Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Don't Want To Lose My Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Lose My Wife (6975 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by vandp: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
rasheylaw:
If you no pity yourself pity your female kids
And don't listen to nairaland guys, most of them are under age with no experience of marriage

Any decision you are making concern your children they are your number one priority their future matters

I wonder why people like you take pride in foolishness. Marriage should be a source of happiness, not bondage. You don't have a sensible advice to give, yet you didn't see a reason to respect those who have given him sensible advice.

16 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by michlins(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
From everything I have read here, it's obvious that none of them are married and don't understand the power dynamics of marriage. Marriage is different from dating. Having said that, you need to seek help from family members who wish you well and inform them of your suspicions. Let your wife explain to everyone why she's missed by John and why he wants to hold her again

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Brother she is cheating.. The Truth is it may not even be with John only.

Once a lady starts hiding phones and Chatting up late then someone somewhere is beating a drum she likes so much.

Your wife wants you to know that she is cheating on you and she is expecting you to react .. She believes you will want to end the marriage and that is exactly what she wants..

Again this her attitude may be as a result of your own Promiscuities which you ain't aware she knows too..

Solution
Take her out to a place she has always loved to be .. Let her know of all the changes that she has been exhibiting let her know that you are aware..

Then plead for for her to change let her know his much you love her and the marriage.
Then ask her for her password let her know that she is free to delete whatever message she doesn't want you to see before giving you the password.

My brother pls pls and pls spice up your romance game.. Take your sex game up and things will balance

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by vandp: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
michlins:
From everything I have read here, it's obvious that none of them are married and don't understand the power dynamics of marriage. Marriage is different from dating. Having said that, you need to seek help from family members who wish you well and inform them of your suspicions. Let your wife explain to everyone why she's missed by John and why he wants to hold her again

Stop being foolish. People like you who take pleasure in belittling others do not know how foolish you do appear to others.
The people you belittled gave better advice than you.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by AsEnemali(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
firstly I'll say you know the answer to your question.
At this point you and your wife need deep talk, and there's doubt in your mind therefore you demand for the password straight up...
if she asks (don't you trust me) say yes bold up.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Quelme: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Poshriel:
Brother she is cheating.. The Truth is it may not even be with John only.

Once a lady starts hiding phones and Chatting up late then someone somewhere is beating a drum she likes so much.

Your wife wants you to know that she is cheating on you and she is expecting you to react .. She believes you will want to end the marriage and that is exactly what she wants..

Again this her attitude may be as a result of your own Promiscuities which you ain't aware she knows too..

Solution
Take her out to a place she has always loved to be .. Let her know of all the changes that she has been exhibiting let her know that you are aware..

Then plead for for her to change let her know his much you love her and the marriage.
Then ask her for her password let her know that she is free to delete whatever message she doesn't want you to see before giving you the password.

My brother pls pls and pls spice up your romance game.. Take your sex game up and things will balance
your type will never make heaven.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by stacyadams: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin angry I no know wetin to tell OP...him know wetin to do
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by rasheylaw(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bro.....this is not a matter of kids or elders here....please read the story again and this
time around comprehend.....the chances of the wife cheating is very high so what are you saying.... undecided....it's called psychology bro.

I didnt say he should not leave the wife. Am only saying he should concern his children in making decision. Her current behavior will influence the children one way or the other
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Blackmann001: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
I repeat stop marrying kids. Marry only a lady who wants to get married... Ladies are usually ready by 26 ND above:at that age u see them make effort to get married......

Then they have fuvked all they want to fuvk ND liitle remain they value their marriage ND try to keep outsiders away from it

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by cybriz82(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
iLegendd:
Sorry — wipe your tears.

I get upset when I see posts like this. Too many weak men getting married when they aren't ready or when they don't know much about the opposite gender.

Before a man should get married, he MUST know and master 3 things, else suffer.

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Unfortunately, 90% of Nigerian men focus on

1. How to go to school and get at least 2.1
2. How to get a job
3. How to get married early to a bleached up slay queen
4. How to have lots of children

At the end of the day, when their wives start misbehaving, they run to Nairaland and start crying.

Let me tell you the truth: Your woman is sleeping with John and he is great in bed. Unfortunately, your woman hasn't even told him she is married.

My brother, a woman that has been f*cked can't be unf*cked.

Note: Women don't hide password from real men — they only do it to either weak men or men they don't really love, fallen out of love with (but still pretend to love).

No woman hides password from me. The moment I request for it, they submit instantly. A woman will respond to you and be submissive based on your level of leadership and control without being controlling.

