Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,454 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman (32240 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Cantonese: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
One cannot understand this APC and their brand of "democracy" and "progressives". Where is the democracy in their selection of candidates and where is the progressive in the affairs of the nation? Their selection process never ends well. Next violence and bitter court process follow.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Dumte(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Politics in Nigeria is like a season film. How come this matter of Oshiomole just popped up now immediately when Obaseki and his Deputy decamped to PDP? I trust PDP on this judgement.

Someone should tell Oshiomole that the student someday becomes the master.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2020
elohim24:
Wrong... Ajimobi has not been sworn in by NWC as deputy national chairman South when the order was given. How can you leave deputy chairman and ask deputy national secretary to act as party chairman.? Giadom should go and rest. Buhari really has no grip on anything... not his family, his presidency or his party. 2023 will be very brutal for politicians because Buhari will just fold his hand and allow everybody to shoot their shot.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by olaeffect(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2020
neoclassical:
You can kill yourselves for all I care.

Meanwhile, I have it in good authority that Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu will take over from Buhari. The deal has been sealed. You can argue with your key board.
They are shopping for a Vice from the North East. Bubu himself has decided.
Tell your people you heard it from me first.

Mummy Olunloyo is this you grin
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2020
neoclassical:

Meanwhile, I have it in good authority that Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu will take over from Buhari. The deal has been sealed. You can argue with your key board.
WEED IS NOT GOOD ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by RuddyFusion(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2020
TGM2015:
They know how to play the game better than Obaseki and his supporters that join hands to remove Obaseki.

The Presidency is with Oshiomole in this fight.

Who's the presidency?
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2020
elohim24:
Wrong... Ajimobi has not been sworn in by NWC as deputy national chairman South when the order was given. How can you leave deputy chairman and ask deputy national secretary to act as party chairman.? Giadom should go and rest. Buhari really has no grip on anything... not his family, his presidency or his party. 2023 will be very brutal for politicians because Buhari will just fold his hand and allow everybody to shoot their shot.

oshomole was suspended when he appointed Ajimobi so the appointment is null and void.

legally Giadom is the most senior APC official in the South and the court recognized that

it is now you realize buhari is lifeless and braindead?
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 17, 2020
oyeb15:
Does Court verdict over ride party's constitution
court helps you interpret your party constitution

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/oshiomholes-suspension-giadom-faults-ajimobis-appointment-as-apc-acting-national-chairman/

i weep for this country

if will our politicians use the same red eye pursue development of this country

only God knows where we for dey now

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by jasent(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
chinjo:
This Obaseki matter go kill Oshiomhole o. This fight is getting more interesting by the day. Now it is Oshiomhole 1 - Obaseki 1. This is really an Elclasico match.
Osho was just too foolish to start a war he ought to know s bigger than him.Thats why i keep laughing out his nairaland support because they dont really know the true situation of things in Edo state.He was supposed to learn his lession when he survived the lower court ruling that sacked him,i was expecting him to go and make peace in Edo state,no he rather chose to be foolish.foolish man
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by elohim24: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

oshomole was suspended when he appointed Ajimobi so the appointment is null and void.

legally Giadom is the most senior APC official in the South and the court recognized that

it is now you realize buhari is lifeless and braindead?
Oshiomole was granted stay of execution on the suspension which makes his actions legitimate. Judicial process is very tricky... if another court found OUK guilty and sentence him, would that make his contribution at the Senate illegal? It's still a process, oshiomole will still appeal

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2020
TGM2015:
They know how to play the game better than Obaseki and his supporters that join hands to remove Obaseki.

The Presidency is with Oshiomole in this fight.

which presidency? the president that cannot control his own family?

you think only Obaseki is behind oshomole troubles?
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by prohet: 6:57am On Jun 17, 2020
neoclassical:

pass me the weed
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by toprealman: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2020
DStatAnalyst:
This is expected. The anti-Oshiomole camp can not be pro-Ajimobi

Check my signature for weekly incentives
And do what with your signature? Withdraw Dangote's money the Hushpuppy way with it or what?
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Born2Breed(f): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao...see this one. You don weak? If na pdp dey disgrace themselves like this you for don dey scream 'our darling daddy cannot allow this in his fold'

You dey mind the mannerless irritant.

That guys brain is rabbies infected.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:01am On Jun 17, 2020
oyeb15:
Does Court verdict over ride party's constitution
Court verdicts over rides any written or unwritten constitution.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by HRMK: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2020
DIDNT THEY SAY AJIMOBI IS INDISPOSED?
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2020
elohim24:

Oshiomole was granted stay of execution on the suspension which makes his actions legitimate. Judicial process is very tricky... if another court found OUK guilty and sentence him, would that make his contribution at the Senate illegal? It's still a process, oshiomole will still appeal

a stay of execution means everyone should maintain status quo. oshomole appointing Ajimobi means he tempered with status quo which makes it null and void.
ouk senate position is not under trial.

