Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever (33442 Views)

My Near Rape Experience. Young Ladies Learn From This / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by mrkings84(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2020
walkwithgod:

wtf is cousin sister ?

its either she's your Cousin or Sister, Dumbo !

English teacher thank you but na my cousin and my sister.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Dirpetaner: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Lol. Just see me as an equal.
I don't want or need any worship from a man.

Feminist spotted. All women loved to be worshipped. Maybe you have more testosterone than estrogen hormones in you. Consequently decreasing your women's urges and promoting your male urges.
But if I'm wrong. Then you need to live abroad not here in Nigeria where we put tradition first.
Believe me, classy women accept men superiority and use it to there advantage. Use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Salmahta: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2020
�����
MoodyQueen:

Okay.

Since you wouldn't accept your wife as an equal because you paid her bride price, well then you should have no qualms accepting other women.

After all, you only paid your wife's bride price.

So let's take about equality for other women.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by doczero: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Some feminist even argue that the Bible was wrong to claim that Jesus was a man. Claim equality with your husband and win laurels. Wishing you a happy future.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by dangotesmummy: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell this to Chioma

The only thing she is known for is being Davido's girlfriend and mother of his illegitimate child.
ahannnnnnn hanty! Take it easy grin

The girl is a chef cheesy

They call her chefchi ( professional name)

She has a career she's running which is being a chef cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by dangotesmummy: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Nice write-up, when i see girls living with a man that hasn't married them in the name of boyfriend i feel pity for them, they're wasting their fruitful years on a man who only sees them as a sex object,
most of the times these men end up dumping them for other ladies who know their worth.
You keep preaching but they wont listen.
of course they won't listen.dog wey go lost no go hear the whistle of hunter cheesy
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by dangotesmummy: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Too much spite towards a fellow woman all in a sentence.. Smh angry
it's not spite.if it is spot out the lie?

Davido is using the girl to quell konji and pinned her down with baby and introduction.men don't need any push to do what they want to do.if he really had any GENUINE INTENTION of marrying her he will have done so SINCE.its not as if he can't afford to do wedding.recently I heard he has impregnated another one and the cycle goes on and on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Nice write-up, when i see girls living with a man that hasn't married them in the name of boyfriend i feel pity for them, they're wasting their fruitful years on a man who only sees them as a sex object,
most of the times these men end up dumping them for other ladies who know their worth.
You keep preaching but they wont listen.
. Funny enough it’s a way of life in the urhobo , okpe and isoko side
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by dangotesmummy: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
[s][/s]
Shut up!

See who's talking... Smh

This world is indeed filled with Hypocrites...

Not every guy is a pusṣy worshipper!

Get a life and fk off!

Cc: WICKEDfucker
lmaoo this one is so pained grin

I'm sure he's one of the guilty ones camping girls and using them to quench konji.wait until one dies in your house grin
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
When the woman you are talking to makes you feel as if you are talking and dealing with someone whom you deeply respect and look up to. They have the aura, the charisma and the confidence of a leader and know where to draw the line and communicate in seconds when they feel something is not right or not in place.

In my personal opinion such women are unafraid to tell you goodbye, let you know the rules of engagement and very clearly let you know what the boundaries that if you cross - it is goodbye for good.

When you are with such a woman - I can assure you this much - you will know it within minutes and you will have no doubts in your mind that this woman is someone who has self-worth, self-confidence and self-respect.
Hope I spoke well?
u all write all jabs on social media but can’t cope with such a woman in real life , men love women they can control , women that will obey n treat them like a king . Women of such aura (as u said) are self sufficient and hv self love for themselves. They can’t be controlled by a man and will not do things they do not want to do in other to obey you . How many African men can cope with women who hv their own opinions . When I see epistles like the Ops I just laugh, because most of them are just looking for women who hv money n still slave for them . But they can hardly ever get that. If u want that kind of woman there r something which patriarchy thought you that u need to let go .. so most men go for hardworking women who are broke . That they will upgrade n the woman will see them as lord . That’s how it works

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
I hv concluded that if you as a woman want a life and a career of ur own . Men should be the least of ur priorities. Cause most men can’t cope no matter how much they tell you they can . Except u are willing to date a broke boy who will eventually leave u for a woman he loves . Just hv a child for a good man and live ur life, do this when u are above 30.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Babymamas:
men are sensible:
most ladies think that men are fools; when you are partying, clubbing, and flirting with young men, do you think they love you? if they love you, would they dump you and get married to the responsible, reasonable and/or faithful ladies; have you ever wondered why men prefer faithful and homely ladies when it comes to marriage?

