Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009009 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jan wetin sup now
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Manduedu: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Fucklove:
I've ended our chapter and shouldn't be going back to the past, not just the past, but going back to the unfortunate past with a zero IQ to engage an interesting argument.

I think it's necessary to tell you where I am right now since you have a bit access to my struggling past and then close your chapter entirely.

By the grace of God, I finished my education and served the nation in the year 2018. By Same grace, I had a graduate trainee program done in one of the reputable Federal agencies in the country and was made a permanent staff in the year 2021.

Putting the record straight, the npower 30k I'm getting goes back to friends and fellow beneficiaries as airtime and data giveaway, I spend less than 10k to myself.

That I come online to catch cruise, even while on my legitimate duty, with an official laptop and well ventilated room doesn't portray the life I'm living. I'm a cheerful individual, getting my bills sorted out without stress and living that happy life many dream of.

I was trying to stay professional with our banters the other time, but you choose to go personal, bringing in my parents and family out of hatred or maybe anger.

You keep mentioning Npower 30k like it's nothing to you but can't stay away from Npower thread. You are back this night, even cursing me that I won't make it in life because we had a disagreement? Is that how bitter one could stay and wish his fellow?

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't drag myself so low to engage you further, we've had enough of the jokes and it's already boring.

Lastly sir, with all Gladness and brotherly Love, I wish you "Everything" you wished me, you'll reap them all in multiple folds. One love cool

Damn, this guy served in 2018, got his first job in 2021 and come get guts to dey yearn anyhow to your Elders here..... Hian. All these children of nowadays.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Manduedu: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
PastorFire:
Nobody is interested in your life's history. You were a cyber bully before the truth of you was dug. You are same as many others in the internet. Insulting people and trying to make others see and think less of themselves.
I will also throw the olive branch at you. But please, next time (whether serious or joke), don't try to rubbish people online. If you had respected yourself from the start, me sef 4 no yarn u woto woto grin
Cheers!

Well said Bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lawalyato: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where is January payment?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
lawalyato:
Where is January payment?
E reach to ask bro.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where is January payment oo?
I will stop going to school o.
Thank God I don finish syllabus with them.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexyz09: 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Musa please, if you are following this thread, please for God's sake, drop an update regarding January stipend. You know some persons trust your info. Please
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
walexyz09:
Musa please, if you are following this thread, please for God's sake, drop an update regarding January stipend. You know some persons trust your info. Please

Musa don retire, after them give am woto woto for the thread.... grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by walexyz09: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
jamze:

Musa don retire, after them give am woto woto for the thread.... grin

But you know say Musa bn dey try before somebody give am woto woto. him come kukuma dey look

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nkemella: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
@fuckluv are you aware that we have not received our January Stipend?
Come and give them woto woto. Our January Stipend is OVER DUE.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
God should just come and sound the trumpet now, because any further delay, the devil will win more souls through poverty and hardship as people will results to all kinds of illegal or fetish ways of making money just to survive as Nigeria leaders are worsening things. No job creature and empowerment to alleviate poverty. But when it comes to public fund, money is always available to steal. But to pay NPower 30k stipend na wahaha. Infact, Nigeria system of government is built on stealing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nkemella:
@fuckluv are you aware that we have not received our January Stipend?
Come and give them woto woto. Our January Stipend is OVER DUE.
Lol
Some people here, no wan see fucklove talk again o.

But we need his woto woto....

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by yuzjet(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
With the present state of Nigeria, do you all think the federal government will have time to think about NPower payment?

As for me, I'm not expecting any payment anytime soon. They should pay anytime it suits them.

Putting your mind for this payment will bring forth a huge disappointment.

I no kuku dey go PPA again since December. tongue tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dickson25(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
NB: head office is about sorting out issues of payment. They are about to use another payment platform so that payment will not be failing.

Payment failure will be a thing of the past if they implement the process now

We will keep you posted.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dickson25:
NB: head office is about sorting out issues of payment. They are about to use another payment platform so that payment will not be failing.

We will keep you posted.
Humm!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dickson25:

We will keep you posted.
Abeg, Let them continue with the old system. This is just a tactics for delay. That was d same rumor we heard early dis yr, despite the delay, nothing changed.
Mtchew
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
My people, how we dey na? I say make i stroll in pay homage!
I kuku no get any yarn until stream I start. So, enjoy your money for those wey dey hear gbagam! If your own gbagam no follow, remove ya battery, put am back inside com increase message volume with full charge. E go work.

