Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (6755 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Mrlucky81(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
My cousin back in the days tried this nonsense with me and I flogged the demon out of her.
Today she's lives in Canada with her husband and appreciates me for that.
She named her first son after me though undecided
Wehdon role model
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Number1benue: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
phelonrays:
Place your right hand on your head; say to the devil 'DEVIL YOU ARE A LIAR',

Don't be a curse to yourself, incest won't settle well with you.. cry

There's no place in the holy books that the devil lied
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by phelonrays: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Number1benue:

Holy Books??

Who's Devil to you in the face place, let's get your perspective about his existence, before we can defend our Comment.....

undecided
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by helpfindbolu: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Isn't your cousin sister also your cousin.
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by thatsleepboy1: 1:59am On Jun 21, 2020
abegi make una no dey claim holier than thou. Pple married their cousins in the bible. No be incest ojere. Dear OP, do it with care. Israel married his cousin and nth happened. It's just the way pple are saying it is bad.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by delkuf(m): 2:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Your cousin sister........ then who is she
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Frankicent(m): 2:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Wait you said "Your cousin sister" Does that make her Your cousin?

I believe if a woman want you. She will go any length too get you. Since she's your cousin. I don't have anything to say.
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by okeyben10: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Number1benue:

God told Adam if they ate of the forbidden fruit they'd die. Satan said they'd not, instead they'll be like God.

God is alive. Even satan is. Adam and Eve are dead. And today satan is ruling the world that God gave Adam to subdue.

Satan is not only a liar, he is a thief

@op
It's not every desire you have to respond to. Don't be a slave to your hormones. Know what is wrong and endeavor to flee from it. Rejecting your cousin's advances doesn't make you a mugu. If possible sef tell your parents about it let them ask her to return to her parents. Nonsense!!
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by authority2006(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
GuestLog:
Nobody is pushing anything to front-page. You and your sister should get help asap! If you really want to correct her, you should have slapped the sense into her head via her lower jaw... But no, after kissing and handling you want Nairaland approval for proper validation to inseminate & also obtain certificate of incest & fornication. Tueeh!

Both of you are cursed!

That was too harsh. They even haven't had sex, why using such a strong negative word on him? Arabs marry their cousins, were they cursed too? Holier than thou like you might have done worse, who knows? Not saying it's okay but there are some friendly ways to respond to people and their issues without being too harsh and rude. Prick!

Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by GuestLog: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2020
authority2006:

That was too harsh. They even haven't had sex, why using such a strong negative word on him? Arabs marry their cousins, were they cursed too? Holier than thou like you might have done worse, who knows? Not saying it's okay but there are some friendly ways to respond to people and their issues without being too harsh and rude. Prick!
How do you correct someone using his own said mistake. HypocriticalFucktard!
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Number1benue: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
okeyben10:

God told Adam if they ate of the forbidden fruit they'd die. Satan said they'd not, instead they'll be like God.

God is alive. Even satan is. Adam and Eve are dead. And today satan is ruling the world that God gave Adam to subdue.

Satan is not only a liar, he is a thief

@op
It's not every desire you have to respond to. Don't be a slave to your hormones. Know what is wrong and endeavor to flee from it. Rejecting your cousin's advances doesn't make you a mugu. If possible sef tell your parents about it let them ask her to return to her parents. Nonsense!!

They did not die,actually they continued to live their lives contrary to the same holy book and they live very long,still contrary to the holy books.

But guess what 'you will say they did not die literally but spiritually. But you know what God should have said they won't die physically but rather spiritually. It could have been that simple ooóo. Same what you mean and mean what you say.

But what do I even know self
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by Heavensent01(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Op you should be used for sacrifice in the next village festival. your cousin sister is your sister, how would you handle this if it was your sister doing that

that girl don't need talk, na action she need, let her know you're not a pushover guy. she's sex starved and she want to use you satisfy her sexual urge

don't let devil make you his best friend through her
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by authority2006(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
GuestLog:
How do you correct someone using his own said mistake. HypocriticalFucktard!

You are what you are and you needed to be told. Cursing someone because he posted his predicament for you to read and advise him like someone with functioning grey matter
Re: Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. by GuestLog: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
authority2006:

You are what you are and you needed to be told. Cursing someone because he posted his predicament for you to read and advise him like someone with functioning grey matter
Oga/Madam! Please give your own advice and get off my back. If you're shagging your own cousin and my comment got to you, take it with a pinch of salt and move on. Please don't mention me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lesbian What Turns You On In A Woman? / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.