when a man is flirting with you, he wants something from you, and ones he gets what he wants from you, he dumps you immediately and goes for other ladies/girls.

men are sly when it comes to tricking and/or deceiving women. ladies, have you asked the guy that has been clubbing, partying, and flirting with you this question; would you marry me? and see his response.

his response would always be; baby or honey or whatever he calls you, we can't discuss this here. maybe some other day. that is just a way to discharge you, because he is afraid that, if he marries you, one day you will surely go out clubbing with another man.

you will notice that he will start giving you distanace. when a woman is behaving strange, there are certain questions you have to ask yourself; what led me to this attitude? is it in my family lineage? or is someone deceiving me? then pray to god, i believe you will be delivered. be wise!!!
you points are so flawed, people marry women they meet in the club more than the ones they meet in the church .

@bold like I said in my previous comments a woman who is independent and opinionated is never seen to hv these quality to men , most will even tag you as a prostitute . If u want to be great as a woman , men should be the least of ur priority , if they cm fine . If not , you know what to do ... ignore their rubbish epistles

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
jaxxy:

This is for dependent slay mamas. Most are on Instagram twerking away their future. The only self development they know is beauty, clothes, makeup, big ass, fake waist, bleaching and other related nonsense. Nothing upstairs
na them go still first marry b4 the independent ones
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
na them go still first marry b4 the independent ones

Just few that meet their mugus early bt most are still busy with multiple sugar daddies and switching bfs. Lol
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Osobi32(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Lol. She is a chef because her lover came online and raved about her cooking. I can cook well too but does that make me a chef? As for the endorsements, also her lover's influence.
I'm curious..... What's with the bitterness? I don't see how the young lady's life affects yours! U really need to take it easy and find some peace within u
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2020
abike12:
good advice but respect yourself because you actually respect yourself and not because you're hoping a man will love you

cool
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Eileene(f): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Amazing..so there are still sensible reasonable woman in here...wow!..always wonder why any girl not earning over 100k would be buying hair of. 24k..like why?
They do it to appear big and make a fashion statement cos nowadays it's a competition.
Moreover there's always a man in the picture to pay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Chibae4real: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Abasman007:
If you like behave yourself, I still don't trust you!!

Never will I trust a woman, never!!

hmmmmmmm.......................
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by TheSourcerer: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Okay.

Since you wouldn't accept your wife as an equal because you paid her bride price, well then you should have no qualms accepting other women.

After all, you only paid your wife's bride price.

So let's take about equality for other women.
disgusting really , that we still pay bride price , they make it sound so classy . To be born here does not mean you're from here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Chibae4real: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Numero9:
With great pride, most girls these days loose thier sense of morality. They dump common sense like it's toxic. They choose to be lied to and brainwashed like it's the best and only option in the market. They want a good and honest relationship, but they wanna take advantage of it. They've made it a custom to attract men with nudity /indecency, but they do not realize, nudity (big bress, big yansh, figure 8 and other nonsenses) doesn't keep a man!

Ladies need to realize they only attract respect buy being modest, and responsible.

Getting attention online and offline won't help them, and will never be enough!! It only leads to heartbreaks and depression!

If life is a competition, nobody is a winner!

Learn to be at peace with yourselves

Learn to talk/caution yourselves regularly.

Do not be negatively influenced by by friends and society at large.

Let your happiness and contentment come from within.

There are good men out there, there are good ladies out there! But bad eggs don overshadow the good ones.

Lastly,

As we live each day, let's spread Love and Common Sense. The world needs both!

Peace!!

well said!! God bless u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Phenomenal16(f): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Isinweke post=90826720][/quote]..bia nwokem ogini
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Atolu01: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Summary:- Stay away from the immature creatures.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Shakathezulu1: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Tell this to Chioma

The only thing she is known for is being Davido's girlfriend and mother of his illegitimate child.
See ur life. And to think a useless MOD gave me a ban bcuz of you. Oloshi
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Don't push yourself on any guy, place yourself on a platform of respect.. Don't force any guy to love u, u wash his cloth, warm his body whenever he feels cold, sex him whenever he is Hot, u cohabit with him when he has nt made any move to wife you. You don't have a plan, no focus, all you know is him. You depend on him for everything you want, you have abandoned yourself and personal development.. All you just want his make him feel okay, he keeps achieving his but your own is halted.

