Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever (33437 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
joseph1832:
Personally I believe this post by the OP goes both ways. This doesn't just apply to women but men as well.

Yes, it goes both ways, but a woman’s situation is more delicate.

She’s fated to be the disadvantaged one depending on the choices that she makes.

So she’s got to be extra smart and careful about the choices she makes.
I feel so sorry for girls who are wasting the prime years of their lives getting into meaningless relationships... partying away... and spending all their money on frivolities!

They’ll wake up one day, the good men are gone... no career to fall back to, no tangible investment, biological clock ticking, womb destroyed, or saddled with a baby they’ll keep struggling to raise.

Foolishness is too costly!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by joseph1832(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kccheechy:
is ishilove not saying the truth?? Didn't Choima abandon her education to follow Davido upandan?? Has Davido married her legally? Is she not one of his babymamas? I thought she will be the last-bustop for Davido but I was wrong. After all the praises and global hyping he gave to chioma, he went ahead to get his makeup artist pregnant. If only she gave herself some respect, refused to become a baby mama for him and not throw herself at him, maybe he would have taken her seriously.
on the contrary, may be she wouldn't have been as popular as she is today.

Never forget, she Chioma is popular today because of Davido and also because she chose to have a blind eye towards his many sexual activities.

In life you must learn to play politics decisively or you'll find yourself replaced.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DexterousOne(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell this to Chioma

The only thing she is known for is being Davido's girlfriend and mother of his illegitimate child.

That's a wrong term to use on any child

We are not in the 11th century

Desist from using such words

A child is a child
Period

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Lordswazz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Okay.

Since you wouldn't accept your wife as an equal because you paid her bride price, well then you should have no qualms accepting other women.

After all, you only paid your wife's bride price.

So let's take about equality for other women.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Numero9: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
With great pride, most girls these days loose thier sense of morality. They dump common sense like it's toxic. They choose to be lied to and brainwashed like it's the best and only option in the market. They want a good and honest relationship, but they wanna take advantage of it. They've made it a custom to attract men with nudity /indecency, but they do not realize, nudity (big bress, big yansh, figure 8 and other nonsenses) doesn't keep a man!

Ladies need to realize they only attract respect buy being modest, and responsible.

Getting attention online and offline won't help them, and will never be enough!! It only leads to heartbreaks and depression!

If life is a competition, nobody is a winner!

Learn to be at peace with yourselves

Learn to talk/caution yourselves regularly.

Do not be negatively influenced by by friends and society at large.

Let your happiness and contentment come from within.

There are good men out there, there are good ladies out there! But bad eggs don overshadow the good ones.

Lastly,

As we live each day, let's spread Love and Common Sense. The world needs both!

Peace!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Sheriman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Nice write up.. thanks for the reminder tongue tongue tongue.
Ladies now a days, really need to add more values to themselves.. sincerely sad sad..
Most females out there now, are filled with misplaced priorities.. even in sch, but once u are well groomed, you won't fall peer pressure easily..
Money, money money, everyone shouting give me the bag undecided undecided undecided, as if someone collected their bags in the first place.. undecided undecided. Well, I can't blame them, the situation of the country self is not pleasing at all..
Thanks once again, for the reminder..
Which of the bag dem dey talk because I no understand
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

She’s fated to be the disadvantaged one depending on the choices that she makes.

I feel so sorry for girls who are wasting the prime years of their lives getting into meaningless relationships... partying away... and spending all their money on frivolities!

They’ll wake up one day, the good men are gone... no career to fall back to, no tangible investment, biological clock ticking, womb destroyed, or saddled with a baby they’ll keep struggling to raise.

Exactly, this mistake is really too costly for ladies but they won't understand . Instead they will be competing with men for who is more foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Austin1805(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I can offer the same thing a man can offer.
Pe pe ri pe pe p e ri pe pe, no go dey do pass yourself X2ce

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Premiumwriter:
pesin go pay ur bride price and u want make him see u as equal?

For which planet?

Bride price...how much? undecided
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by trutht828: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell this to Chioma

The only thing she is known for is being Davido's girlfriend and mother of his illegitimate child.

Do you know her bank account balance? No?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
[s][/s] Shut up!
See who's talking... Smh
This world is indeed filled with Hypocrites...
Not every guy is a pusṣy worshipper!
Get a life and fk off!
Cc: WICKEDfucker
U can't face me Alone, u had to call ur brother..
Man up oh u Simp gringrin

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DAVE5(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell this to Chioma

Haba, wetin d girl do you nah

Gist between 2 girls

Girl 1: I am broke
Girl 2: you don't have a boyfriend?

Me and my aproko: do girls now work at "boyfriend limited liability company"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
HantaVirus:
How dumb ass posts like this makes front page is appalling sad

It goes both ways nigga, a woman who wants to be treated as a Queen must be ready to treat her man like a King...It shouldn't be a gender biased shit

Tha Fvck

Instead of wailing, you shud create an intelligent post That will make front page na.

