Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1007279 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

How old are you?
Old enough to talk sense to senseless people.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Karac: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

How old are you?
Lol... Good question

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tbanty1: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Alonzo50:
guy no be small job i mail them so many times, but i think i was able to rectify it through their official facebook verified page, and later it was rectified
thanks for the feedback baba. Please can you help me with the link to their Facebook page? Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2022
tbanty1:
thanks for the feedback baba. Please can you help me with the link to their Facebook page? Thanks
bro just log in to ur facebook page and go to the search box and type npower it will bring their verified page with tick blue, just click on it and u will see all the curent update, just click on the curent update and go to the coment box and lay ur complain but make it short and pls include ur npower id and corect bank detail and with the wrong bank number. Or u mail them at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng mail them like 50 times everyday na so i do they later reply me that it has been corected.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2022
In a sane society pple use groups like this to connect and make friends, because u dnt knw who is who..... Future Dangote can be in this groups as we speak, But u may never know because some people think because u want a share of national cake u are poor. Some of us just like To converse with pple we have something in common with. Lets be mature pls, u can make ur point without insult. All this lie lie insult about someone u don't even know helpS nobody except to satisfy ur ego

12 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2022
January stipend ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
[b]
Alamkir:
In a sane society pple use groups like this to connect and make friends, because u dnt knw who is who..... Future Dangote can be in this groups as we speak, But u may never know because some people think because u want a share of national cake u are poor. Some of us just like To converse with pple we have something in common with. Lets be mature pls, u can make ur point without insult. All this lie lie insult about someone u don't even know helpS nobody except to satisfy ur ego
[/b]PastorFire
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
PastorFire:
Old enough to talk sense to senseless people.
Be mature for once.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Newton2024:
Be mature for once.
Maturity is a relative term. If maturity means accepting bullies by keeping quiet, then i don't want to be mature.
I joined this thread without throwing any tantrum at anyone. The shot was first fired at me. And been who i'm, whether online or real life, i will fire you double.
Nobody has monopoly of bullying others. Even though, i know we are all entitled to be stupid once in a while, one must not abuse the previlage. Which is what some people have done here. I come in peace! I will hold my peace, but if anyone quote me with words of bullying, i'm more than sufficient to engage such person or persons. Cheers!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tbanty1: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Alonzo50:
bro just log in to ur facebook page and go to the search box and type npower it will bring their verified page with tick blue, just click on it and u will see all the curent update, just click on the curent update and go to the coment box and lay ur complain but make it short and pls include ur npower id and corect bank detail and with the wrong bank number. Or u mail them at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng mail them like 50 times everyday na so i do they later reply me that it has been corected.
thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Manduedu: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
PastorFire:
Maturity is a relative term. If maturity means accepting bullies by keeping quiet, then i don't want to be mature.
I joined this thread without throwing any tantrum at anyone. The shot was first fired at me. And been who i'm, whether online or real life, i will fire you double.
Nobody has monopoly of bullying others. Even though, i know we are all entitled to be stupid once in a while, one must not abuse the previlage. Which is what some people have done here. I come in peace! I will hold my peace, but if anyone quote me with words of bullying, i'm more than sufficient to engage such person or persons. Cheers!

Bro, i hail you jaree. All the Batch C stream one candidates will not caution some of their colleagues to stop acting like sey nah their papa get Nairaland. How can you ask Batch C stream not to ask questions regarding screening and thumbprint here because you are fortunate to be in stream 1. Nah all of us gather apply together ooo and this thread no be anybody grave yard so make no body monopolize am. If you check, nah the small bois among them dey yarn anyhow, greedy fellows. Make i see anybody wey go sey make Batch C stream 2 no ask questions here, i go show unah woto woto and poto poto.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Good day everyone, I'm undergrad applicant N-Power Batch C Stream: I, I'm done with everything, but my deployment letter is not uploading, kept writing PPA NOT FOUND?

Anyone has any help on this??
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kiingdomjw:
Good day everyone, I'm undergrad applicant N-Power Batch C Stream: I, I'm done with everything, but my deployment letter is not uploading, kept writing PPA NOT FOUND?

Anyone has any help on this??
Thank you and God bless.

Stream 1? Uploading of deployment letter was closed few months ago. You can email official Npower at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by idongesit88: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
abeg make una help me out.

