Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1004947 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
PastorFire:
Bros, if you get small shame, u no go follow anybody yarn trash for dis thread again. "When you are down kee u there" oh, u are up now abi? Up with 30k? I can see where you are coming from. Dey blow rubbish grammar there!
People like you (if unfortunately becomes rich today, which i SURE say, u no fit make am 4 dis life) will forget the poor and miserable past you have and start talking nonsense to others as if u don arrive? Anyway, for ur 30k mind, u don arrive?
Make i hear pim from u dey abuse other people here again. I go wash u finish!
I've ended our chapter and shouldn't be going back to the past, not just the past, but going back to the unfortunate past with a zero IQ to engage an interesting argument.

I think it's necessary to tell you where I am right now since you have a bit access to my struggling past and then close your chapter entirely.

By the grace of God, I finished my education and served the nation in the year 2018. By Same grace, I had a graduate trainee program done in one of the reputable Federal agencies in the country and was made a permanent staff in the year 2021.

Putting the record straight, the npower 30k I'm getting goes back to friends and fellow beneficiaries as airtime and data giveaway, I spend less than 10k to myself.

That I come online to catch cruise, even while on my legitimate duty, with an official laptop and well ventilated room doesn't portray the life I'm living. I'm a cheerful individual, getting my bills sorted out without stress and living that happy life many dream of.

I was trying to stay professional with our banters the other time, but you choose to go personal, bringing in my parents and family out of hatred or maybe anger.

You keep mentioning Npower 30k like it's nothing to you but can't stay away from Npower thread. You are back this night, even cursing me that I won't make it in life because we had a disagreement? Is that how bitter one could stay and wish his fellow?

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't drag myself so low to engage you further, we've had enough of the jokes and it's already boring.

Lastly sir, with all Gladness and brotherly Love, I wish you "Everything" you wished me, you'll reap them all in multiple folds. One love cool

14 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fucklove:

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't drag myself so low to engage you further, we've had enough of the jokes and it's already boring.

Lastly sir, with all Gladness and brotherly Love, I wish you "Everything" you wished me, you'll reap them all in multiple folds. One love

This bolded part got me. ....so fucklove actually mature reach like dis.? mehn, I love the ancient wisdom u applied here.
If that graduate trainee program still dey on chat me up guy.... I no go shame, I go ask for help especially for this area.... If una like make una dig am in future.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fucklove:
I've ended our chapter and shouldn't be going back to the past, not just the past, but going back to the unfortunate past with a zero IQ to engage an interesting argument.

I think it's necessary to tell you where I am right now since you have a bit access to my struggling past and then close your chapter entirely.

By the grace of God, I finished my education and served the nation in the year 2018. By Same grace, I had a graduate trainee program done in one of the reputable Federal agencies in the country and was made a permanent staff in the year 2021.

Putting the record straight, the npower 30k I'm getting goes back to friends and fellow beneficiaries as airtime and data giveaway, I spend less than 10k to myself.

That I come online to catch cruise, even while on my legitimate duty, with an official laptop and well ventilated room doesn't portray the life I'm living. I'm a cheerful individual, getting my bills sorted out without stress and living that happy life many dream of.

I was trying to stay professional with our banters the other time, but you choose to go personal, bringing in my parents and family out of hatred or maybe anger.

You keep mentioning Npower 30k like it's nothing to you but can't stay away from Npower thread. You are back this night, even cursing me that I won't make it in life because we had a disagreement? Is that how bitter one could stay and wish his fellow?

Lastly sir, with all Gladness and brotherly Love, I wish you "Everything" you wished me, you'll reap them all in multiple folds. One love cool
Nobody is interested in your life's history. You were a cyber bully before the truth of you was dug. You are same as many others in the internet. Insulting people and trying to make others see and think less of themselves.
I will also throw the olive branch at you. But please, next time (whether serious or joke), don't try to rubbish people online. If you had respected yourself from the start, me sef 4 no yarn u woto woto grin
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
All of you have finally m*d finish
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
jamze:

This bolded part got me. ....so fucklove actually mature reach like dis.? mehn, I love the ancient wisdom u applied here.
If that graduate trainee program still dey on chat me up guy.... I no go shame, I go ask for help especially for this area.... If una like make una dig am in future.
Surely, will let you know. Heard they will give room for another set later this year but not yet confirmed. We just came out from a major merger and things never too dey normal for now.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Brother.......,there no shame seeking 4 help........,we re all guilty begging one way or the other......
Fucklove:
Surely, will let you know. Heard they will give room for another set later this year but not yet confirmed. We just came out from a major merger and things never too dey normal for now.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fucklove:

Gracias
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by murtaj(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hi guys,
please, Is it possible for someone to change his/her location for thumbprint if not present in the initial location
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Pastorfire,this is What transpired between shalomm n fucklove.4rom my understanding,fucklove was trying to explain why january stipends hasn't been paid telling him that they are attending to people with backlogs,which some have started receiving,and then teases shalomm which we all know it's common with fucklove. pls,where are the insults in this reply?
Fucklove:
Na people wey get issues dem dey pay now. People wey their payment fail, them dey pay them now.
But you sef na serious case, na when money finish you go begin search for update, if money land you go disappear like ghost. Una way no pure walahi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Shimzyy(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2022
peekay007:
Pastorfire,this is What transpired between shalomm n fucklove.4rom my understanding,fucklove was trying to explain why january stipends hasn't been paid telling him that they are attending to people with backlogs,which some have started receiving,and then teases shalomm which we all know it's common with fucklove. pls,where are the insults in this reply?

