Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St (3384 Views)

Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Have You Ever Fallen In Love??? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by DesignAssasin(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:
I've never dated a married man knowingly. Why? I feel it's wrong. But have I fallen in love with someone taken? Yes, twice.

The first one was after secondary school. I attended this preparatory class for University, and that's where I saw him.

This man was nothing like men I'll crush on a normal day. In secondary school, I had crushed only on tall fair guys. But this guy was dark (not too dark) and average height. Why did I fall in love?

The way he taught literature made me imagine him reading the poem, "To His Coy Mistress" to just me. I never missed his class.

I managed to get his number, and I started calling him. I'll call, and immediately he says hello, I'll cut. His voice was like my daily dose of sanity. When he calls back, I won't pick.

There was one time a popular musician died, I called him and said, "so so person is dead." Then I cut the call. Thinking back, I realized I was a freak!

One day he gave us an assignment to write two poems. I put my soul into those poems.

The day he finally asked for the poems, I was the only one who wrote them. I finally got his attention. He was just shouting wow wow wow, like an ambulance after reading the poems.

Then we got talking. I let him know I was the one who has been calling him. He was shocked. "So, it was you." He said. He was speechless. Anyway, that was the last day of the lesson, so that's where the story ended. I got the attention I wanted.

Second

The other man was a military officer that had given me a lift in the barracks. He was somehow young too. Got married the previous year. He later called, told his marital status, and asked if I could be his mistress.

I told him outrightly that I don't have the calling to be a mistress. He sounded disappointed and cut the call. Then he called back again, and said, "At least we can be friends." I said no problem.

If you've ever had a Leo male as a friend, you'll know these guys don't sit down one place. They like hanging out, and they must drink and smoke. This one doesn't smoke.

I liked hanging out with him, he was funny. We would talk and gist about everything. And then I got to drink different wine, Bailey, and Smirnoff. I'll never outdo myself.

Now being a military man, a Group Captain at that time, he had this air of superiority. But being the kind of person I was who will look anyone eyeball to eyeball when talking, I was never intimidated, and he liked me for it. You see, his wife was faraway and he needed company.

He invited me to his house one day. When I got there, I saw him outside his house talking with a postman.

He wore a singlet and joggers, exposing his muscles. He was tall, fair, had muscle, both on the arms and legs ( not like all these boys that will gym only their upper region and their legs will be looking like toothpicks). In my mind, I said his wife is lucky o.

He served me watermelon and red wine. I finished eating. I asked where his kitchen was, and he pointed it. I dropped the plates in the sink and came back.

After gisting, he dropped me home as usual. I noticed he didn't call for a day. He always called to check on me. I called him, he wasn't picking. Called him continuously, no response. Ok o. Then after a week, he finally called, asked me to come over. I did.

When I got to the house, he took me to the kitchen and asked, "So you came the last time, I served you, and you went and dropped the plates for me to wash, knowing that I don't have a woman in the house." That's when I realized my fvck up. "I'm sorry, " I said, "It completely skipped my mind".

He was like no problem, "Just pointing it out to you because someone else might not." And then, he wanted to assume that the solemn position of someone who just gave advice. I changed it for him o.

With my hands akimbo, I asked, " So this is why you didn't call me? Like seriously? Something you would have just said and we'll sort out?"

He then turned his face away, smiling shyly. Wait... Is he shy? I asked myself. So this hard man can be shy? That moment melted my heart. He was like, leave me joor, and left to the sitting room.

We hang out a few more times. One time, he asked me, am I ugly, or is it I'm not your type. The next time, he called me a lesbian. I laughed loud and long. I get him though. How can he have all he had and I still maintained my stance?

He later got posted to Abuja and wanted me to visit him there. But nope, not possible. I can't take that risk abeg. I'm more comfortable in my environment.

But in all the time we hanged out, never for once did he behave inappropriately with me. Very respectful man.

My love was one of respect and admiration, not lustful feelings.

Have you ever fallen in love with a married man or woman? Let's hear your stories.

I believe your story as per the military man...back then when I was in Abuja, there was one military man who toasted my wife and he was turned down, at the end of the we became family friends, himself and his wife. We found out that he was a colonel. He was very down to earth and so supportive.

If you have the good ones as friends, you're lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
For everyone quoting me, I'm sorry I can't answer your questions. I've asked you guys to share your stories and not to doubt or question mine. I only answered romangalwhatever because his question seemed logical.

If you have doubts that's fine. People still don't believe I live in Nigeria and enjoy almost 24 hours light. So, please if you don't have sweet stories, leave the thread as you came and don't constitute nuisance. I've shalayed enough. Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
DesignAssasin:

I believe your story as per the military man...back then when I was in Abuja, there was one military man who toasted my wife and he was turned down, at the end of the we became family friends, himself and his wife. We found out that he was a colonel. He was very down to earth and so supportive.

If you have the good ones as friends, you're lucky.

Thank you boo. Only those who relate can relate.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:
For everyone quoting me, I'm sorry I cant answer your questions. I've asked you guys to share your stories and not to doubt or question mine. I only answered romangalwhatever because his question seemed logical.

If you have doubts that's fine. People still don't I live in Nigeria and enjoy almost 24 hours light. please if you don't have sweet stories, leave the thread as you came and don't constitute nuisance. I've shalayed enough. Thank you. kiss
This is ridiculous though. Lol . I live in Nigeria and I enjoy 24 hours light too, for a week I may only experience cut out for only 5 minutes. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Humanoid01(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
I almost did recently, but thank God for self control.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
This is ridiculous though. Lol . I live in Nigeria and I enjoy 24 hours light too, for a week I may only experience cut out for only 5 minutes. Lol.

