Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (13833 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by beliver201: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
I think skin colour should never be the issue. More of an issue is cultural difference between the two of them. You can be from two different communities and still share a lot of the same values and that's what's important. Albinism shouldn't be taboo and the sooner people learn that the better. needs to decide whether one have feels enough for his girlfriend/boyfriendto overcome the resistance of the family. Also want you to know that people resist what they don't understand. people needs to help those who matter to them (parents) understand albinism. THEN SHOULD GO AHEAD AND MARRY HIS LADY if indeed he feels that she is the one for him!!
vise versa.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2011
i have a story to tell of Albinos. but before i start i want to say a little prayer.

May ALL THOSE who came out openly to criticize albinos have at least an albino amongst their children. and the same way the have criticized albinos may that be the same way their kid (the albino) will get criticized.  Amen!!!

People just feel because they have access to internet they can come and startup some dum.b thread or post.

Back to the story

There is this very cute albino boy we went to the same university.
this dude was the most controversial and popular in our set.
he confronted and won every single arguments with lecturers and school authorities (becasue he was really eloquent, highly intelligent and confident).
during exams he was the only student that had the mind to challenge invigilators, went out to the rest room and even came late to exam hall.
inshort he fought for his fellow students who he thought the management was taking advantage of.
Everybody loved him while some feared him 'cus he was a no nonesense dude. but above all HE WAS THE MOST POPULAR AMONGST OUR SET.
not just because of his skin colour, but because he was very social and a leader in his own right. Very intelligent too.
this guy got girls in wanted and even those he wasn't attracted to flocked around him (both ladies and guys).

We are out of school now and as i am typing i know this dude is currently dating 2 ladies; one a very well to do comfortable banker and the other an undergraduate in unilag who are head over heels inlove with him.

If i send this link to him, i can bet he will be ready to spill his last blood to see to it that he 4-cks at least 2 of these girls they posted that they cant  date an albino. and i assure you, HE WILL SUCCEED on it cause he keeps doing it intelligence.

over and over again.

He doesnt spend to get women but rather uses his God given swags and great intelligence.

Lets always aviod the word NEVER because in most cases God uses that word to punish people.

If God has destined you will end up marrying an albino and you have vowe never to, that means you will never get married.

Lemme ring up my homie and forward this link to him to have a good laugh.

As confident and proud as he is, i am sure he will want to join nairaland today to comment.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by donsanchez(m): 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2011
U ladies wil change ur mind when u see me.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
at least, Albinos look white and r light skin wink
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by Eiregirl(f): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
grandlexuz:

Racial discrimination Albino's are no race and so it will not be punishable despising them outrightly. grin grin However I have nothing against them. I have seen some very nice and attractive ones, with good skin. I suppose those from wealthy homes are often well cared for, with good skin. Still the majority of them often have coarse and dry skin. However what happens if you give birth to one. Will you refuse to love her like your other kids. My cousin is married to an Albino. They are so INLOVE, grin grin grin,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't even know what to say about that statement! It's shocking!
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by donem: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
to be veracious since it's a question i cant, there's great possibility that your offsprings will equally be same, i wont entertain questions from my children on why they are different from their peers morever am a person who hates gaining unneccessary attentions which i will surely get when walking with a spouse who is an albino, please no offence intended to albinos, its just my personal opinion.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by Sentient: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2011
Wow, everyone. After reading all your comments, I recall what lead me to join your forum.

White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's.
« on: July 29, 2006, 08:05 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is something different about being Black.

How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?

It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.

She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.

D:\White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's_ - Nairaland.htm

Now I see (not that it's right), how that ancient unhealed Albino wound has led and continues to lead to the Genocide of Blacks worldwide by the European Albino Saxon. Both sides need to stop the hating.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by maclatunji: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
Depends.
Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by baslone: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2011
Badttt Yahoooo boiiiii!!!!!!! grin

Too MUCH moneyyyyy!!!!!! He pulls chicks like strings!!!!!!

Badddt Guy, Triple O.G!!!!! tongue

Re: Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? by cikadile: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
eddy1977: next time dont blame a white person for using the same language you ysed to make fun of our albino brothers and sisters.

common for god sake,why are we even talking about it here?
in this day and age,we are still farting publicly with this kind of biggotery?

i just feel so bad with some comments i read her today.

if there is any albino here on nairaland,let me say this: you are cute,you are loved and you are no less than any other person.
i apologize on behalf of all these modafokers for using manure filled words to describe their fithy rotten underbelly biggotery.

to all of you,
f@ck you all .

I am ashamed, truly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Play With Girls / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.