Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi (4522 Views)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by ganisucks(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi reacted to the false information that got out yesterday on the health status of Abiola Ajimobi.

In a tweet released at 9:45pm yesterday, Fatima wrote, “Thank you for all the messages, but our father is still alive, alhamdulillah. When it is our time we will all die; so wait first.”

Kano State governor's daughter, Fatima Ganduje tied the knot with Abolaji Ajimobi, son to the Ex Oyo State governor in 2018.
Ajimobi's aides have come out to debunk the rumours of his death.

Trouble started after information alleging that the Ex governor got infected with the novel Corona Virus got out. The information further claimed that his case worsened and he had to undergo surgery.

Afterwards another information went around alleging that Ajimobi slipped into coma after undergoing surgery until the Internet was shortly set on fire by another information yesterday which many have now claimed to be false.

Among those who have come out to debunk such rumours is Ajimobi's daughter in law who happens to be Kano State governor, Ganduje's daughter.

"Our father is alive and well", she said.

Below is a photo of her social media post.

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by madridguy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Alhamdullilah for him. May God Almighty give him good recovery.

3 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by NwaNimo1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
ok
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
So it's now you know that you will all die?
Omo ale jati jati.
I bet if not for the lockdown 'your father' would be in one of the best hospitals abroad by now.

13 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by squash47(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Once Social Media starts posting about the death of a notable person in this country, just know that either the person is already dead,

Or the person is about to die.

By this time next week, we'll know the truth about the health status of the former Governor.

3 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by angelEmade: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
yaradua things. Only the wise will understand. . .., all is well
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by LibertyRep: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
The statement is pregnant.

All is not well.
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by Yujin(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chai... Nigerian politicians don't want to die. There's still too much to steal before they go yonder.

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by sacajawea: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
When it is your 'time' really?
But you use your time, resources, connection, position, authority and power to cause untimely death for many, abi?
Useless WiCKED FOOLS
wicked man, Wicked Wife!

2 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by sacajawea: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
madridguy:
Alhamdullilah for him.
You are Mad!

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by sacajawea: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Our Father, Father of you and Who?
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by Oddslordreal: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Thank God you know, tell it to your fada

We're only a stranger here on Earth

Pls if you b*t, today is weekend

Find me , 97%

Sure
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by LegendHero(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
thesicilian:
Omo ale jati jati.
I bet if not for the lockdown your father would be in one of the best hospitals abroad by now.

Is she lying? Won’t we all die?

What do you expect her to say to the people that are keen on seeing Ajimobi dead by fire by force?

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
LegendHero:

Is she lying? Won’t we all die?

What do you expect her to say to the people that are keen on seeing Ajimobi dead by fire by force?

That's exactly what I said.

Besides, if 'their father' had used his power and position to better the lives of his people instead of enriching himself and his family from the common man's sweat, will they be indifferent as to whether he's alive or dead today?

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by LegendHero(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
thesicilian:

That's exactly what I said.

Besides, if her father had used his power and position to better the lives of his people instead of enriching himself and his family from the common man's sweat, will they be indifferent as to whether he's alive or dead today?

Death is inevitable. It takes both the common man and rich men.

I understand you bro, your argument is that if Ajimobi worked for the people during his time in government, maybe people will show sympathy to him during this trying times.

However, as Oyo Governor, he tried his best and I can say he is the best governor we’ve had since 1999. So not everyone is indifferent to his plight.

Moreso, whether you’re indifferent or concerned, death do not care. Covid-19 spare no one, even people in countries with better Hospitals.

4 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by techmo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool

Cant fools see the plot of Ajimobi's death is just a well cooked distraction to stop Obaseki from defecting till PDP conducts its primaries?

Ajimobi is a 70 year old man, he had served Oyo state diligently for 2 terms, his only fault was that he doesnt tolerate nonsense from anyone, even if a todler insult him, he would insult you back.. all this doesnt mean we should wish him death

2 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by UltimatedeBest(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
thesicilian:
Omo ale jati jati.
I bet if not for the lockdown 'your father' would be in one of the best hospitals abroad by now.

Her father in-law tho
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by Karlifate: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
"When it is our time, we will all die. So, wait first."

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by jesmond3945: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
LegendHero:

Death is inevitable. It takes both the common man and rich men.

I understand you bro, your argument is that if Ajimobi worked for the people during his time in government, maybe people will show sympathy to him during this trying times.

However, as Oyo Governor, he tried his best and I can say he is the best governor we’ve had since 1999. So not everyone is indifferent to his plight.

Moreso, whether you’re indifferent or concerned, death do not care. Covid-19 spare no one, even people in countries with better Hospitals.
he was the best governor and lautech was on strike for 2 years

2 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by slimanyd: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
jesmond3945:

And pensioners were dying like frog,

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by LegendHero(m): 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
jesmond3945:

Lautech issue has always been a recurring factor.

So that was the only yardstick you used in assessing the best governor compared to their peers?

Which state are you from self before I start wasting too much time on discussion?

2 Likes

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by Finnese001: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
sacajawea:
Our Father, Father of you and Who?
Mtcheww

you dey mind that idiot girl

I believe she will be fvcking both ganduje and his son

1 Like

Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by aminusodiq(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
techmo:
cool

Cant fools see the plot of Ajimobi's death is just a well cooked distraction to stop Obaseki from defecting till PDP conducts its primaries?

Ajimobi is a 70 year old man, he had served Oyo state diligently for 2 terms, his only fault was that he doesnt tolerate nonsense from anyone, even if a todler insult him, he would insult you back.. all this doesnt mean we should wish him death

lol grin I thought u have sends.... Well you proved me wrong grin grin grin
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by aminusodiq(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
LegendHero:

So that was the only yardstick you used in assessing the best governor compared to their peers?

Which state are you from self before I start wasting too much time on discussion?
lol.... Stupidity justified again grin grin
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by BlowYourMind: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
Better way to shut up yeegbos, who never see anything good but bad
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by Equity15(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
hhhhmmmm...this coro sef
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Finnese001:

you dey mind that idiot girl

I believe she will be fvcking both ganduje and his son
Did you even read the article?

She's Ganduje's daughter as well as Ajimobi's daughter-in-law.
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by Finnese001: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
ChemicalReaction:
Did you even read the article?

She's Ganduje's daughter as well as Ajimobi's daughter-in-law.

undecided
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by jesmond3945: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
LegendHero:

you mean constituted authority? Who does that as a leader?
And talking about best Governor, there is nothing best about Nigerian governors
Re: We Will All Die - Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi by EmmySparky(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
Oddslordreal:
Thank God you know, tell it to your fada

We're only a stranger here on Earth

Pls if you b*t, today is weekend

Find me , 97%

Sure

I have o...u would bless me with something after d bet

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Int'l Airport: See What Army Captain Did After He Landed: Video / More Christians Will Be Executed For Insulting Prophet Muhammad- Tambuwal Aide / What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.