Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine (1519 Views)

Romance Section Valentine's Day Special [Notification Thread] / Valentine's Day: What Does It Mean To You? / Plans For Vals (Valentine's Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine by hotspice(f): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2006
For the guys this is no joke. just when they thought they ve scaled thru the xmas and new year gifts
val is around the corner. i can just feel the pain of all those toasters grin
for those who are interested in val....what do you hope to give to your partner. most it be xpensive?
are you going to contribute to the traffic for the day or you will simply stay at home?
infact is val neccessary at all?
Re: Valentine by Soulprince(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2006
Y dont you try this. give somebody you rearly talk to a present that day.
val depends on how you see it. for me it is a time to appreciate myself and thank GOd.
Re: Valentine by layi(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2006
Its for lovers. If u r both truely inlove then u should exchange gifts. It shouldnt be lopsided.
Re: Valentine by hotangel2(f): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2006
Wait oooo... I still don't have a VAL. shocked shocked Haaaa!!!!
Re: Valentine by hotspice(f): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2006
@H-A with all those youngmen falling over themselves shocked shocked babygirl don't try to blindfold us
at least we know you've got lots of vals hetre on nairaland but leave my baby/sugar boy SEUN out oh.
@LAYI its not only for lovers. friends who appreciate each other can xchange gifts so ready my own grin
Re: Valentine by smartsoft(m): 4:47am On Feb 01, 2006
Where have you been Hotspices ?
Re: Valentine by hotspice(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2006
i found myself getting addicted to NL shocked so i had to pull the breaks.
Re: Valentine by jayvinnie(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2006
let me ur valentine hot - angel

(1) (Reply)

Does He Like Me??? / I Need Help, Please / Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.