Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009005 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2022
What is happening to our Jan Stipend, it is taken longer time than usual. Have they forgotten us ni
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by german01(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Delight2014:
What is happening to our Jan Stipend, it is taken longer time than usual. Have they forgotten us ni
e be like say that oil money wey them Dey try sort out , our money join inside cheesy
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
I appeal to FG to please pay our January stipend. No transport fare anymore. Encourage us to encourage ourselves.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Newton2024:
I appeal to FG to please pay our January stipend. No transport fare anymore. Encourage us to encourage ourselves.

Abi January, February and march?

They should pay us the 3 months they're oweing us. They go pay one month then owe 3, 4 months

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JayromWrites: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good afternoon House, please is there a possibility of changing my npower application from Ncreative to Nteach

Please I will appreciate answers
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nkemella: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
JayromWrites:
Good afternoon House, please is there a possibility of changing my npower application from Ncreative to Nteach

Please I will appreciate answers
You can't change it

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kaeboy:

Abi January, February and march?

They should pay us the 3 months they're oweing us. They go pay one month then owe 3, 4 months
Honestly ehh
They want to embezzle our money, I'm even saying that they should try to meet up with the current month and they now want to add another month untop the two months they're lagging behind

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
am very sure they want to chop like 3 to 5 month of our money, march remain 10days and they have not initiated jan and feb
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexyz09: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Delight2014:

Honestly ehh
They want to embezzle our money, I'm even saying that they should try to meet up with the current month and they now want to add another month untop the two months they're lagging behind

I think we should start to discuss this unfair treatment on public social network like Facebook and the rest.
I believe when thousands of people starts to comment on it, it will probably arouse a public protest and by so doing, something may be done fast about it

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
walexyz09:

I think we should start to discuss this unfair treatment on public social network like Facebook and the rest.
I believe when thousands of people starts to comment on it, it will probably arouse a public protest and by so doing, something may be done fast about it
Abi the public will even mock you for being a dead broke fellow dependent on Npower for survival. And then you'll start explaining how you're working and earning millions in 'oil and gas' and only use Npower as side hustle yada yada... like some people were doing here some few weeks back.

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin
safesurfer:

Abi the public will even mock you for being a dead broke fellow dependent on Npower for survival. And then you'll start explaining how you're working and earning millions in 'oil and gas' and only use Npower as side hustle yada yada... like some people were doing here some few weeks back.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Saintdan0421(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lmao.
My belle wan burst.

safesurfer:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hammariise(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Calm down comrade.
safesurfer:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rbae: 4:10am On Mar 22, 2022
safesurfer:

Mock u how? See you didn't steal nor scam anyone so what's all this story about mocking you cos you are a beneficiary of a govt scheme. I'm sure you haven't gotten a good job yet and you need this stipend to settle some stuff. So ignore anyone o....u no steal abeg

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexyz09: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Rbae:

Mock u how? See you didn't steal nor scam anyone so what's all this story about mocking you cos you are a beneficiary of a govt scheme. I'm sure you haven't gotten a good job yet and you need this stipend to settle some stuff. So ignore anyone o....u no steal abeg

May God bless you for speaking the simple gospel truth. Everybody needs this money to settle some stuffs as you have rightly said. See, my brother, sometimes, we are our own problem. Imagine somebody thinking of mocking others when we are all dancing to the same music like he is comfortable. May God help us. Only if we come out of this mocking of eachother and face those dealing with us, we will be having solution to some of our problems in this country. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
So many people on social media are living fake Lives, they don't have shit... like how somepeople on this faceless forum were claiming to have houses and many businesses/jobs, whereas in real life they're living from hand to mouth, living in face me I face you compound and are also praying secretly for nasims to pay outstanding stipend.
some of them can't even do normal 1k sub a week. They use freemode to come online and bash other people.
The other time, as requested by one person, I was waiting to see an account statement to prove how rich they were.
One way or another, We are all suffering in the hands of the govt.... instead of us to join hands

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2022
To be frank, I think it's time we speak out so that sadiya and her cohorts will wake up from their sleep. Haba! This woman has destroyed this beautiful scheme.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2022
I can't feel less of myself due to some faceless billionaires on nairaland who derive joy in insulting legit hustlers. We know their type. They can barely afford three meal/day but you'll see them online forming Aliko Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Chinks:
To be frank, I think it's time we speak out so that sadiya and her cohorts will wake up from their sleep. Haba! This woman has destroyed this beautiful scheme.
We have to be paid our 3 months arrears at once by this month ending. Anything other than that is pure evil.
And I believe they had the funds for that.