APC got a stay of execution to participate in Zamfara and bayelsa election but all their voted ended up being null and void
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by One4me: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2020
elohim24:
Wrong... Ajimobi has not been sworn in by NWC as deputy national chairman South when the order was given. How can you leave deputy chairman and ask deputy national secretary to act as party chairman.? Giadom should go and rest.
Buhari really has no grip on anything... not his family, his presidency or his party. 2023 will be very brutal for politicians because Buhari will just fold his hand and allow everybody to shoot their shot.

Dont bet on the bolded, that Buhari is playing a dirty game!
That Buhari has a grip on everything but he is playing 'l dont care' when it comes to certain matters, as long as it benefits the North only.

Just watch, let their be a killing of one or two Herdsmen somewhere and you will see him spring to action immediately.
The speed with which he implements decisions that have to do with the North, be it appointments, Contract payment and execution, etc has confirmed this.

Right now, Buhari deliberatley allowing issues that can scatter APC to fester because he reckons it is better for APC to scatter than honor the Power rotation agreement for Presidency to ratate to the South within APC (I suspect PDP will still nominate Atiku in 2023), by destroying hi sown party, afteral he has done his maximum two terms, if the PDP wins, the Presidency still ramains in the North for another 8yrs, making sixteen yrs in a stretch and we know that by that time, the South will be completely dominated and enslaved by the North.
This is his strategy. He is allowing APC to destroy itself, for political gains of the North. He just does not want the party to survive after his tenure. People like this Gaidam are just his foot soldiers for destroying APC

My worry also concerns the actions of our Judges!
Judges are dabbling into issues that should not concern them and are not within their remit.

This will destroy the Judicial system and independence.
I understand that of a judgement favors a set of people, or party, they would natural side with such judgement, irrespective of whether it is wrong.
Judges are now the ones imposing Governors on people, against their wish, expressed by their votes.
Judges have even gone low now, to the point of imposing party Chairman?

Let us assume their is a conflict, as in the case of Oshiomole and his position was challneged before a Court, all the Judge needs to do is to say "You have been validly removed", Thats all. The Judge erred by going ahead to nominate and impose a particular person on that party, for that post!
What then is the role of the NWC and other structures of the party, if it is a Judge that would select impose leaders on parties?
IMO, these Judges are setting themselves up for another embarrasment because we all know that such stupid decisons are finacially-induced.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Austino778: 7:06am On Jun 17, 2020
I said before ds edo election,APC wil b tins of d pass....mark my word
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by code6480: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2020
[color=#] 2756368[/color]
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by LexngtonSteele: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2020
neoclassical:

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by code6712: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2020
[color=#] 2269485[/color]
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by One4me: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Lostz:

a stay of execution means everyone should maintain status quo. oshomole appointing Ajimobi means he tempered with status quo which makes it null and void.
ouk senate position is not under trial.

APC got a stay of execution to participate in Zamfara and bayelsa election but all their voted ended up being null and void

No, you are wrong!
A stay of Execution means "that particular action/decision" that was brought to court or that is being challenged, should be held ON HOLD until final determination.
In this case, "Osho was suspended", that is what is being challenged in Court and what the stay of EXECUTION (execution of the suspension decison), to be STAYED.
Meaning, he is not suspended until the matter is determined in court.
Hence, he is stil the party chairman and whatever decision he takes in the interim, stands.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by martineverest(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2020
uncleck:
Oshiomole would have remained the national chairman of APC. Obaseki would have clinched his second term effortlessly. Now both of them and Edo people in general are the losers
lol.. obaseki is the next governor whether in APC or PDP
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by code9036: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2020
[color=#] 1010854[/color]
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Minjim: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Gbam!
Giadom is the rightful owner of that seat, he is even backed by a court judgement,
Apc should do the right thing.

He's not backed by Apc Constitution

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Theoarhics: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2020
APC has been placed on life support right now.
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by etrange: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
A group of power drunk people... it's disheartening
Re: Victor Giadom Faults Ajimobi’s Appointment As APC Acting National Chairman by Theoarhics: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
APC and illegality are like 5 and 6. Ajimobi's appointment and other actions taken by Oshiomole from when he was suspended are null and void.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Time For Politicking Is Over — We Must Begin The Healing Process / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / Throwback: What Ekweremadu Said About Yar'adua's Medical Vacation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.