Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? (7720 Views)

Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / What Exactly Makes Some Men Attracted T And Lust For Chubby/massive/fat Ladies? / 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Ugaboy: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
I love portable and flexible size girls...
as for fat babe, i detaste them at any giving time, i cant develope any flings for em.
GUYS HOW DO U ENJOY ROMATIC MOMENT WITH FAT LADIES?
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by paulolee(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
dey gat soo much flesh n do av boobs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by InfinityFabric: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oluromantic:
.Real men eat eba and step it down with Gulder.
You can call drunkards whatever u like, but not real men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2020
I thought it was only me. I love petite girls. The ones I can easily fling to different positions. I can easily grab the waist and swing it closer to me while i grab one slab of her small asx and look her deep in the eyes. what follows next is none of your business grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Vyzz: 12:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Oh

The are ver very wonderful grin

When u meet the neat ones u go enjoy them

13 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluromantic:
Wetin small pikin know than to chop indomie and bobo drink. Real men eat eba and step it down with Gulder.

Not the shapeless fatties though but I like thick, chubby and shapy girls like ronke odusanya. Thats what fit men like us endowed downstairs. The kind of girls that when you pound them through any position, you'll hear KPA KPA KPA KPA! That sound is motivating, tantalizing and makes you enjoy what you do and not want to stop.

The sight of their bulgy pusssy, the puffy V-grave with the pusssyline buried within their locked up thighs for you to explore out by yourself...chai. So sweet let alone their boobs and ass. Unlike those ur skinny bone that on standing alone, the space between their thin thighs can contain another leg with their flabby pusssy whose pusssyline is almost reaching their abdomen and flat yansh. You no Sabi better thing. Maybe you're short sha and endowment pass endowment too

The sound KPA KPA KPA KPA! drive me crazy
Big neat girls are the best

20 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by ContractKiller: 12:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Typical razz, local African bush man who lacks taste and refinement. You should marry a hippopotamus to complete the empty space in your life.

Oluromantic:
Wetin small pikin know than to chop indomie and bobo drink. Real men eat eba and step it down with Gulder.

Not the shapeless fatties though but I like thick, chubby and shapy girls like ronke odusanya. Thats what fit men like us endowed downstairs. The kind of girls that when you pound them through any position, you'll hear KPA KPA KPA KPA! That sound is motivating, tantalizing and makes you enjoy what you do and not want to stop.

The sight of their bulgy pusssy, the puffy V-grave with the pusssyline buried within their locked up thighs for you to explore out by yourself...chai. So sweet let alone their boobs and ass. Unlike those ur skinny bone that on standing alone, the space between their thin thighs can contain another leg with their flabby pusssy whose pusssyline is almost reaching their abdomen and flat yansh. You no Sabi better thing. Maybe you're short sha and endowment pass endowment too

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Oluromantic: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Typical razz, local African bush man who lacks taste and refinement. You should marry a hippopotamus to complete the empty space in your life.

It's like you escaped attempted abortion in pregnancy, but the d&c scraped some part of your brain that's why your sense is not complete.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Oluromantic: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

The sound KPA KPA KPA KPA! drive me crazy
Big neat girls are the best
You Sabi better thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by khengxlei(m): 1:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Na dem sure pass for tightness cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by ettaetta(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2020
I am attracted to thick ladies, most of them have big backsides /bigboobs, their doggy style na fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by ettaetta(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2020
khengxlei:
Na dem sure pass for tightness cool
Abi
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Olabode971(f): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2020
am abt to enjoy one right now
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by ContractKiller: 2:07am On Jun 18, 2020
Look who is talking, someone with gutter taste in women, someone who is attracted to fat ugly shapeless baboons. Who knows? You may actually be looking for someone who resembles your mother.

Oluromantic:

It's like you escaped attempted abortion in pregnancy, but the d&c scraped some part of his brain that's why your sense is not complete.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by SoftP(m): 6:08am On Jun 18, 2020
Op is still a kid

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Smelling lots
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by AprokoDentist: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Love over everything bruh!