Fellow npower batch c stream 2, my sister got short listed, she did her biometric, but on Monday she got a message that she is to start training at a particular location in akwa lbom state in n-skill whereas her choosen program is n-build on her dashboard, I told her to ignore that its scammers doing their thing probably she exposed her number where she did her biometric,a day latter a guy called around 10pm and asked if she saw the message he sent that she should come to the location for training with her credentials, I told her to ignore it. This evening a call, came in and the number was strange, I was with her phone and because of the strange number I answered and it was a womens saying she has a message for her from npower, that she should come to that location for training, am confused, is it true that training has started even without physical verification? I don't want her to go there because she is naive and an undergraduate.

modified: This is the second number that called her with a woman's voice :018888107
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
idongesit88:

Fellow npower batch c stream 2, my sister got short listed, she did her biometric, but on Monday she got a message that she is to start training at a particular location in akwa lbom state in n-skill whereas her choosen program is n-build on her dashboard, I told her to ignore that its scammers doing their thing probably she exposed her number where she did her biometric,a day latter a guy called around 10pm and asked if she saw the message he sent that she should come to the location for training with her credentials, I told her to ignore it. This evening a call, came in and the number was strange, I was with her phone and because of the strange number I answered and it was a womens saying she has a message for her from npower, that she should come to that location for training, am confused, is it true that training has started even without physical verification? I don't want her to go there because she is naive and an undergraduate.

modified: This is the second number that called her with a woman's voice :018888107

The phone number is Npower official help line, check her dashboard under "deployment" you will see information about the training. Is she part of batch A or B? It is not NEXIT?

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by idongesit88: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mbmohammed:

The phone number is Npower official help line, check her dashboard under "deployment" you will see information about the training. Is she part of batch A or B? It is not NEXIT?
she's not in A or B, she's in batch C stream 2 and just did her biometric, I was in batch A but has never used her number for anything npower but I was not text for training, I'm even thinking if it was for me or what cos no body in batch c stream 2 has talked about training.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by idongesit88: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mbmohammed:

Under deployment: it says "no information, something went wrong"
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
idongesit88:

I heard about the rumored training. But from what i gathered, it was done in a centre, not L.G.A (which makes it suspicious). My guess is, those people could be scammers cos Npower will not directly call your line repeatedly for physical verification.
I will advise you avoid such places until an official statement is released by Npower for verification.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mbmohammed:

Stream 1? Uploading of deployment letter was closed few months ago. You can email official Npower at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

Thanks alot sir, but the support mail keep bouncing back my mails.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
idongesit88:
she's not in A or B, she's in batch C stream 2 and just did her biometric, I was in batch A but has never used her number for anything npower but I was not text for training, I'm even thinking if it was for me or what cos no body in batch c stream 2 has talked about training.
You will make her loose the opportunity. Npower official numbers are in that pattern. Npower official handle on Facebook has said severally that the newly selected people are not stream 2 but supplementary list of batch C stream 1, he also answered severally that the new selected people don't even need to do biometric.
They carried out the previous training in selected places not necessarily in beneficiary's state. They provided shelter and food for the beneficiary and gave them transport fare at the training center.

I guess not all selected showed up for the previous training and they want to make up the number of beneficiaries they reported that they have selected.

You can ask the Npower Facebook handle if the number is theirs before it's too late.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kiingdomjw:

I don't think the uploading is closed for undergraduate categories, you can check answers to people complaining of same on Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissW: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
idongesit88:
If you are in batch A and have not been texted for training, you can still expect their text as their official handle said, the training is in batches and the beneficiaries will get text when it gets to their turn. Hope you have confirmed availability?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Kiingdomjw:

Call their number instead.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by CriticMaestro: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mbmohammed:

Call their number instead.
Hello Sir, Please I have a friend that has not been paid december stipends and he tried sending mail but it keeps bouncing back and the online customer care line takes ages without any response, please advise
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by princefrank76: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
E be like sadiya dey ment o!
she no want pay us january and febuary stipend?
sha, from next week nobody go see me for that ppa again.
i just dey waste 4h everyday for t.fare
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
princefrank76:

Shey na you going before dey make the alert enter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexyz09: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
CamusMidas:

Shey na you going before dey make the alert enter?

True talk though, but no blame the guy now, atleast him dey voice everybody pain wey the rest of us no fit voice out.

E be like say time Don reach make we begin fire this NPower people for all social media platform where we no say Dem self go we am.
Abi which kind stupid pranks be all this one wey Dem dey carry us do.
Batch C stream 1 colleagues, make we no keep quite oooo

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
princefrank76:

Oga leave PPA go find anoda tin do. Just dey chop the stipend clean mouth

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
This thread quite...
Fucklove baba we don miss u

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Houseofaddey(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Ommooo, we need to voice out o… this January stipend is taking forever o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babatundea87(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2022
ennyj01:
Location in Lagos I can do it please?
Ketu/Ojota/Kosofe/Ikosi/Jibowu and Yaba.

Someone should help with one of this location and amount. Thank you.

Go to Ojuelegba under bridge. Check the cafes under a building beside Betway Block. U will be charged at least 500.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.