Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St (3360 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2020
I've never dated a married man knowingly. Why? I feel it's wrong. But have I fallen in love with someone taken? Yes, twice.

The first one was after secondary school. I attended this preparatory class for University, and that's where I saw him.

This man was nothing like men I'll crush on a normal day. In secondary school, I had crushed only on tall fair guys. But this guy was dark (not too dark) and average height. Why did I fall in love?

The way he taught literature made me imagine him reading the poem, "To His Coy Mistress" to just me. I never missed his class.

I managed to get his number, and I started calling him. I'll call, and immediately he says hello, I'll cut. His voice was like my daily dose of sanity. When he calls back, I won't pick.

There was one time a popular musician died, I called him and said, "so so person is dead." Then I cut the call. Thinking back, I realized I was a freak!

One day he gave us an assignment to write two poems. I put my soul into those poems.

The day he finally asked for the poems, I was the only one who wrote them. I finally got his attention. He was just shouting wow wow wow, like an ambulance after reading the poems.

Then we got talking. I let him know I was the one who has been calling him. He was shocked. "So, it was you." He said. He was speechless. Anyway, that was the last day of the lesson, so that's where the story ended. I got the attention I wanted.

Second

The other man was a military officer that had given me a lift in the barracks. He was somehow young too. Got married the previous year. He later called, told his marital status, and asked if I could be his mistress.

I told him outrightly that I don't have the calling to be a mistress. He sounded disappointed and cut the call. Then he called back again, and said, "At least we can be friends." I said no problem.

If you've ever had a Leo male as a friend, you'll know these guys don't sit down one place. They like hanging out, and they must drink and smoke. This one doesn't smoke.

I liked hanging out with him, he was funny. We would talk and gist about everything. And then I got to drink different wine, Bailey, and Smirnoff. I'll never outdo myself.

Now being a military man, a Group Captain at that time, he had this air of superiority. But being the kind of person I was who will look anyone eyeball to eyeball when talking, I was never intimidated, and he liked me for it. You see, his wife was faraway and he needed company.

He invited me to his house one day. When I got there, I saw him outside his house talking with a postman.

He wore a singlet and joggers, exposing his muscles. He was tall, fair, had muscle, both on the arms and legs ( not like all these boys that will gym only their upper region and their legs will be looking like toothpicks). In my mind, I said his wife is lucky o.

He served me watermelon and red wine. I finished eating. I asked where his kitchen was, and he pointed it. I dropped the plates in the sink and came back.

After gisting, he dropped me home as usual. I noticed he didn't call for a day. He always called to check on me. I called him, he wasn't picking. Called him continuously, no response. Ok o. Then after a week, he finally called, asked me to come over. I did.

When I got to the house, he took me to the kitchen and asked, "So you came the last time, I served you, and you went and dropped the plates for me to wash, knowing that I don't have a woman in the house." That's when I realized my fvck up. "I'm sorry, " I said, "It completely skipped my mind".

He was like no problem, "Just pointing it out to you because someone else might not." And then, he wanted to assume that the solemn position of someone who just gave advice. I changed it for him o.

With my hands akimbo, I asked, " So this is why you didn't call me? Like seriously? Something you would have just said and we'll sort out?"

He then turned his face away, smiling shyly. Wait... Is he shy? I asked myself. So this hard man can be shy? That moment melted my heart. He was like, leave me joor, and left to the sitting room.

We hang out a few more times. One time, he asked me, am I ugly, or is it I'm not your type. The next time, he called me a lesbian. I laughed loud and long. I get him though. How can he have all he had and I still maintained my stance?

He later got posted to Abuja and wanted me to visit him there. But nope, not possible. I can't take that risk abeg. I'm more comfortable in my environment.

But in all the time we hanged out, never for once did he behave inappropriately with me. Very respectful man.

My love was one of respect and admiration, not lustful feelings.