Dumb fellow..uno even thank God say u get opportunity for ur life to dey for nairaland gringringringrin
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by saxby(f): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ok we've heard
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
There's nothing nice about his write-up. The guy is a Hypocrite. Pusṣy worshipper and Pusṣy ass niggà. Don't be deceived.
gringrin

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Eileene(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

You've said it all like really if u talk dey will say u don't know the in-thing or u are a JJC

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by abike12(f): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
good advice but respect yourself because you actually respect yourself and not because you're hoping a man will love you.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell this to Chioma

When u hear she is running her PhD programme I pray you won't be shocked.

With other business and properties to her personal hustle.

As far as it is Nigeria, that thing you are reading and acquiring knowledge to achieve , Someone else can get with Just a phone call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Starz825(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Forget it.. Davido made her known jare.. She is known for notin except for Davido
Forget it..true Davido made her known but then na person God go send to you as a helper na...
She was already a chef before Davido came in the picture...
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Ybaby: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

Pussy loses value over time, it's not worth invest your future on.. Wear and tear depreciation.

Some of you even abandoned your education for a guy because he is already rich, hence, you don't need a certificate, you don't need a skill, you don't need any hustle... It will shock you when he starts treating you like a trash.

Short story: I have a female frnd (Shola, nt real name), she has a frnd (bisi). Bisi met a guy when he was in school, well to do guy. Bisi got pregnant for him and she dropped out coz the guy is very okay... The guy even rented a shop for her and fast forward, he started misbehaving.. The girl na drop out, she no get any skill notin notin.. All she have is herself and what she offered the guy (pussy). Even their kid is with her mother since the guy has finally ignored her.. Bisi came to Shola now coz she needs a place to stay and a job.. Shola was like when Bisi dey enjoy her man, the money n all, Bisi no remember her but Shola helped her secured a job now sha..

My point : don't let any guy deceive you with I will take care of you.. I will set up for you, you don't need any skill or cert... Don't sacrifice your future for money, develop yourself...

Don't let guys see you as an object of ridicule.. The truth is once serious guys hear that u r a single mother or hear a story that one guy housed u for like years and he didn't marry, he will think twice about you..

Moreover don't live your life for a man, live because you are a lady of value which no man can toss any how..

Be wise..... Don't sacrifice your future on the altar of love... Build yourself.. Respect yourself.. See ur man as a co-factor not as the main determinant..

We are all men and women of value

This is IT!
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by HantaVirus(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Instead of wailing, you shud create an intelligent post That will make front page na.

Dumb fellow..uno even thank God say u get opportunity for ur life to dey for nairaland gringringringrin

I don't conversate with S.S.C.E holders like you... We're miles apart...Even my dog looks healthier and more attractive than you..

Broke ass motherfucker with no Glory.

Bleep you.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Eileene(f): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
There's nothing nice about his write-up. The guy is a Hypocrite. Pusṣy worshipper and Pusṣy ass niggà. Don't be deceived.
He might be a pussy ass nigga as u said but at least he made sense. focus on the message not the messager.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
HantaVirus:

I don't conversate with S.S.C.E holders like you... We're miles apart...Even my dog looks healthier and more attractive than you..

Broke ass motherfucker with no Glory.

Bleep you.

Short cut.... Kindly take and rest in p...

gringringrin

My mosquito is healthier than you gringringrin

See as ur glory dey shine inside showglass grin

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by SolaRaphael: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decency is needed in a good relationship.

The couple needs it.

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by joseph1832(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

the thing here is they don't know this. They sometimes see themselves or believe themselves to be like men.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by trutht828: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Lol. Just see me as an equal.
I don't want or need any worship from a man.

But you are never an equal to the man in a marriage. In what normal, working system have you seen two equal heads?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Starz825:

Forget it..true Davido made her known but then na person God go send to you as a helper na...
She was already a chef before Davido came in the picture...

Did u know Chioma b4 davido brought her to limelight?
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
This one boyfriend don dump am grin
Short cut to ur problems

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Babymamas(f): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
ladies, never allow a man to have sex with you when he is not ready to marry you, so that you will avoid giving birth to a bastard.

make sure you get married first, then give birth to child, because marriage is ordained by god "the creator of heaven and earth."

when you give birth to child outside marriage, it means you're a wayward lady, a prostitute, or/and a street hawker, and when the child grows up, he or she will become an object of ridicule among his or her friends.

many ladies today boast of having a child who has no father, which is refered to "fatherless child or fatherless children; such ladies should be ashamed of themselves.

get married so that you would be a proud woman in your generation. i'm always happy for married couples.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Am I lying?

That's how useless a Igbo wife is to a Yoruba husband....
Chioma brought pussy as the only value into her marriage...watch as the marriage scatter in no distance time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Nice write up but many of them will just read and pass and pretend they've leaned something while they have not. They will be busy loving up instead of developing themselves.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by trutht828: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. She is a chef because her lover came online and raved about her cooking. I can cook well too but does that make me a chef? As for the endorsements, also her lover's influence.

At times you need someone to lift you. If her partner lifts her, then what's the sin in that? You are just a hateful, embittered soul.

If you are not careful, you will die before your time consequent of the bitterness your soul emits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? / Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.