Corn wey ripe 4 inside farm, na strong eye
dem dey take see am

Nyash no get teeth, but e dey cut shit

I remain loyal.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hammariise(m): 12:44am On Mar 16, 2022

Wisdom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2022
PastorFire:
My people, how we dey na? I say make i stroll in pay homage!
I kuku no get any yarn until stream I start. So, enjoy your money for those wey dey hear gbagam! If your own gbagam no follow, remove ya battery, put am back inside com increase message volume with full charge. E go work.

Corn wey ripe 4 inside farm, na strong eye
dem dey take see am

I remain loyal.

For ur mind u don talk sense now. If u dnt have something to contribute just dey observe no dey show ur self

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tbanty1: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50:
@fucklove they have turn the page to something else, instead of discusing jan and feb payment with backlog payment na shortlisting thumprint i they always hear, make them create their page joor atleast nobody guide we stream1 abi den no get brain ni
guy, please i need your help on something. How you take perfect changing of ur account number on npower? I have similar challenge. Can we discuss on it, i have sent you dm. Thanks.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alamkir:

For ur mind u don talk sense now. If u dnt have something to contribute just dey observe no dey show ur self
I go pretend say i no see dis one! Idi Npower malu
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50, abi God won punish your father? Who are you to tell stream 1 to go and open another thread? U sabi your papa so?
Scaliwag!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
tbanty1:
guy, please i need your help on something. How you take perfect changing of ur account number on npower? I have similar challenge. Can we discuss on it, i have sent you dm. Thanks.
guy no be small job i mail them so many times, but i think i was able to rectify it through their official facebook verified page, and later it was rectified
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
PastorFire:
Alonzo50, abi God won punish your father? Who are you to tell stream 1 to go and open another thread? U sabi your papa so?
Scaliwag!
se how u open ur mouth waa and insult ur father God go punish all ur generation from where it start to where it will end. Omo ale jatijati,

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50:
se how u open ur mouth waa and insult ur father God go punish all ur generation from where it start to where it will end. Omo ale jatijati,
As you stewpid as you are, a brainless fool like you should also know that, some of us in the stream I you are chasing to another thread can pay rent for your father.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
PastorFire:
As you stewpid as you are, a brainless fool like you should also know that, some of us in the stream I you are chasing to another thread can pay rent for your father.
my father dont pay rent like ur generation do because he is a landlord, it only God that know what ur father use his youth do or he is busy chasing ur mother instead to focus on his generation i pity ur lineage,

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
PastorFire:
let me hint u no be everybody that is getting this national cake no get source of income, let me bust i dont pay rent cus am living in my 3bedroom apartment that i build at 25 year of age it was my first job after nysc that got me dat, choping npower together or been on nairaland no be say we be mate, yoruba adage says (ajurawolo ti ijakaji ko) i no be ur mate and ur father no dey pupcy level, let it stink to ur brain. I wont reply u again

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50:
my father dont pay rent like ur generation do because he is a landlord, it only God that know what ur father use his youth do or he is busy chasing ur mother instead to focus on his generation i pity ur lineage,
Bros, u sef no fit make am 4 dis life! As your family kuku dey share 30k chop! Family of 8. Poverty is real! Na why u dey pursue people comot for thread. Make dem no carry your 30k too abi? Idi Ewu
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50:
let me hint u no be everybody that is getting this national cake no get source of income, let me bust i dont pay rent cus am living in my 3bedroom apartment that i build at 25 year of age it was my first job after nysc that got me dat, choping npower together or been on nairaland no be say we be mate, yoruba adage says (ajurawolo ti ijakaji ko) i no be ur mate and ur father no dey pupcy level, let it stink to ur brain. I wont reply u again
Dis one too won start story! When your papa dey live on top water 4 Lagos! Berra shaaaaraap carry 30k go buy fishing net for your papa
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50:
Reply me na? Akuya.. Thread protector. Na people like una dey push others fall down cos una won dey front. Greedy bastard carry d tin com here dey claim land on top nairaland.
I ready for fools like you. Make i see that stewpid post again dey pursue people? Say your papa build house on top water no mean say, e follow buy land for here.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
PastorFire:
Reply me na? Akuya.. Thread protector. Na people like una dey push others fall down cos una won dey front. Greedy bastard carry d tin com here dey claim land on top nairaland.

How old are you?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.