Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner (4556 Views)

Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / A Notherner's Epic Response To Reno Omokri / See Pic Why Notherner Are The Most Informed Politically Without Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Judging from the trend so far, the 2023 election is a 3 horse race between Atiku Abubakar, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi. I used the political developments in all 36 states including the FCT, people's opinion and news developments. Atiku was second to Buhari in 2019 and so far will inherit the votes of nothern youths.
Asiwaju will sweep the southwest and garner votes in the north but won't do well in the south/south and south/east.
Peter Obi will sweep the south/east and south/south, put up a fight in the north central.
The result below is in percentage.

NORTHWEST: PDP-45. APC-25. LP-10. NNPP-25.
NORTH/EAST: PDP-50. APC-30. LP-10. NNPP-10.
NORTH/CENTRAL: PDP-35. APC-30. LP-30. NNPP-5.
SOUTH/WEST: PDP-20. APC-55. LP-23. NNPP-2.
SOUTH/SOUTH: PDP-30. APC-17. LP-50. NNPP-3.
SOUTH/EAST: PDP-20. APC-8. LP-70. NNPP-2.

Obi will do well in the north central because of christians in plateau, benue, nasarawa and fct, while kwara and kogi are for Tinubu.
By Shascky33

mynd44
seunmsg
front page

2 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Millimann: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
I think the analysis is a bit objective.

But I think LP will get up to 85% in SE and 65% in SS and 25% in SW.

22 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by WonderManly(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Clap for your self
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by lawalosky(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
I agree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by seunmsg(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Creamypie(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2022
APC no Go get 5% in SS/SE. In all middle belt na at most 20%. They still will not get more than 55% west votes. The north votes will be fairly split among kwankwaso/atiku, obi and one drug dealer peepoo. Poorly researched analysis from op. Too much of this stuff this early morning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by KingKO22: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2022
APC will get more than 25% from SS and more than 30% in the NE

Its btw APC and PDP anyway.

Wike will be a determinant factor in this election.

If Wike, Makinde, Otom and Ikpezu decide to work for APC then I see APC coasting to victory with easy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by KingKO22: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Creamypie:
APC no Go get 5% in SS/SE. In middle belt na at most 25%

Wake up from your delusional negativity and pessimism.

Underestimate power of APC states governors in the SE/SS at your own peril

We moveeee. Cityboy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by IamAtikulate: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

If Wike, Makinde, Otom and Ikpezu decide to work for APC then I see APC coasting to victory with easy
All APC 21 Governors worked with Oyetola, a sitting Governor and he still lost to Adeleke who has few PDP governors working for him.

The BVAS has taken away the Governors rigging power. The masses now have the power not over-rated governors.

Tell me how Ikpeazu working for Tinubu will make APC win? Will he tell Abians to vote for APC and they will follow him foolishly?

If Tinubu who just won APC presidential ticket couldn't convince his own people to vote Oyetola, his core loyalist, is it a Wike, Ikpeazu or Ortoms that will tell their people to vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket?

Like Reno said, nobody campaigns for Tinubu without sounding stupid.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Faber(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

Wake up from your delusional negativity and pessimism.

Underestimate power of APC states governors in the SE/SS at your own peril

We moveeee. Cityboy

APC governors in the SE, this is what you have been shouting up and down all over threads

Only one man have been duly elected governor under APC since the history of SE, and that was Rochas Okorocha. He couldn't even deliver Imo State to APC.
Umahi never ran on APC ticket he decamped from PDP
Hope never won the election, he was installed by SC. Imolites are waiting patiently to vote him out, and he knows that.

Your myopism is parallel to none on this forum.
APC brought retrogression and blood shed in the Land. Na so una make mouth finish for Anambra State. I even chop one guy 10k bet for Benin, he was telling me APC will win Anambra, I told him, you don't even know South East...we bet money 10k.
APC is dead in South East...by 2023 Hope is returning back to PDP.

South East is 80% LP, 19% PDP, APC 1% (Hope, Umahi, OUK and their families votes)

I want us to bet 100k APC will not get 10% in any state in SE and SS apart from Edo State

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Creamypie:
APC no Go get 5% in SS/SE. In middle belt na at most 25%
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari Dokubo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Abdu81: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
Millimann:

40% north central

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Bobloco: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Faber:

APC governors in the SE, this is what you have been shouting up and down all over threads

Only one man have been duly elected governor under APC since the history of SE, and that was Rochas Okorocha. He couldn't even deliver Imo State to APC.
Hope never won the election, he was installed by SC. Imolites are waiting patiently to vote him out, and he knows that.

APC brought retrogression and blood shed in the Land. Na so una make mouth finish for Anambra State. I even chop one guy 10k bet for Benin, he was telling me APC will win Anambra, I told him, you don't even know South East...we bet money 10k.

