4:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Naira Marley has bad luck. He destroys those he associates with. No wonder Zlatan and co dey avoid am.

19 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by jerrybakermillz(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Nama movement

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Wickedfacts: 4:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
If u believe him,is at ur own risk o , how can u say you hv not traveled out of Abj since march 22,,,lie lie people

Did you see him out of Abuja since March 22? He is a public figure. If he goes out, the press would follow him.
Why are some of you so stupid like this?

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Kobicove(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2020
Naira Marley you're on your own...everyone is denying you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2020
.......Subsequently, the Chairman of the airline wrote a letter of apology
to Sirika saying he gave the approval for the flight thinking the
passenger was Fashola.
Just imagine such stupidity shocked

The most RIDICULOUS thing we've heard in a long while.

Anyways, Rumours are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Same species that believed their country is being ruled by a handsome man from Sudan.

Chicken brain pathetic losers.

You will see like 2 or 3 of them quoting this innocent post now! tongue

Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves tongue tongue

You can now start quoting in 5, 4, 3 , 2........leggo wink wink

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by espn(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Very funny people...
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Obierika(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Are we still on this matter? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Hmmmmmm..
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by wilemer: 4:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Whoa
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by DonHummer(m): 4:51am On Jun 17, 2020
This una explanation is not necessary, the man only said he thought that fashola was the one... and it's not unusual to think that cause most of their customers are always high profiled men.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Joefat: 4:51am On Jun 17, 2020
I see this guy going to prison. Na mouth go kill him last Last
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by dadebayo1(m): 4:53am On Jun 17, 2020
The MD and who ever drafted the letter needs serious mentoring on how to write an official letter... Did they forget the entire crew took pictures with oga Azeez Fashola.. So they felt Babatunde Fashola in the crew is the Minister grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2020
Bighead9:

Na Igbo ipob man na, what do you expect before grin grin grin grin.
Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

We are two different people.
Kindly take note bighead!

We true, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine business, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Anyways,
Next time, kindly edit where you used the word IGBOS to Igbos pleaseeeeee.

We true igbos love our darling nation and pray for her success EVERYDAY.
And we love our fellow Nigerians like no tomorrow, moreso because they love us too.

Long Live Ojukwu.
Long Live Gowon.
Long Live ONE NIGERIA.

We Rise!!

Bighead9:

Guy relax, I'm an Igbo Man and a patriot.
Nwoke mara ihe nke egwu.
O di mma oru gi.
Chukwu gozie Nigeria.
Chop knuckle cheesy
We love those your pictures dieeeee..... kiss

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by sleek214(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Very ridiculous
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by themonk(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Bighead9:

Na Igbo man na, what do you expect before grin grin grin grin.
Whoever it was is better than demon-looking Naira Marley.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Somodooo: 4:57am On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
post=90753382:

Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

Kindly take note bighead!
[/s]
shatap

8 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Somodooo: 4:58am On Jun 17, 2020
[s]
post=90753332:
The most RIDICULOUS thing we've heard in a long while.

Anyways, Rumours are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Same species that believed their country is being ruled by a handsome man from Sudan.

Chicken brain pathetic losers.

You will see like 2 or 3 of them quoting this innocent post now! tongue

Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves tongue tongue

You can now start quoting in 5, 4, 3 , 2........leggo wink wink
[/s]
trash trash trash

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / Senate President Saraki Visits Atiku Abubakar (pics) / 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.