Have you ever fallen in love with a married man or woman? Let's hear your stories.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Tomtomy98: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2020
I hear

No sex

I no beleive am

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Bruno3000(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2020
No and I will never! Find ur own love and enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I hear

No sex

I no beleive am
grin grin grin she no wan cast am

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by galadima77(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Lies lies and more lies

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2020
Stay away from married men/women. Once you a woman/man shares a roof with each other, their spirits are tied together
If you are dating one of the spouse, and your own spirit isn't strong enough, you start having bad experiences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Kuruptnigga: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2020
Tomtomy98:
I hear

No sex

I no beleive am
She no go put that one Na. Me and you know very well say them sex well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by roybanjo100(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2020
so you and the military man no knack? u don see mugu (in d'banj's voice)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by longetivity(m): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2020
Home breakers dem
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Ajstyles01(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Yes Let me wait for others, i would be back
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by lilfort(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2020
pliz who has chair
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Chike4all: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2020
I haven't seen my self falling for any, not even peoples girlfriends, once I notice you're taken, I escape.
I have had a lot of married women fall madly for me, calling me odd hours, begging to visit them, hmmm me that hasn't find my purpose in life, my dear.... I just find a way to blank them oo without hurting them.
I no want story that touches

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by SweetCunt97(f): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2020
Nope. There's nothing attractive about a married man. That's a rule I never break knowingly.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Wizzy104(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Nooil:
I've never dated a married man knowingly. Why? I feel it's wrong. But have I fallen in love with someone taken? Yes, twice.

The first one was after secondary school. I attended this preparatory class for University, and that's where I saw him.

This man was nothing like men I'll crush on a normal day. In secondary school, I had crushed only on tall fair guys. But this guy was dark (not too dark) and average height. Why did I fall in love?

The way he taught literature made me imagine him reading the poem, "To His Coy Mistress" to just me. I never missed his class.

I managed to get his number, and I started calling him. I'll call, and immediately he says hello, I'll cut. His voice was like my daily dose of sanity. When he calls back, I won't pick.

There was one time a popular musician died, I called him and said, "so so person is dead." Then I cut the call. Thinking back, I realized I was a freak!

One day he gave us an assignment to write two poems. I put my soul into those poems.

The day he finally asked for the poems, I was the only one who wrote them. I finally got his attention. He was just shouting wow wow wow, like an ambulance after reading the poems.

Then we got talking. I let him know I was the one who has been calling him. He was shocked. "So, it was you." He said. He was speechless. Anyway, that was the last day of the lesson, so that's where the story ended. I got the attention I wanted.

Second

The other man was a military officer that had given me a lift in the barracks. He was somehow young too. Got married the previous year. He later called, told his marital status, and asked if I could be his mistress.

I told him outrightly that I don't have the calling to be a mistress. He sounded disappointed and cut the call. Then he called back again, and said, "At least we can be friends." I said no problem.

If you've ever had a Leo male as a friend, you'll know these guys don't sit down one place. They like hanging out, and they must drink and smoke. This one doesn't smoke.

I liked hanging out with him, he was funny. We would talk and gist about everything. And then I got to drink different wine, Bailey, and Smirnoff. I'll never outdo myself.

Now being a military man, a Group Captain at that time, he had this air of superiority. But being the kind of person I was who will look anyone eyeball to eyeball when talking, I was never intimidated, and he liked me for it. You see, his wife was faraway and he needed company.

He invited me to his house one day. When I got there, I saw him outside his house talking with a postman.

He wore a singlet and joggers, exposing his muscles. He was tall, fair, had muscle, both on the arms and legs ( not like all these boys that will gym only their upper region and their legs will be looking like toothpicks). In my mind, I said his wife is lucky o.

He served me watermelon and red wine. I finished eating. I asked where his kitchen was, and he pointed it. I dropped the plates in the sink and came back.

After gisting, he dropped me home as usual. I noticed he didn't call for a day. He always called to check on me. I called him, he wasn't picking. Called him continuously, no response. Ok o. Then after a week, he finally called, asked me to come over. I did.

When I got to the house, he took me to the kitchen and asked, "So you came the last time, I served you, and you went and dropped the plates for me to wash, knowing that I don't have a woman in the house." That's when I realized my fvck up. "I'm sorry, " I said, "It completely skipped my mind".