Pussy loses value over time, it's not worth invest your future on.. Wear and tear depreciation.

Some of you even abandoned your education for a guy because he is already rich, hence, you don't need a certificate, you don't need a skill, you don't need any hustle... It will shock you when he starts treating you like a trash.

Short story: I have a female frnd (Shola, nt real name), she has a frnd (bisi). Bisi met a guy when he was in school, well to do guy. Bisi got pregnant for him and she dropped out coz the guy is very okay... The guy even rented a shop for her and fast forward, he started misbehaving.. The girl na drop out, she no get any skill notin notin.. All she have is herself and what she offered the guy (pussy). Even their kid is with her mother since the guy has finally ignored her.. Bisi came to Shola now coz she needs a place to stay and a job.. Shola was like when Bisi dey enjoy her man, the money n all, Bisi no remember her but Shola helped her secured a job now sha..

My point : don't let any guy deceive you with I will take care of you.. I will set up for you, you don't need any skill or cert... Don't sacrifice your future for money, develop yourself...

Don't let guys see you as an object of ridicule.. The truth is once serious guys hear that u r a single mother or hear a story that one guy housed u for like years and he didn't marry, he will think twice about you..

Moreover don't live your life for a man, live because you are a lady of value which no man can toss any how..

Be wise..... Don't sacrifice your future on the altar of love... Build yourself.. Respect yourself.. See ur man as a co-factor not as the main determinant..

We are all men and women of value

Well said!!!
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Wellington94(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Forget it.. Davido made her known jare.. She is known for notin except for Davido
Then what's is the skill meant for. For someone to notice you isn't.l it. Go and get a skill my dear and leave chioma alone
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by trutht828: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Nah, we shall all gather at your own grave, not mine. The death that you wish for me, I multiply it 7 times and send it back to you and your entire household. Every evil word you pronounce shall return back to you and your generation yet unborn 44 times. We shall type RIP over your picture in the very near future. Since you love cursing, curses shall be your covering and it will never be well with you.

I wonder if you are one of Chioma's minions, seeing as you're defending her so vigorously. Don't worry, she will read your eulogy at your early grave this year.

Oh. So, the curse of untimely death upon your family will prevail for 44 times? Yours must be a truly damned family.

Please, I'm curious; did you inherit this bitterness and frustration from your mother? Is she too a frustrated baby mama? Was your pregnancy rejected by one of your mother's numerous bedroom customers? Just asking.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Pelxmiye(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
[quote author=Eileene post=90833786]
They do it to appear big and make a fashion statement cos nowadays it's a competition.
Moreover there's always a man in the picture to pay.
[/quote

Wow...well.. nothing's bad in being concerned about the ones we care about, monetarily or not, but then the bottom line now is that showing care and concern these days , especially in relationships always ends with a price ,either in cash or in kind or gift,this is not restricted to women alone,even men too...hmmmm.. it's good to know women who don't follow the crowd are still around, spending to glam up isn't bad, but the source of income too has to continually invested in as well,else the men or women will soon run into penury,men spend maximum 500-2,500 or 5,000 max max to look good, buying hair of 25k, 50,000 is on the high side, especially if you intend to buy 6 or 7 types of hair for the same price with a mediocre source of income,women who are hardworking and goal oriented deserve everything and more and I get you ,some men are at the very center of encouraging this,only women who can comfortably afford such should though
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
trutht828:

Oh. So, the curse of untimely death upon your family will prevail for 44 times? Yours must be a truly damned family.

Please, I'm curious; did you inherit this bitterness and frustration from your mother? Is she too a frustrated baby mama? Was your pregnancy rejected by one of your mother's numerous bedroom customers? Just asking.
I have returned all your curses 44 times back to you and it will prevail over you life and that of your entire lineage. You will die before this year runs out. Since you like cursing, this will be the last time you will curse total strangers on the internet so that in your next life, you will be careful who you interact with on social media and guard your utterances.

This conversation is over.
Re: Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever by MrCEO69(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Did she drop schooling?
Do i know what u do for a living?
How would u know what she is doing or not?
Ishilove:

Lol. She is a chef because her lover came online and raved about her cooking. I can cook well too but does that make me a chef? As for the endorsements, also her lover's influence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.