Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous (49032 Views)

Stop Linking Me To Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu, Ngige Warns IPOB / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Linking Me With APC Is Like Associating Me With Armed Robbers – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by bigDickson(m): 4:59am On Jun 17, 2020
m
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Benwallt(m): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Nonsense adviser trying to be relevant. The jet chairman said "he thought it was the minister because of the name resemblance." What is he now setting straight.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 17, 2020
Somodooo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
As usual...all his talk is trash

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Neocotez(m): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2020
See as him dey look naira Marley
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by virginchaser(m): 5:13am On Jun 17, 2020
I expected BRF to clarify something here. Are you guys related?
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Neocotez(m): 5:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Laugh wan kill pesin

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 17, 2020
post=90753332:

Just imagine such stupidity shocked

The most RIDICULOUS thing we've heard in a long while.

Anyways, Rumours are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Same species that believed their country is being ruled by a handsome man from Sudan.

Chicken brain pathetic losers.

You will see like 2 or 3 of them quoting this innocent post now! tongue

Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves tongue tongue

You can now start quoting in 5, 4, 3 , 2........leggo wink wink
Welcome back felix. I saw your post on sports and i was scared you were tired of your inability to explain matters like the budget and other fraud your apc has been dishing out. Any day I don't see your post it's like Nairaland is a bit boring for me. And yes we will definitely quote. Your posts give us the opportunity to expose how daft apc supporters are and how they shut up in silence or avoid topics like the budget or how Oshiomole and Obaseki are exposing the corruption in apc. You can scream mods now grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Rule 2 to be successful in life : Ignore losers, especially 2 time losers!! tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by mu2sa2: 5:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Hadi Sirika (boko haram), Sam Iwuajoku (ipob), Fahola (Afonja).This is a tango involving igbo, yoruba and hausa ethnic groups- Nigeria's biggest trouble makers.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Adetayo1978(m): 5:40am On Jun 17, 2020
That Azeez Fashola was thought to be Raji Fashola is nothing other than tales by moonlight So funny indeed!
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by babyboy1: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Does criticising Dr Sam that the letter is unprofessional...to me he is very right because he never expected Naira Marley to fly under this lockdown. So probably due to the name Fashola he felt is the honourable. But calling them bunch of useless is rude.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Adetayo1978(m): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=Neocotez post=90753607]Laugh wan kill pesin[/quo I tell you
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 17, 2020
post=90753332:

Just imagine such stupidity shocked

The most RIDICULOUS thing we've heard in a long while.

Anyways, Rumours are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Same species that believed their country is being ruled by a handsome man from Sudan.

Chicken brain pathetic losers.

You will see like 2 or 3 of them quoting this innocent post now! tongue

Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves tongue tongue

You can now start quoting in 5, 4, 3 , 2........leggo wink wink

The more you deny, the more you make it seem feasible. A fully intact president, no matter how gentle, can never have his nuclear family challenged to the extent of shots fired. If the family of citizen 1 is being harassed, what of the common people?
The rulership of Nigeria as presently constituted is calamitous to say the least.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
If u believe him,is at ur own risk o , how can u say you hv not traveled out of Abj since march 22,,,lie lie people
Did he travel to your room?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Gkay1(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2020
ok
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Ajibel(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2020
Abalado:
If u believe him,is at ur own risk o , how can u say you hv not traveled out of Abj since march 22,,,lie lie people

so we should now believe you?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by ezegenigbonine: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2020
This post funny sha

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by dododawa1: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2020
IPOB man wrote the letter not IGBO man.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by ikorodureporta: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2020
That airline mgt needs more punishment... foolish & senseless managers
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by henryobinna(m): 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
brightdestiny96:

The more you deny, the more you make it seem feasible. A fully intact president, no matter how gentle, can never have his nuclear family challenged to the extent of shots fired. If the family of citizen 1 is being harassed, what of the common people?
The rulership of Nigeria as presently constituted is calamitous to say the least.
exactly what I was telling some people, it's either his dead or his incapacitated.

He can't allow his wife be treated like that. That's impossible
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by omalicha2: 6:45am On Jun 17, 2020
This naira Marley again?
He was also in funke akindele's saga
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
The person wey draft that letter no think at all, he/she should be sacked grin very unprofessional and hanging their flaws on the most stupid excuse ever!
sounds more like a cheating husband’s rant when caught in the act
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Roozzaay(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2020
That MD should change his supplier. How could you thought Babatunde Raji Fashola was Azeez Fashola?
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Dshocker(m): 6:50am On Jun 17, 2020
The letter was written in a primary 4 style,it lacks professionalism.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by toprealman: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2020
tillaman:
The person wey draft that letter no think at all, he/she should be sacked grin very unprofessional and hanging their flaws on the most stupid excuse ever!
sounds more like a cheating husband’s rant when caught in the act
Tells you that you only need the right contact, time and chance to hit it big. Up there very little need for sense.
The chairman of the company and his scribe bear me withness.
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by blessedchild234(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2020
Ridiculous indeed
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2020
lilkudos:
grin grin he said he was thoughting angry it was a thoughting things tongue tongue meanwhile marlians no manners, have they found their missing belts and pants�� undecided

not yet until they found their sense first

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Bamzolu: 7:01am On Jun 17, 2020
He said he THOUGHT it was raji fashola d minister .. he said wen he saw d name fashola , he dint know it was naira Marley fashola........ he is not trying to link d minister to d situation. He just said he thought he was d one dat was why he granted dem d flight to Abuja. Simple English. Dem don twist d matter

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by olaeffect(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Did you see him out of Abuja since March 22? He is a public figure. If he goes out, the press would follow him.
Why are some of you so stupid like this?

So surprised you could make this statement. In this same Nigeria that even presidents have travelled out without the knowledge of anybody. You are stating that a simple minister cannot go from Abuja to Lagos without the knowledge of the press?
It's like you dont know the mystery surrounding the death of Abba Kyari as relates to where he actually died.

I am not saying the minister is lying ooo. I am just saying that your excuse on his behalf is worst than that made by the airline. grin
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by Gandollar(f): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Always resist the urge to shalaye, ko necessary ---+-+ Helinues 2020
Re: Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous by HRMK: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2020
ITS A LAME AND FLIMSY EXCUSE BY THE AIRLINE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.