Please don't try to start what is settled already because we all know FUCKLOVE is a cyber bully in this thread and has no regard for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2022
I be talk of the town true true. Anywhere you enter na Fucklove dey people mouth. I dey go grab presidential ticket as my votes from this thread go make me enter aso rock. Everybody like me so much for this thread walahi angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2022
shalomm:

Take your frustration somewhere. Good day.

Utter rubbish!! Y'all kids on nairaland seriously need to grow up. Too many kids here, gosh!! Why derailing the thread with rubbish?

U dug 2017 post to prove what point exactly?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2022
peekay007:
Oga shalomm,na u be our FBI,CIA and KGB here. Abeg,i want make u help me investigate giftygirl1. I just need her phone number only.......
Gifty na better English teacher, if you carry your yeye pidgin jam am, she go use English wipe you comot.
The day wey she correct my wrong grammar, my brain catch Corona virus, I don almost punch am from my screen angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2022
iykejohnson:
I just got my December stipend now
They have started paying Failed account people o

This right here is the reason this thread was created. Why are these kids derailing the thread with meaningless back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

This right here is the reason this thread was created. Why are these kids derailing the thread with meaningless back and forth.
I follow for the kids ? angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2022
lol,i want make she teach me english........,so that i go come dey scatter this place with big-big grammer.
Fucklove:
Gifty na better English teacher, if you carry your yeye pidgin jam am, she go use English wipe you comot.
The day wey she correct my wrong grammar, my brain catch Corona virus, I don almost punch am from my screen angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2022
o boy......!!! Rosyisblessed is going American on us o.......,omo make i carry my GST 101 (use of english) note.
Fucklove:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Fucklove:

Na u start am na. Though I see most of your post as jokes but the truth is not everyone will take it as jokes like me. So u gats soft pedal as you notice it's getting to some people. Many people dey vex for this country and I no blame them for it. So, they don't find most things amusing. I completely understand them, though. Just soft pedal abeg. Abeg make Una dey calm down abeg na beg I dey beg.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Na u start am na. Though I see most of your post as jokes but the truth is not everyone will take it as jokes like me. So u gats soft pedal as you notice it's getting to some people. Many people dey vex for this country and I no blame them for it. So, they don't find most things amusing. I completely understand them, though. Just soft pedal abeg. Abeg make Una dey calm down abeg na beg I dey beg.
Na better person you be. See as you use soft tone give me uppercut, I dey even pray make you dey bash me dey go because your words be like manna from above.
For this thing we you talk now, Allah I no go curse person again, I don store your name for my big head, and from today, I go dey drop npower news from sadiya direct here.
But e be like say I notice something wey you dey. See as you study me like book come know everything about me. We get detective for here true true angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2022
peekay007:
o boy......!!! Rosyisblessed is going American on us o.......,omo make i carry my GST 101 (use of english) note.
olodo grin. Better go find npower update drop angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Fucklove:
Na better person you be. See as you use soft tone give me uppercut, I dey even pray make you dey bash me dey go because your words be like manna from above.
For this thing we you talk now, Allah I no go curse person again, I don store your name for my big head, and from today, I go dey drop npower news from sadiya direct here.
But e be like say I notice something wey you dey. See as you study me like book come know everything about me. We get detective for here true true angry sad

Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Thank you bro.
You're welcome dear. Will keep it clean here, I promise.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Same here.
I took all his posts as a joke but truly not everyone would take it like that.
I just pray the overserious people here do not spoil this thread with their seriousness
Taking things personal

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Saintdan0421(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ya'll bitches stop the Noise here. Take your war of words to Ukraine and reciprocate them into actions.

#Pussy-ass niggars.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by nauttyn(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Una no get work! Nah why
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fucklove:
grin grin
Fucklove my main Indabosky,I no no why Peekay007 de find CIA on top my number when he can just man up and ask,I no get past for here o... I don de Nairaland when most of una de secondary school o...oya where you de for 2007? Npower na golden morn money o( before CIA people go begin ask)
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
giftygirl1:

grin grin
Fucklove my main Indabosky,I no no why Peekay007 de find CIA on top my number when he can just man up and ask,I no get past for here o... I don de Nairaland when most of una de secondary school o...oya where you de for 2007? Npower na golden morn money o( before CIA people go begin ask)
2007 was the year I wrote my last WAEC, after 3 attempts and I got admission the following year been 2008.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ebipadedennis: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Dear N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) Beneficiaries. We informed you a few days ago about the payment of the awaiting January and February stipends. While we congratulate you on your patience, we hereby inform you that payment of January stipends will be initiated sooner than expected.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Fingers crossed
ebipadedennis:
Dear N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) Beneficiaries. We informed you a few days ago about the payment of the awaiting January and February stipends. While we congratulate you on your patience, we hereby inform you that payment of January stipends will be initiated sooner than expected.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Hahahahaha,so u dey fear our CIA? U don quickly confess say na golden morn money b ur stipend.......when i hear 2007,fear don dey catch me to ask 4 phone number again.......CIA,abeg abort mission.....,return to base
giftygirl1:

grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
peekay007:
Hahahahaha,so u dey fear our CIA? U don quickly confess say na golden morn money b ur stipend.......when i hear 2007,fear don dey catch me to ask 4 phone number again.......CIA,abeg abort mission.....,return to base
grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
ebipadedennis:

Sooner like in April.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.