Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding (3054 Views)

If This Is Her First Meal For You, Will You Marry Her? (photo) / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Factfinder1(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2020
What is the first meal you would like to prepare for your husband after your wedding day?

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by majamajic(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Warm the wedding rice for am

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Factfinder1(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Kai will you make heaven likethis grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin
as if she didn’t cook for him while they were dating/courting. Which special package does she have to deliver again? grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by gnykelly(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2020
ade-WUSSY.
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2020
Akamu and milk.
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Alwaysachick: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Why are men always flooding female related post??.....nawa o

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Alwaysachick: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2020
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Why are men always flooding female related post??.....nawa o
are we not the husbands the post is talking about? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by paulolee(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
does it matter?? as long as am concerned, 96% of couples av already started living together indirectly before the wedding
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by amiibaby(f): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
White soup
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Alwaysachick: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Carchoice:
are we not the husbands the post is talking about? cheesy

No, you guys are just looking for reasons to bash women. Leave us alone....mba, stay on your own.....trouble. na real wa

Take the thread, we dash you people cheesy

In fact the remaining party rice must be warmed, if the meat finish I will go to iya bisi to buy fried kpanla fish and pomo, I dare him to reject it cheesy
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
amiibaby:
White soup
If the white soup you mean is the nsala soup that I know, please help me get marriage list from your people. I'm already on top okada heading to your village. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by amiibaby(f): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ofcos nsala soup is white soup
J111333:
If the white soup you mean is the nsala soup that I know, please help me get marriage list from your people. I'm already on top okada heading to your village. grin
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Lamanii22(f): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
White soup filled with assorted.... Although I just wanna learn how to cook it... I totally love the soup...
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by oliviacute(f): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
his favorite meal, even if I don't know how to prepare it. I will make sure I learn it and perfect it...marriage go sweet sha

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by InfinityFabric: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
oliviacute:
..marriage go sweet sha
Don't believe everything u see in Soap Operas.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Bola146(f): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
A pounded yam with efo riro, hot one for him

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Okoroawusa: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Akamu and milk.
The sperm go block nah

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
Akamu and milk.
Future husband don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by UniqueQueen12(f): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
InfinityFabric:
Don't believe everything u see in Soap Operas.
undecided
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

The sperm go block nah
Abeg i am in public
grin grin

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by HomerTimpson: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
amiibaby:
White soup
you are calabar
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Phenomenal16(f): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Malt n milk
For energy
Or
Tiger nut , dates n coconut
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by labelle123(f): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
All the single ladies all the single ladies complete it ...
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by dumininu01(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Malt n milk
For energy
Or
Tiger nut , dates n coconut
You're real cool

Alero3Arubi:
Akamu and milk.
Awon eeyan Badoo cheesy

majamajic:
grin grin grin
Most newly hubbies are used to this grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Something amazing.

majamajic:
grin grin grin
LOLs grin
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Angelacruz: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Fried rice
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by lammylam(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2020
What will now happen to the rice and 50 pieces of beef i ask them to help me keep? He will eat that one o jere

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by dingbang(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
oliviacute:
his favorite meal, even if I don't know how to prepare it. I will make sure I learn it and perfect it...marriage go sweet sha
are you married?
Re: What Is The First Meal You Would Prepare For Your Husband After Your Wedding by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Malt n milk For energy Or Tiger nut , dates n coconut
future hubby don jam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Have Sex With Her Or Not / How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? / People Please Did I Do Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.