South East is 80% LP, 19% PDP, APC 1% (Hope, Umahi, OUK and their families votes)

I want us to bet 100k APC will not get 10% in any state in SE and SS apart from Edo State

You got it right bro

8 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Lol
Seun ahbeg push am go front page na. Please.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
WonderManly:
Clap for your self
A sound clap (pap), another one (pap), another bigger one (pap pap pap pa pa pa pap).
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
lawalosky:
I agree
Arigato! Nagode!
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

All APC 21 Governors worked with Oyetola, a sitting Governor and he still lost to Adeleke who has few PDP governors working for him.

The BVAS has taken away the Governors rigging power. The masses now have the power not over-rated governors.

Tell me how Ikpeazu working for Tinubu will make APC win? Will he tell Abians to vote for APC and they will follow him foolishly?

If Tinubu who just won APC presidential ticket couldn't convince his own people to vote Oyetola, his core loyalist, is it a Wike, Ikpeazu or Ortoms that will tell their people to vote for a Moslem Moslem ticket?

Like Reno said, nobody campaigns for Tinubu without sounding stupid.
I thought we Atikulate comrades agreed their won't be any vawulence? Lol

2 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Faber:

you dey vex o!

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by AntonVince: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:
Judging from the trend so far, the 2023 election is a 3 horse race between Atiku Abubakar, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Peter Obi. I used the political developments in all 36 states including the FCT, people's opinion and news developments. Atiku was second to Buhari in 2019 and so far will inherit the votes of nothern youths.
Asiwaju will sweep the southwest and garner votes in the north but won't do well in the south/south and south/east.
Peter Obi will sweep the south/east and south/south, put up a fight in the north central.

Obi will do well in the north central because of christians in plateau, benue, nasarawa and fct, while kwara and kogi are for Tinubu.
By Shascky33

mynd44
seunmsg
front page

A quite dispassionate analysis but I doubt your projection for Kogi. The West and Central Senatorial Districts are at the moment completely out of Tinubu’s reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Lol

Mega Looollllllzz. Not worth a response TBH.
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abdu81:

40% north central
Not every christian in the north central will vote for obi. I am a christian and neither me nor anyone in my house will vote for obi. PDP all the way.

3 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by JoeNL22(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

By Shascky33

mynd44
seunmsg
front page

This your analysis is inaccurately flawed.
Tinubu can't floor his own zone.
Lagos, oyo, osun will have at least 50% of obi
South east and south south will be a landslide for obi at 80%
NC will be 50% for obi because of the Mumu-mumu ticket.
What obi needs now is 25% from the NW & NE.

what happened in 2011 when the whole north voted Buhari and still lost will definitely happen again. If they(North) vote Tinubu, it won't give any assurance or guarantee he wins the elections....that is why Tinubu is moving left, right and Centre, talking to kwankwanso, shekarau and Wike.
He knows the herculean task in front of him.
His health won't permit him to continue. Something is telling me with everything that is happening....they will tell Tinubu to step down. There is a reason why they had a presidential aspirants' meeting yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
AntonVince:

A quite dispassionate analysis but I doubt your projection for Kogi. The West and Central Senatorial Districts are at the moment completely out of Tinubu’s reach.
Wow, thanks for the update. Noted!

4 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mega Looollllllzz. Not worth a response TBH.
A typical obidient
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by haffaze777(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

By Shascky33

mynd44
seunmsg
front page

Lazy party will win 90% if South West vote,when we tell you to stop taking Mkpurumiri you won't listen
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by haffaze777(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
JoeNL22:

what happened in 2011 when the whole north voted Buhari and still lost will definitely happen again. If they(North) vote Tinubu, it won't give any assurance or guarantee he wins the elections....that is why Tinubu is moving left, right and Centre, talking to kwankwanso, shekarau and Wike.
His health won't permit him to continue. Something is telling me with everything that is happening....they will tell Tinubu to step down. There is a reason why they had a presidential aspirants' meeting yesterday.

Typing trash from afaraukwu as usualgrin

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Okwyjesus(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Millimann:

You are right. People don't know how deep LP have eaten into SS. Am in Rivers and l belong to a support group
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by nedu666: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
KingKO22:

Why will they work for apc after choosing their successors. The more all these southerner govs team up with wike the more likely the north will interpret this as a gang up by southerners against a northern politician

1 Like

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by WonderManly(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shascky33:

A sound clap (pap), another one (pap), another bigger one (pap pap pap pa pa pa pap).
Good of you...

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by SolarEngr(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pragmatic analysis.

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature
Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Godjone(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
You tried in this your analysis. Our only hopes for now is Obi

2 Likes

Re: What 2023 Election Results May Look Like: A Notherner by Shascky33: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
JoeNL22:

Obi is no doubt a popular candidate, He will floor tinubu in the south but Atiku has the north in the bag, Numbers favour him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True About Ladipoe Spare Parts Market? / Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? / This Simple Test Would End The APC/PDP War Of Popularity On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.