Romance goes beyond what the person is, "who" she is matters. A lady can be ur exact spec and you'd still not be satisfied with her because satisfaction goes beyond d physical.
Permit me to say "Grow up"

I mean no disrespect tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by nasoeb: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluromantic:

chai, see finishing. Baddest bros.

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by nasoeb: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2020
All man with his preference. Some likd the petite/flexible while others like them fat/thick. You can only choose. For me i prefer one of the above and dont do the other.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by DoubleEngine007: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Op did you say romantic Nothing like that o.. Some of them are very lazy.. #Team Slim or Average#.. Dated one fat babe around 2010 while in the Uni,the relationship didn't last ..Because I just couldn't come and kill myself,when I was still pursuing my first degree..

What I still don't understand is why "midget" kind of men attract and settle for those fat orobos .. How dem take dey cope sef?

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Gentle0wavez: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2020
ContractKiller:

This doesn't speak well of you, why sham a man bcus of his honest taste in women. Do you think chubby ladies are not human beings too??

21 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Gentle0wavez: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2020
InfinityFabric:

You can call drunkards whatever u like, but not real men.

That you step food down with gulder now means you are a drunkard. Look if na bible talk, the bible talked about gluttony but that doesn't mean you shouldn't eat at all, it also talked against drunkeness but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't drink at all.

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by iamlahmee(m): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2020
chubby,fat(with good shape) are the best.

4 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by punisha: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2020
I just asked someone this question days ago....
How sex with thick ladies work.
If the cane do doggy and all.
Funny that I never explored to that area.
I know some thick pretty ladies.
Curiosity killed the cat they say....would have been worth trying so I can be sure to say I tried it all, but ending up like the dead cat isn't cool right now.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by InfinityFabric: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

That you step food down with gulder now means you are a drunkard. Look if na bible talk, the bible talked about gluttony but that doesn't mean you shouldn't eat at all, it also talked against drunkeness but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't drink at all.
Not Christian haha. But yeah Bible is confused about the prohibition of that poison.
Plus alcohol is bad for your health.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by seanwilliam(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Watch dem men with fat wives bombard u and make you believe that fat is next big thing after slice bread.... I agree there are fat girls with banging body though ( fat with tummy is a complete turn off for me)...

@ op do you know wht we call carry-to-Bleep?? grin na why I like petite girl
Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Gentle0wavez: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2020
I have had a few, the first two didn't feel well for me bcus of their wide vagina ( now don't say I'm the one that is small, I'm average I measure 5.4 inch in girth and 6.5 inch length ) so I assumed they all had bore holes till the very last one I Jammed changed my mentality, she was tight. Since then I Don hang boot for puna, make I focus on other things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Openbusiness: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2020
punisha:
I just asked someone this question days ago....
How sex with thick ladies work.
If the cane do doggy and all.
Funny that I never explored to that area.
I know some thick pretty ladies.
Curiosity killed the cat they say....would have been worth trying so I can be sure to say I tried it all, but ending up like the dead cat isn't cool right now.
If your gbola is not long like 8" up, then you can never enjoy fat girls. You won't even be able to go in more than 2" if you try doggy, cuz the fats thighs and fat yansh will be blocking your movement, and ur gbola will be removing all the time and you can't maintain a rhythmic knacking. Na rhythmic knacking sure pass for woman to cum, so a guy with a short gbola can never satisfy them. Av tasted them all: slim, thick, chubby, regular, short, tall, lightweight, heavy and come to a scientific conclusion in the knacking experiments that lightweight LEPA girls with thigh gaps are the best. And all over the world, this theory holds true. That's why when it comes to knacking, LEPA girls are called "fun size". Fat girls are good for smooching and cuddling only, and good to use as pillow for your head when you rest.

6 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by shilenji(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2020
Carchoice:
I thought it was only me. I love petite girls. The ones I can easily fling to different positions. I can easily grab the waist and swing it closer to me while i grab one slab of her small asx and look her deep in the eyes. what follows next is none of your business grin
PETITE GIRLS RULE.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Enjoy Romatic Moment With Fat Ladies? by Inferno001(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Oluromantic:

If you were in the same town with me, I would have given you catfish pepper soup with your favourite brand of liqour...you be man abeg....you just said all I would have said

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Meet The Nairaland Beautiful Ladies / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.