Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over (6951 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by cherish(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2007
Can enybody explain this to me " my girlfrind told me last 2weeks dat
her relationship with me, we soon over, very soon". i though it was
joke untill i called her today, it seem she really mean it. pls help me
because i still love her, we 've being in this relationship 4 the past 3 years
and we truely love each other even her family. am confused i dont
know wat to do
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by luxoire(f): 2:44pm On May 15, 2007
errmmm, i am thinking WHAT HAVE YOU DON?, OR WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

i have been telling my bf the same thing, and if she is like me, then it's just a few small things u do that really wind her up, but then u refuse to acknowledge them,, and i bet u the day i will dump my guy for real, he too will be surprised thinking he hasnt done anything wrong, the big things dont bother me, its the little ones, SO MAYBE U SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SENSITIVE TOWARDS HER NEEDS

its either that, OR SHE HAS FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO SHE THINKS IS BETTER/TREATS HER BETTER THAN U DID. and she just wants out of her relationhsip.what can i say?, talk to her?, u might be able to convince her to coming back, but know u have to straighten things out or she'll go again. If not, then move on dude!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by RuuDie(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2007
welcome 2 the club man --- be prepared 4 a long period of sleepless nites, aimless walks & sad songs.
if u don't have a lot of friends, start making 'em now 'cos u'll need lots of 'em 'round u when grief comes calling!
don't worry with time, the tide will fade -- 4 some it takes quite a while xpecially if she's ur very 1st -- but u're never gonna be the same again 4 sure.
all the best man -- we've all been here b4, so it ain't gonna be the world's end!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by toshmann(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i go die o oooo

dude wake up, such is life. beware of love grin grin grin but if you really love her . . . . .wahala dey o. grin grin grin

see what you'll do, when next you love, do so with all ur heart and commitment, but be ready for eventualities. love is like a newly married soldier going to war. he prepares for when he returns to his young wife and at the same time knows he may not return
be strong
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by RuuDie(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2007
@ toshmann

1 goal 4 u in champs ligue final
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by GLOW4LUV(f): 5:36pm On May 15, 2007
Dearheart, its not over until its over. Try and talk things over with her and make her see reasons y u r perfect together. I advise that yu do it prayerfully too and if she insists that she wants out, then let her go, if she is trully yours, she will be back and if not, you would have cleared and satisfied your conscience. All the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by toshmann(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2007
RuuDie:

@ toshmann

1 goal for you in champs ligue final

thanx bro, infact we (liverpool fans in cardiff) have booked one pub in town where we shall scatter booze for the anticipated victory over puny milan cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by joobreel(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2007
IF there was actually a warning from her, i advise you go prepare urself to getting another girlfriend. all the best in your search
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by cuteass1(f): 1:09pm On May 16, 2007
IS IT OVER??

The truth of it all is that, something or someone is behind it. Thats the much truth there is to it undecided

Now what you have to do is confront her, ask her outrightly what you did to warrant her leaving you. Tell her the wors thing or correction you could give to a child, is beating them without them knowing what they did . . I'm sure she'll atleast tell you wink

Either:
1) She's not happy in the relationship, she would so much want you to buckle up but you're not reading the hand-writing on the world or
2) She's head over heels in love withsomeone else
3) Or her feelings for you just left the window (not necessarily because of someone else, but because some get a happy ending, but there are some that don't get to that part)

Only the first one has a chance of a happy ending. But that only deends on how far you're willing to g to get her back and how much morem chances she's willing to give you. Now both of the things i just named has to go hand in hand if you'll achieve something tangible.
Just plead with all your humility, sincerity, love and genuiness. Let her know you're willing to change whatever bad behaviour you've been nututring. Tell her you could not dream of loosing her, and you aren't taking a NO for an answer. Then listen to every word and body language she gives out. Follow them, act on them and respect them. That'll make her feel appreciated and understood wink

Keep to your promise, because the next time might actually be the end. I know some girls when they feel they couldn't take it no more, ahave a tendency of doing the worst to make their points or get some personal attention. I hope fior your sake thats the issue here.
Be that which she thinks you can't be, and i'm sure at the end of the day you'll be singing a whole new "love song" cheesy

If one out of the last two options i stated is the case, then my dear its time to move on. The journey has eneded, and in as much as it pains to the core, you don't want someone that doesn't feel for you what you feel for them. You'll be better off without. Take your time heal, just know that you're a good person, you found yourself in an ineveitable situation but the future might be holding your best. Take heart, its not the end of the road, even though for a while it'll seem so.
Good luck!!! cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Rhea(f): 2:00pm On May 16, 2007
cherish:

Can enybody explain this to me " my girlfrind told me last 2weeks that
her relationship with me, we soon over, very soon". i though it was
joke untill i called her today, it seem she really mean it. please help me
because i still love her, we 've being in this relationship for the past 3 years
and we truely love each other even her family. am confused i don't
know what to do

Ain't you lucky!?

