Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! (11168 Views)

How Can I Stop Cheating? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
so Ned okwokwo with his billions is doing rubbish ? grin
So wait ooo who told you that lies that you will make it in life with this your ill mentality?
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kenejames:

So wait ooo who told you that lies that you will make it in life with this your ill mentality?
i don't need anyone to tell me I'll make it in life. I believe in myself grin believe in yourself and believe in what you tell yourself. Wait o, what do you think of me? Lol. I'm way ahead of time

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Not in the US of A you try that. I will live in the house you night with my new boyfriend.

I know, that's why any married man here in Nigeria who agrees to move to the USA with his wife as a couple is foolish. Even if I'm married and we decide to move, we will apply for individual visas, move there, live together but never as husband and wife. It's only to steal a man's wealth that most women aspire to in USA

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Kenejames(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
i don't need anyone to tell me I'll make it in life. I believe in myself grin believe in yourself and believe in what you tell yourself. Wait o, what do you think of me? Lol. I'm way ahead of time
Sleeping bee...... You are really behind time.... Please run fast to reality and kill that poor mentality of yours.... cool cool
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HomerTimpson: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
ekaF:

We're out here tryna make sure our sons don't fall for the same old sh*t our dads did
i see by raising same kids with shared feelings(love) and stuff..SMH remember we mostly read our parent's behaviours and often neglect their words
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by authority2006(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Laykonyde:
In that case, polygamy is the best answer if its allowed. Its a known fact that there are more women than men.

Na who polygamy help? Most men engage in it due to lust and not because they have empathy for single ladies but to take advantage of them. Hmmm. Bado!

But it still serves a purpose, right? That's even better than using them for just sexual pleasure. And when you marry them, that's completely different from taking advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by lilyheaven: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Carchoice:
I support you 100 percent.

I’m still trying to picture myself in marriage and not cheating. It’s impossible. Me wey like yansh?

Women enjoys all the shakara and attention all through they youthful years but wants the man to hide his prick because of marriage. That prick will do wonders o. Even after marriage it will not rest.
Amen!!!
And so shall it be.
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by SavageResponse(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2020
goodman3:

Not when the man is rich, if she cheats, send her packing. All these equality nonsense is for men who don't have money. That's why every man should Hustle to make it. Marriage never favours men except they have money, learn this today.

I concur!
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Westernlove: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Thermodynamics:
What the op said is the simple truth, a man is only loved for what he can provide, how babe go fuçk up to 20 different prick and collect gifts and money join and enjoy her youth then later she go get married and her husband go come de take care of her de spend money on her head without cheating when during the time when he wife de enjoy her life the husband de struggle to make money.

See eh, The reason why I no go cheat na because of God and because I go marry Godly, Virgin, Trustworthy, Productive, Intelligent, Faithful, Beautiful and Financially Independent Wife......

I'm not even a fan of Cheating. I agree to the bolded and I pray that will be my portion.......
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Westernlove: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
AWWW* You are giving megoose bumps early morning...can't wait to hear your story,cos i see u're head over heels on love issues... GOD WILL HELP US ON THIS STRUGGLE THOU

Mumu getting carried away by Fake Handle......

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by HomerTimpson: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Westernlove:

Mumu getting carried away by Fake Handle......
well it takes 2 to tango THANKS
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Arsenate(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Some really cool red pill knowledge here. These days women in their best years are selling themselves to the highest bidders (go check the olosho thread). They have sex with 2-3 men daily, hundreds a year and probably thousands before they turn thirty. They however want a man, with a body count of less than 10, in his best years, to stay exclusive and faithful to them in the name of marriage. Let's not forget they've had so much sex in their youth the whole thing bores them now so their husbands are only gonna get mediocre, reluctant sex, if they are lucky. They've given their best years to other guys.

If anyone thinks this is a fair trade for men then they need their heads checked. Marriage is a scam for men.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Arsenate:
Some really cool red pill knowledge here. These days women in their best years are selling themselves to the highest bidders (go check the olosho thread). They have sex with 2-3 men daily, hundreds a year and probably thousands before they turn thirty. They however want a man, with a body count of less than 10, in his best years, to stay exclusive and faithful to them in the name of marriage. Let's not forget they've had so much sex in their youth the whole thing bores them now so their husbands are only gonna get mediocre, reluctant sex, if they are lucky. They've given their best years to other guys.

If anyone thinks this is a fair trade for men then they need their heads checked. Marriage is a scam for men.

Now this is a real man who reasons properly. Not this brainwashed men parading themselves as liberals. Women have short-changed so many men, some even go the extra length of paternity fraud and these men are scared to carry their kids for DNA test because their wives will be angry he doesn't trust them. Empty headed men!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by saladinnoir: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you were born to work for someone god would have made you a donkey, if you as a man come into money FLEX irrespective of your age, that thing that made you follow that girl won't go when you marry it is still their and there's a good chance you'll act on it because by then you'll have a car, cash and be looking mature and well kept your confidence will basically be 100%.
I'm not supporting cheating but anybody that has eyes can see that the op is right, marrying a woman won't make you a responsible proper man( you're more a slave than anything) if you want to be an asset to society, be charitable, help start businesses(this is the best because you have lifted generations out of poverty) donate to orphanages, be honest have integrity and support honest businesses e.t.c

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by Laykonyde(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
But it still serves a purpose, right? That's even better than using them for just sexual pleasure. And when you marry them, that's completely different from taking advantage of them.
Would u be ok with your woman sleeping with another man she's married too at the same time she's married to u sir?
Re: This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! by goodman3(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Laykonyde:
Would u be ok with your woman sleeping with another man she's married too at the same time she's married to u sir?

Lol, if she tries it, she's gonna be sent packing and I marry another better lady. Any woman will even be scared to cheat once you're rich because she knows there are other women out there waiting to take her spot. I beg my fellow men reading this to chase money!!! No woman can stress you except you allow her. Love is good but when you have money, respect and total submission accompanies it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In A Tight Position... Help!!! / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.