My dear, there is no mature advice on Nairaland. Maturity is when you understand women before you get married and not when you get married and start looking for a way to understand your wife. I hate when men do this. It pisses me off.

I have the solution to your problem, but let me just watch you burn.

Yeah watch him burnnnn...
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Kido90(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
You just narrated the story like you are before a Dibia but, you know what, the answer is obvious.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by tydi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin grin

You married a bitch. Divorce her or run for your life, they never change rather they keep getting worse. As for your kids(if truly you're the father to them, anyways that's why we have DNA ) discuss it with her to have them, if she refuses leave all for her and run for your dear life. My brother ruuunnn! Make your life better, PRAY to God to give you your own wife when you are ready again, start a wonderful new family under God's guidance and care cause he never makes mistake nor fail us, live long healthy and happily ever after.

Never turn a h0e to a housewife leave her in the street where she belongs for the weak failed man she will end up with her miserable and cursed life.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Babaibejii: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ephemeralbeing:
Good morning, please I really do appreciate this platform and it's inspired me alot during this tough and trying period.

Please I need the advise and opinions of other members in that platform. Keep my name.

Okay so i've been depressed, battling with anxiety.

I got married at 26.

Before our marriage, things we going pretty fine and okay.

6 years later with two female kids. I secured this awesome paying job for my wife. But eversince then they go for conferences in other states representing her company which I'm aware of.

But after the third conference in Calabar. she's LOCKED her phone with a new password and times without number I've requested for it but she would say that there's nothing to check on her phone. (Meanwhile before this job, we knew each other password and are entitled boths phones)

Long story cut short, she now communicate with men and Stay up late texting and if I ask her who she's texting with she said her female colleagues at work.

Until last weekend when a whatsapp text came in on the notification from JOHN saying I miss you and I want to be with hold you again.

I inquired about who John was and holding her means, she said I shouldn't mind him.

Then I asked for her password she said don't you trust me.

Please I want to know does this matter cos I've been worried?

Why would she change her passwords?

Why can't i know who she's texting up late?
Do partners hide phone passwords from eachother after years of knowing one another password?

Am I just feeling insecure or something?

Please I need the opinions of other matured minds in the platform so I don't ACT WRONGLY PLEASE.

Guy she is CHEATING.....they all do. Dont let her manipulate you with blackmail abeg. I keep saying it, get a freshyo 18yr pussie. You will never be bothered again who sucking your wifes flat tits and drilling the borehole again. Infact you will feel.pity for the dude.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Angelacruz: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice piece
JONNYSPUTE:
....That which we fear to lose,we lose but that which we are not afraid to lose and stay strong even if we lose,we gain.

Think bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by antidisestablis: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ephemeralbeing:
Good morning, please I really do appreciate this platform and it's inspired me alot during this tough and trying period.

Please I need the advise and opinions of other members in that platform. Keep my name.

I got married at 26.

6 years later with two female kids. I secured this awesome paying job for my wife. But eversince then they go for conferences in other states representing her company which I'm aware of.

But after the third conference in Calabar. she's LOCKED her phone with a new password and times without number I've requested for it but she would say that there's nothing to check on her phone. (Meanwhile before this job, we knew each other password and are entitled boths phones)

Long story cut short, she now communicate with men and Stay up late texting and if I ask her who she's texting with she said her female colleagues at work.

Until last weekend when a whatsapp text came in on the notification from JOHN saying I miss you and I want to be with hold you again.

I inquired about who John was and holding her means, she said I shouldn't mind him.

Do partners hide phone passwords from eachother after years of knowing one another password?

Please I need the opinions of other matured minds in the platform so I don't ACT WRONGLY PLEASE.
My guy, you can see the handwriting on the wall. She is up to sth, my advise to you is to be calm and gather evidence. Be patient one day you will know her password then use Whatscan to hack her WhatsApp, though this is not advisable because you might see sth that will cause you both emotional and psychological trauma nevertheless no matter what happen, pls do not leave your marriage.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Angelacruz: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oga calm down
izibili44:
Do not be afraid to lose her. By next month me I m coming to Nigeria to throw the baster in my house out. A cheat of wife can kill. I can't kill myself. I m kicking her out.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Angelacruz: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jst hack into her watsapp acc
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
sorry oo i dont think there is anything anyone can do
that john guy is probably her office boss or one of her working colleagues no doubt
u have lost her
either u think of how to officially seperate from her or u should just accept being a cuckhold husband

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by srclark: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
op from my own point of view, I think you married too quickly. You married at the age of 26 and I would assume your wife is younger than you so she must have been 22 or 23 .Marriage is a lifetime thing so what is the point rushing (you will only end up marrying a kid and you expect her to grow up in the marriage) You should have let her experience life a little and know the value of marriage. You can imagine when you are 36 you will be celebrating your 10th year wedding anniversary and a lady of 33 or 32 still looks so attractive (if she is working in a male-dominated environment you should be ready to experience what you are going through right now). Cause most of all these young girls that rush into marriage do not know their limits (friends to keep and all that ) take heart bro.
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
I will never understand why people cheat. May I never experience such either.