People who only see thirty minutes a day or one day on and off will doubt your tale.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:

People who only see thirty minutes a day or one day on and off will doubt your tale.
Lol some people can be narrow minded Sha. Those days I lived in areas where I may not see electricity for months, I never doubted the fact that some people use light 24/7 I only prayed to God to elevate me and he did.

People Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ariza:
Lol some people can be narrow minded Sha. Those days I lived in areas where I may not see electricity for months, I never doubted the fact that some people use light 24/7 I only prayed to God to elevate me and he did.

People Sha.

Exactly. I see them on threads doubting all the time. I remember one software developer was talking about how much she earns and they were just throwing bile up and down. The funniest thing is that I've seen developers who earn way above that, but they work hard for their money, which I pointed out in that thread. But oh well, haters will be haters.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Babaibejii: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba ibeji what exactly can you offer me apart from money undecided

The kind of all round pleasure you dream of. Seriously i am that man that can make you go against your decision never to be a 2nd wife.....tho i av no plans for that, for you a side chic will do.
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by SweetCunt97(f): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
Babaibejii:

The kind of all round pleasure you dream of. Seriously i am that man that can make you go against your decision never to be a 2nd wife.....tho i av no plans for that, for you a side chic will do.
Hmmmmm, I've heard you baba ibeji but single men still yapa everywhere

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nooil:
I've never dated a married man knowingly. Why? I feel it's wrong. But have I fallen in love with someone taken? Yes, twice.

The first one was after secondary school. I attended this preparatory class for University, and that's where I saw him.

This man was nothing like men I'll crush on a normal day. In secondary school, I had crushed only on tall fair guys. But this guy was dark (not too dark) and average height. Why did I fall in love?

The way he taught literature made me imagine him reading the poem, "To His Coy Mistress" to just me. I never missed his class.

I managed to get his number, and I started calling him. I'll call, and immediately he says hello, I'll cut. His voice was like my daily dose of sanity. When he calls back, I won't pick.

There was one time a popular musician died, I called him and said, "so so person is dead." Then I cut the call. Thinking back, I realized I was a freak!

One day he gave us an assignment to write two poems. I put my soul into those poems.

The day he finally asked for the poems, I was the only one who wrote them. I finally got his attention. He was just shouting wow wow wow, like an ambulance after reading the poems.

Then we got talking. I let him know I was the one who has been calling him. He was shocked. "So, it was you." He said. He was speechless. Anyway, that was the last day of the lesson, so that's where the story ended. I got the attention I wanted.

Second

The other man was a military officer that had given me a lift in the barracks. He was somehow young too. Got married the previous year. He later called, told his marital status, and asked if I could be his mistress.

I told him outrightly that I don't have the calling to be a mistress. He sounded disappointed and cut the call. Then he called back again, and said, "At least we can be friends." I said no problem.

If you've ever had a Leo male as a friend, you'll know these guys don't sit down one place. They like hanging out, and they must drink and smoke. This one doesn't smoke.

I liked hanging out with him, he was funny. We would talk and gist about everything. And then I got to drink different wine, Bailey, and Smirnoff. I'll never outdo myself.

Now being a military man, a Group Captain at that time, he had this air of superiority. But being the kind of person I was who will look anyone eyeball to eyeball when talking, I was never intimidated, and he liked me for it. You see, his wife was faraway and he needed company.

He invited me to his house one day. When I got there, I saw him outside his house talking with a postman.

He wore a singlet and joggers, exposing his muscles. He was tall, fair, had muscle, both on the arms and legs ( not like all these boys that will gym only their upper region and their legs will be looking like toothpicks). In my mind, I said his wife is lucky o.

He served me watermelon and red wine. I finished eating. I asked where his kitchen was, and he pointed it. I dropped the plates in the sink and came back.

After gisting, he dropped me home as usual. I noticed he didn't call for a day. He always called to check on me. I called him, he wasn't picking. Called him continuously, no response. Ok o. Then after a week, he finally called, asked me to come over. I did.

When I got to the house, he took me to the kitchen and asked, "So you came the last time, I served you, and you went and dropped the plates for me to wash, knowing that I don't have a woman in the house." That's when I realized my fvck up. "I'm sorry, " I said, "It completely skipped my mind".

He was like no problem, "Just pointing it out to you because someone else might not." And then, he wanted to assume that the solemn position of someone who just gave advice. I changed it for him o.

With my hands akimbo, I asked, " So this is why you didn't call me? Like seriously? Something you would have just said and we'll sort out?"

He then turned his face away, smiling shyly. Wait... Is he shy? I asked myself. So this hard man can be shy? That moment melted my heart. He was like, leave me joor, and left to the sitting room.

We hang out a few more times. One time, he asked me, am I ugly, or is it I'm not your type. The next time, he called me a lesbian. I laughed loud and long. I get him though. How can he have all he had and I still maintained my stance?

He later got posted to Abuja and wanted me to visit him there. But nope, not possible. I can't take that risk abeg. I'm more comfortable in my environment.

But in all the time we hanged out, never for once did he behave inappropriately with me. Very respectful man.

My love was one of respect and admiration, not lustful feelings.

Have you ever fallen in love with a married man or woman? Let's hear your stories.
I was waiting for the part that mentioned the shining of a congogrin

wayo dey your story joor
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by SavageResponse(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
BadRadio:
I was waiting for the part that mentioned the shining of a congogrin

wayo dey your story joor

grin
Re: Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St by OK1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am inclined to believe that your story (especially the second) had most of it's true and relevant events omitted. we've only been served with the residue. Anyways you are good with words and I enjoyed the story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bet9ja Is A Sweet Darling (updated) / Guys, I Feel Like Crying.. I Feel Heart Broken... / Guys On Here, Have U Ever Crushed On A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.