Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous (49028 Views)

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by tillaman(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2020
uncastableodd:

How did u learn the hard way brother MI .

Oya re MI si

Me sef dey do am sa
brotherly Cele babes nearly sent to oblivion grin I dated some cuppa them, about 4 or so,
all 4 of them their season no good at all, 1 may be coincidence but all 4 of them, the matter long bro but I know Cele babes should only date Cele boys!!
Especially those ones wey fair like tomato jos
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Throwback: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
If u believe him,is at ur own risk o , how can u say you hv not traveled out of Abj since march 22,,,lie lie people

Did you see him outside Abuja after that date?

Must we argue like illiterates without any fact?

Without facts, yet you make an allegation. Who then is a "lie lie people" if not you?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by olaeffect(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You are one of the stupid people I was talking about. At the very least, if you want to quote me, do so with proper grammar. Fashola denied involvement and you are still arguing. Meanwhile, even Naira Marley said the Babatunde in question is his own brother. So, go get your facts right and stop quoting me on nonsense.

Sorry for quoting you.
I was thinking you had some common sense, i should i have know better.
Once again, i am sorry, i will not come down to your level, because i know you will finish me with your degree of daftness.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Multiplier7(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2020
edoairways:

Any financial benefits on first to comment?

grin grin grin grin grin

Join me o let's go and ask Seun
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by edoairways: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2020
Multiplier7:

grin grin grin grin grin

Join me o let's go and ask Seun
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by bobntu: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2020
From the statement, the last place he visited is Lagos. Why mention a previous visit "Enugu - Port Harcourt expressway". Is it not a politicization of the response? This particular road, originally built in 1979, has remained 'under construction' from regime to regime. Is this another way of reminding the people of that area that they don't deserve anything from the federal government? Much bigger projects are executed in other parts of the country without much commentary.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Myer(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Dr Iwuajoku is trying to do damage control.

If Naira Marley had not gathered crowd at Abuja, nobody would have known they was any sharp practice by the airlines operator.

Exactly.

There are so many such low key shows happening. They only happened to get caught cos Naira Marley just doesn't know how to lay low.

The law is only for the poor anyways.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Did you see him out of Abuja since March 22? He is a public figure. If he goes out, the press would follow him.
Why are some of you so stupid like this?

help me educate that person....u see the result when u give an orangutan an internet enable phone....
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Sleekfingers: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=virginchaser post=90753584]I expected BRF to clarify something here. Are you guys related? [/quote

there are over millions of people answering that surname......so your question no make sense.....abi. Na only buhari dey answer his last name?

There was a day i went to mtn office to replace my sim...i think three to four years ago. The mtn staff attending to me showed his colleague my form. His first name and last name is the same as mine.... I was surprise to....we became friends....and he is still my friend,,,i call him my twin brother....though he is a bit older
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by uncastableodd(f): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
brotherly Cele babes nearly sent to oblivion grin I dated some cuppa them, about 4 or so,
all 4 of them their season no good at all, 1 may be coincidence but all 4 of them, the matter long bro but I know Cele babes should only date Cele boys!!
Especially those ones wey fair like tomato jos

I once dated a cherubim girl too.

Anytime I offend her ,she dey tell me sey she dey pity my kids ..though I was nice to her sa
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by bejeria101(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Abeg shut up. The mistake has already been made. Make you no hype yourself.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by tillaman(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
uncastableodd:

I once dated a cherubim girl too.

Anytime I offend her ,she dey tell me sey she dey pity my kids ..though I was nice to her sa
abeg flee bro!! There was one time I met this cute girl so we clicked instantly and we got talking so we were becoming more intimate and all, There was this Sunday I was just viewing whatsapp status Naso I see her post in the beauty of her cele regalia with chronic ibile caption! I just bolt bro she still called me on video last week and she’s always asking me what she did wrong that I decided to sideline her and all that, abeg bro if you wan pull parol abeg make them no sabi say you get wife or kids please the girls outside now can do anything o!
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by oluwazoba25: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
doctor306:
Both the pilot,the chairman, the two Fashola’s are crazy

Am very sure Buhari is in shock over this matter

Naira Marley too is crazy
and you too day craz
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by uncastableodd(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
abeg flee bro!! There was one time I met this cute girl so we clicked instantly and we got talking so we were becoming more intimate and all, There was this Sunday I was just viewing whatsapp status Naso I see her post in the beauty of her cele regalia with chronic ibile caption! I just bolt bro she still called me on video last week and she’s always asking me what she did wrong that I decided to sideline her and all that, abeg bro if you wan pull parol abeg make them no sabi say you get wife or kids please the girls outside now can do anything o!

Na so

I once bleeped one cele girl in 2010 .upon all the cele beads she put for yansh,omo I removed everything yansh her o..

But I don't do girls again sa because my wife still fine pass all of these girls wey a don date .

The cherubim girl fine like mammy water o and she com yellow wella but my wife still fine pass ..

A don resign
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by grandstar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
slivertongue:
former minister of darkness talking

Power supply has actually improved.

Also, it's not his fault that people don't want to either pay a market determined price for power.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
It is absolutely ridiculos, it seems the operatives of the ExecuteJet are bunch of useless people as Nairamarley.

Can't differientiate between light and darkness?
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
dairykidd:

Omor see smoke shocked

You like?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by slivertongue: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
grandstar:

Power supply has actually improved.

Also, it's not his fault that people don't want to either pay a market determined price for power.

how many megawatts pls
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by hstar: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
baba mi I don do am countless times but I dey very sleek grin at the point of getting caught there’s always a story to buy time but I regret it though and I have stopped since I learnt the hard way from Cele babes
Haaaaa
Cele ke, shey won da seria fun e sha?

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by tillaman(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
hstar:

Haaaaa
Cele ke, shey won da seria fun e sha?
they wan get me finally but we rise regardless
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
jerrybakermillz:

You like?
Like ke? I love grin
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by hstar: 6:07am On Jun 18, 2020
tillaman:
they wan get me finally but we rise regardless
Thank God, but u too sha, ah, ejo pelepele di owo yin o
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Wickedfacts: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

You're brilliant.... any Wushu connections? grin

This is bro
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by TheChameleon: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Wickedfacts:

This is Oko awon okoro bro

I suspected as much but i think i asked once and it got submerged or got banned grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Wickedfacts: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

I suspected as much but i think i asked once and it got submerged or got banned grin grin grin

Those guys don't want to hear oko anything. Straight ban.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.