Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,117 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Where Is Mike Adenuga? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Mike Adenuga? (890 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles / Solution To Everlasting Electricity Failure In Nigeria = Mike Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mike Adenuga? by Mamajama(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
The Chairman of Globacom indicted in the Petroleum Technology Developnment Fund scandal

where is he?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200706120809.html
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by chrisokw: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2007
I guess the Thief (sorry, Chief) Executive Officer of GLO has become an aduro (Asylum seeker) in a foreign land. grin
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by kulaShaker(f): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2007
where is he? I guess where all the economic sappers retire to sad
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by ajadrage: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
Na wa oh, see me see trouble. I dey here na. Wetin una dey find me for? Kilonsele? grin
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2007
Mike Adenuga is well, infact very well and will return as soon as folks get themselves together in Nigeria.
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
Posted by chrisokw:
I guess the Thief (sorry, Chief) Executive Officer of GLO has become an aduro (Asylum seeker) in a foreign land.

You got it wrong, my friend; not even close. I'm very sure that when the time is right you will correct yourself.
And for your information GLO is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria for the past 7 years; hence let's watch our tongue from slipping.
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by angel101(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2007
Here we go again!
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
@MAMAJAMA:
I've retired myself from this site, but I have no choice but to return back for an interesting topic like this!
Is this topic sincere or you're just trying to circumvent some attention away from your old man?
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Angel 101: what's the beef?
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by angel101(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hmmmmm
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by lakeside4love(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2007
Adenuga, the best thing to ever to Nigeria in years,

Where is Otunba Fasawe?
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by Mamajama(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
Big B1 Nice to see you bouce back, and as a matter of the police issue.  just wait and you will get all the details in due time.  The press are just trying to sell paper by printing all this mess about Ehindero.  you and I know he was was out of office, and how can he authorize a withdrawal?  Even though OBANI is close to him.  I can asure you when it's all done. Ehindero will not have part in this mess.
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by Mamajama(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2007
Okiro is trying to make a name for himself and we all wish him good luck. may be this issue will make or break him we have to wait and see
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by deor03(m): 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
@chrisokw

I am sure you are not into business that much. do you think mike adenuga is on a beach sipping wine and having fun? This is an international business man with investments in MANY countries, which NIGERIA is just ine of. If the home front is being politicized he can move else where and invest. For you information since he left Nigeria, he has won telcom license in GHANA ,& INDIA, not to talk of OPL in sao-tome
Re: Where Is Mike Adenuga? by BigB11(m): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
@MAMAJAMA: I agree, the story makes no sense. If everything turns out to be false alarm, I hope Nigerian press and other noise makers will come out and apologize to the man (Ehindero).

Mike Adenuga on the other hand doesn't need Nigeria and the alamists (haters) are now getting to understand this fact. Adenuga's investments in Nigeria is only 20% of his empire. The man is a major blessing and asset not only to Nigeria, but to the entire African nations. The man is responsible for the only highlight of OBJ's regime (telecommunication).
A man like Mike Adenuga only comes once in 200 years.
Waste no time, Nigerians, I'm confident to say that this man is the only solution to our electric power failure in Nigeria.
I pray and I hope that his incredible spirit in contributing vigorously toward developing Nigeria never goes away.

Let's all GLO like star; trust me, it is cool!

BIG UP to my man, deor03; one love.

(1) (Reply)

North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha / Nelson Mandela On U.s.terrolist List. / Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.