Op sorry ooo. Op talk to your woman, no one should be made a fool. Let her know you know and whatever you do next, is your decision. I can't condole cheats, I can't advise anyone to.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
vandp:

Stop being foolish. People like you who take pleasure in belittling others do not know how foolish you do appear to others.
The people you belittled gave better advice than you.
Why not give your own piece of advice and stop attacking people with insults. Do you think using derogatory words on people makes you appear wise or intelligent? You and your group are so used to doing this. Quoting people up and down without making any point.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by vandp: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ariza:
Why not give your own piece of advice and stop attacking people with insults. Do you think using derogatory words on people makes you appear wise or intelligent? You and your group are so used to doing this. Quoting people up and down without making any point.

Nonsense!

The posturing woman. Imp, run along.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Poshriel:

Solution

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
vandp:

The posturing woman. Imp, run along.
Lol, this coming from you made me laugh so loud. Not only do you run more than two monickers with the same stinking personality just to be recognized. Even one of your alternates people accord with some respect as commented on this thread but your thirst for attention made you log in into these one to display your despicable personality.

You are very shallow and unfulfilled! Silly thing!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by vandp: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ariza:
Just fvck off already! Attention seeking wh.ore!

Hahaha!
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by clevybrown(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
stanliwise:
hmmm
This one strong o.

No you’re not, if something look too good to be true then it is certainly too good to be true. Something has changed about your wife and now you can see it.

Because she don’t wanna tell you, you deserved to know, you are worth knowing and she owes you the explanation. Demand it when appropriate.

She don’t want anyone else to get access to her phone,

I've requested for it but she would say that there's nothing to check on her phone.
This means including you!! She don’t want you near her phone.

if I ask her who she's texting with she said her female colleagues at work.

She is obviously telling you what you want to hear, and certainly she mentions a specific gender, which makes things weird. Maybe you should stop asking the question.

We can’t be sure what this means but it is rude to send that message to a married woman. I guess maybe JOHN don’t know about you.
Maybe it could still be a harmless message.
BUT THIS IS WHAT SHE DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE.

WHAT TO DO
Drop those insane question of who are you talking to and asking for her password. Desist from all method of inquiry and fact finding from her. Next time you need to know something she is doing secretly then go find it secretly. Lite note

Now here is it, arranged a table with good food and drink. Then make it clear to her
“I THINK YOU’RE CHEATING ON ME”
“I ALSO DON’T TRUST YOU ANYMORE”
“I THINK YOU ARE HAVING SEX OUTSIDE OUR MARRIAGE”
IF THINGS GO ON LIKE THIS I WILL DO .......(strong threat she would fear e.g discussing it with someone she respect or divorce).

Avoid too much long talk, spend most of the time hear her confess and try to defend herself. As she keep defending her self add more pressure to it. It’s a matter of psychology. She would crack and hand you the phones and password to remove her head from the string.

IF SHE DIDNT RESPOND OR GET DISTURBED, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. Her mind is made up and your marriage is gone.

Thank me later.
U are a real Genius bro....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ephemeralbeing:

I got married at 26.

sir yourey the man and the head of the house, just sit her down n ask her for her phone n password. Stop acting like a child, act as a man u are. Forget trust, trust nobody don't even trust urself. But come ooo how can a married woman wud be receiving that kind of WhatsApp msg. Guy open ur eyes she's cheating. Go right away n tell ur wife I want to see u n John chat right now, if she refuse to show u 4get it ur wife is collecting another cassava from john
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....That which we fear to lose,we lose but that which we are not afraid to lose and stay strong even if we lose,we gain.

Think bro.
collect hand h
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Let her go joor they are many fishes in the river be killing yoursef cause of one woman if you die now she go just continue dey flex life.

final verdict: get a side chick
he's married
Re: I Don't Want To Lose My Wife by XXXXTENTACION: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
peterangelo:
he's married
and so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over / Ur Celebrity Crush. / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.