Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Phone Privacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phone Privacy (810 Views)

Photo: My Gay Boss Is On My Neck, Frequently Asking Me For Privacy. / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 4:06am On Jun 17, 2020
I broke up with a girl I love dearly and dated for close to a year the day I asked to see her WhatsApp. I never held her phone until that very day.

Is it wrong to suggest a no phone privacy rule in my new relationship, especially one i intend to make my wife?
Re: Phone Privacy by Craziestgirl(f): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Her phone, her property. To hand it over to you, her choice.
You disagree? Get yourself another girl.

1 Like

Re: Phone Privacy by callmeRichie(m): 6:43am On Jun 17, 2020
There's no big deal in handling a partner's phone if only if there's no hidden agenda and a corpse in the cupboard.

Buh doing it is at doer's risk, cuz it always ends in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Phone Privacy by Oluromantic: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Lol. Date a girl you're compatible with, simple. Some girls don't mind if you go thru their phones than they go thru urs just as some men too don't mind their girls going thru theirs more than they go thru hers. But when you chose a girl who's wisdom is limited to my phone, my right, equal right, my privacy, my thing, my own, you're dating future wahala. Marriage is more than that. One of them is this one that named herself craziestgirl. Of all adorable monikers a girl can bear...you'll know she's trouble and she can only advice towards trouble.

1 Like

Re: Phone Privacy by Olunmercy56(f): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2020
May phone doesn't have a password, it's normal to be trustworthy in a relationship. If both of you can't trust each other, what is the benefits of being in that relationship

1 Like

Re: Phone Privacy by Blitzeee(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2020
You have full access to your spouse's privacy after marriage abeg
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2020
Craziestgirl:
Her phone, her property.
To hand it over to you, her choice.

You disagree?
Get yourself another girl.

If I can't have access to her phone then she is not ready to be my wife. I can't marry who I don't trust.
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2020
callmeRichie:
There's no big deal in handling a partner's phone if only if there's no hidden agenda and a corpse in the cupboard.

Buh doing it is at doer's risk, cuz it always ends in premium tears

Yes I agree and I feel a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
Lol. Date a girl you're compatible with, simple. Some girls don't mind if you go thru their phones than they go thru urs just as some men too don't mind their girls going thru theirs more than they go thru hers. But when you chose a girl who's wisdom is limited to my phone, my right, equal right, my privacy, my thing, you're dating future wahala. Marriage is more than that. One of them is this one that named herself craziestgirl. Of all adorable monikers a girl can bear...you know she's trouble and she can only advice towards trouble.

A girl you introduce to your family saying her phone is her private property.it sounds absolutely absord
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Blitzeee:
You have full access to your spouse's privacy after marriage abeg

Okay,but what if you find out after what you would have found out before?
Re: Phone Privacy by Oluromantic: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

A girl you introduce to your family saying her phone is her private property.it sounds absolutely absord
Honestly it does

1 Like

Re: Phone Privacy by callmeRichie(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

Yes I agree and I feel a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

That's it bro, playing safe is the deal.
Re: Phone Privacy by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Do you trust her fully or what
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Do you trust her fully or what

The more reason why there should not be phone privacy in a serious relationship.
Re: Phone Privacy by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

The more reason why there should not be phone privacy in a serious relationship.
Which is better, she clear her suspectable chats and hands it to you or keeps her chat and her phone too.
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Which is better, she clear her suspectable chats and hands it to you or keeps her chat and her phone too.

No one can be smart all the time.Know who you are dating for marriage except it's just a fling you want.
Re: Phone Privacy by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
purelyobjective:

No one can be smart all the time.Know who you are dating for marriage except it's just a fling you want.
Sure no one can, I don't do such but, if I'm a player my cards are all aces
Re: Phone Privacy by purelyobjective: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
I just feel trust is more important than privacy.

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: Red Pill, MGTOW Content / 5 Secrets You Should Never Tell Anyone About You Personal Life / Bbnaija2020: Erica And Kiddwaya Rough Themselves Under Duvet. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.