I remember when they wanted to pay November and December stipend together before they changed their minds. They have the money but are withholding it for selfish reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by shalomm: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Chinks:
I can't feel less of myself due to some faceless billionaires on nairaland who derive joy in insulting legit hustlers. We know their type. They can barely afford three meal/day but you'll see them online forming Aliko Dangote.
I remember when someone was posting legit information as regards the scheme, the almighty owner of this trend kept insulting and calling him derogatory names. It's a faceless forum and everyone is someone Lol.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lawalyato: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
In a bid to put smiles on the faces of Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries, following the delay in their January stipend payment, National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS, has announced that the January Npower stipend payment process has commenced.
Sources close to the office of the Humanitarian affairs Minister, Sadiya Umar, who requested anonymity, said, “Our attention has been drawn to repetitive enquiries from Batch C Beneficiaries regarding payment commencement of January stipends, and our clarity verged on the misconception.

“As a matter of clarity, your January 2022 payment is currently being reviewed and is at the concluding stage. To that effect, payment will be initiated any time soon while all 2021 outstanding are gradually being sorted out. Moreso, the technical challenges we’ve been battling with are also a contributing factor to the payment irregularities.
“For now, we can’t tell the exact commencement date for payment of January 2022 stipends, But we do know, you will be paid anytime soon.
Please be patient! Thank you,” the source said.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Soon no they tired npower
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
lawalyato:
In a bid to put smiles on the faces of Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries, following the delay in their January stipend payment, National Social Investment Management System, NASIMS, has announced that the January Npower stipend payment process has commenced.
Sources close to the office of the Humanitarian affairs Minister, Sadiya Umar, who requested anonymity, said, “Our attention has been drawn to repetitive enquiries from Batch C Beneficiaries regarding payment commencement of January stipends, and our clarity verged on the misconception.

“As a matter of clarity, your January 2022 payment is currently being reviewed and is at the concluding stage. To that effect, payment will be initiated any time soon while all 2021 outstanding are gradually being sorted out. Moreso, the technical challenges we’ve been battling with are also a contributing factor to the payment irregularities.
“For now, we can’t tell the exact commencement date for payment of January 2022 stipends, But we do know, you will be paid anytime soon.
Please be patient! Thank you,” the source said.
all na story... federal government never see money borrow,I don talk am before!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
They shared allocation yesterday, they'll pay. Hopefully before the week runs out or latest next week, they'll pay.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
They shared allocation yesterday, they'll pay. Hopefully before the week runs out or latest next week, they'll pay.
Eh eh?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jmoore(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
But there was allocation on January and February.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Babawee: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

I pray they do

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by acumen90(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Enough of this una guess work, abeg
RosyIsBlessed:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rbae: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2022
walexyz09:

May God bless you for speaking the simple gospel truth. Everybody needs this money to settle some stuffs as you have rightly said. See, my brother, sometimes, we are our own problem. Imagine somebody thinking of mocking others when we are all dancing to the same music like he is comfortable. May God help us. Only if we come out of this mocking of eachother and face those dealing with us, we will be having solution to some of our problems in this country. Thank you

Exactly. Amen . May God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

So they need March allocation to pay January stipend?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
uthlaw:
all na story... federal government never see money borrow,I don talk am before!
They can print money if there's nowhere to borrow. Central bank has the power to credit an account without debiting another account (21st century money printing). This is what they have been doing in recent years. Npower money should not be an exception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.