He was like no problem, "Just pointing it out to you because someone else might not." And then, he wanted to assume that the solemn position of someone who just gave advice. I changed it for him o.

With my hands akimbo, I asked, " So this is why you didn't call me? Like seriously? Something you would have just said and we'll sort out?"

He then turned his face away, smiling shyly. Wait... Is he shy? I asked myself. So this hard man can be shy? That moment melted my heart. He was like, leave me joor, and left to the sitting room.

We hang out a few more times. One time, he asked me, am I ugly, or is it I'm not your type. The next time, he called me a lesbian. I laughed loud and long. I get him though. How can he have all he had and I still maintained my stance?

He later got posted to Abuja and wanted me to visit him there. But nope, not possible. I can't take that risk abeg. I'm more comfortable in my environment.

But in all the time we hanged out, never for once did he behave inappropriately with me. Very respectful man.

Have you ever fallen in love with a married man or woman? Let's hear your stories.

I thought Lia Mohammed is an expert in lying but today I have seen someone better than him in the business.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nooil:

Second

First story- typical teenage infatuation, not love
Second story- Fondness, respect and admiration, not love.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
Nope but I was once in love with a Rev Sister. We dated for a few years but she didn't know it.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

First story- typical teenage infatuation, not love
Second story- Fondness, respect and admiration, not love.

Please define love
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Romangalactic(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:

Second

If your husband spends time and hangs out with a single girl like this in the name of company, will you like it? grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by konkonbilo(m): 6:25am On Jun 20, 2020
OP just con give us soured zobo.. Military men wey like any under skirt, how you go say e no knack you Anyway, na ona way be that. Ona no like to talk true.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

If your husband spends time and hangs out with a single girl like this in the name of company, will you like it? grin

We didn't hang out alone. That is why I made reference to the Leo male. If you've ever had one as a friend, you'll understand me.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Bellotelli: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2020
And I read all through this epistle with the hope of reaching that point sad
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Romangalactic(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:

We didn't not hang out alone. That is why I made reference to the Leo male. If you've ever had one as a friend, you'll understand me.
So it's a no then, you won't like it. Okay

Was there someone else INSIDE his house with both of you on these two occasions?
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

So it's a no then, you won't like it. Okay

Was there someone else INSIDE his house with both of you on these two occasions?

Of course. He had his brother-in-law and brother staying with him. We've all hanged out on various occasions. See, this friendship was not a do in the secret one. It was open. I told my Reverend in the military church I was attending then about him. They were in the same Airforce, but he had a higher rank. Don't worry, I'll write a story on Sunday, it will give you a bit of insight into this man. I know you love reading my stories.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Romangalactic(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:

Of course. He had his brother-in-law and brother staying with him. We've all hanged out on various occasions. See, this friendship was not a do in the secret one. It was open. I told my Reverend in the military church I was attending then about him. They were in the same Airforce, but he had a higher rank. Don't worry, I'll write a story on Sunday, it will give you a bit of insight into this man. I know you love reading my stories.
Okay cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Babaibejii: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:

Second

Why tou edit the banging part. Story

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Babaibejii: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nope. There's nothing attractive about a married man. That's a rule I never break knowingly.

Wait till you meet me.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by BigJoe19: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Tales and fantasies of a sex starved young woman.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by SweetCunt97(f): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2020
Babaibejii:

Wait till you meet me.
Baba ibeji what exactly can you offer me apart from money undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2020
I respect relationships a lot even when people involved don't. Once I find out a guy I have soft spot for is with or has interest in another lady, I draw back and deal with whatever feelings.

Now speaking of married man, I've never been attracted to one before and I hate the idea of any getting attracted to me.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by SweetCunt97(f): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
Stay away from married men/women. Once you a woman/man shares a roof with each other, their spirits are tied together
If you are dating one of the spouse, and your own spirit isn't strong enough, you start having bad experiences
yimu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Home Remedy For P£nis Enlargement!!! / I Tot She Was Different / VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.