At least she hinted you. The element of shock and suprise has been removed. Saves you a lot of wahala and confusion.

She's already got an alternative. The warning basically imples she has nothing in particular against you, she just wants out. Most guys get that information via text message or a call from the other guy's phone.

Time to move on, roughen up and learn your lessons.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by temmyabby(f): 2:04pm On May 16, 2007
joobreel:

IF there was actually a warning from her, i advise you go prepare yourself to getting another girlfriend. all the best in your search
I agree, the way i perceive it , its like shes make up her mind, like there was a time phase and its coming to an end or shes done with u undecided , if i were u, I'll move on, i won't even consider begging, she'll just extend the time and that won't help got its gonna end . still
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by anifel20(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2007
temmyabby:

I agree, the way i perceive it , its like shes make up her mind, like there was a time phase and its coming to an end or shes done with u undecided , if i were u, I'll move on, i won't even consider begging, she'll just extend the time and that won't help got its going to end . still
temmy i share your view if you beg her well she will might come back and later kick you finally and that will hurt you very much, it is better you take the pain now, i know it hurts but be brave accept the emotional pains, she is not yours I must confess to you and then I suggest you look before you leap next time. As she didn't given you reasons or maybe you are hiding the facts from us.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Soundmind(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2007
Bros, ibi like sey {Uka agwula} church don finish. I think she has politely telling you that you are no more first choice. Another man have made a better offer/promise than u. Do not be surprise to receive her wedding card in weeks to come.
If you offended her, she would have politely told you that then this, i believe, you have quarreled before and settle it.
Nwa nna, shine your eye.
Take heart. Better luck next time. All the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by alexis(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2007
Dude,

Here is my advice, "No one falls in love by choice, it is by CHANCE.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by WORK.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE!".

If a woman makes up her mind - there is nothing you can do about it, it will be hard but DUDE! - MOVE ON! If she wants to leave, make she waka. You haven't had your diploma in life until your heart gets broken by a woman. So, be proud to call yourself a man soon. grin.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by afolayangs(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2007
Anything that has beginning must definately have and ending.

summon up courage and go for someone else.

Afterall you cannot force someone to love you
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by v24m(f): 3:31pm On May 16, 2007
see your name sef ( cherish) embarassed why she no go leave you what kind of name is that my friend go and find out what you did wrong you are not telling the whole truth here
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by OmoEko1(f): 3:34pm On May 16, 2007
At least she told you that it will soon be over, you better start getting ready for heartbreak cry cry cry

I hope you have plenty of ice cream ready, weed(tree) and drink like greygoose wink

And moreover who tells a guy it will soon be over? dummy
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Dynast(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2007
Tell her good bye,Nature abhors avacuum and the vacuum will soon be filled
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by otuonye(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2007
toshmann:

thanx bro, infact we (liverpool fans in cardiff) have booked one pub in town where we shall scatter booze for the anticipated victory over puny milan cheesy

See person wey dey talk about 'HEARTBREAK', na im dey talk about LIVERPOOL match? I do not think you have been hurt [as you said]. smiley

If to say your girlfriend don dump you, omo you no go remember say you be LIVERPOOL fan again. I am talking from my past experience. grin

Abeg, tell us another thing wey dey serious.

Jojo
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by babadee(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2007
go home, lay on your bed and listen to James Blunt's goodbye my lover till you feel better.
it the fire everyman goes through so take heart my friend
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by smile4kenn(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2007
@babadee

Nice advice.

I wonder why u are disturbing yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by hotchic1(f): 8:13pm On May 16, 2007
am afraid but seem like your gurl is really serious abiut that,i suggest you visit her talk it through probably she's got some complaints.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Lumzi(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2007
Im not speakin from xperience but when a girl tells u your relationship will soon be over, it probably already is. So look for another one. Like i tell my friends, 'there are too many fishes in the ocean to jump in just to catch one'. Peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by exboy(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2007
my candid advise, be the first to show her a red card! wink
when its coming exactly, get ready and as soon as she drops the bomb, tell her
that you too aren"t too ok with the relationship (feign if possible)
after all monkey when say him pickin no go sleep, himself, angry
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by aikmamah(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2007
not even try to over-beg her or over-impress her to come back because if u do and she comes back she might be doing so out of pity., [s]u know now: "after all these years" and "just for old time sake"[/s] and that could be worse because if it happens so the next time she walks out she wont even hint u so just be u and ask her whats wrong,if she insists on calling it quit the so be it[b].I AM A LIVING WITNESS, MY GIRL GAVE ME HINT OF LIVING AFTER 5 YRS OF R/SHIP I LURED HER BACK(MY MISTAKE , COS AFTER 2 MORE YRS{IE NOW 7 YRS})SHE LEFT WITOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBEY. IAM STILL ALIFE , BETTER OFF EVEN, SO WILL U BE [/b]
WHEN ITS OVER, ITS OVER PERIOD!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by swing4real(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2007
Run away from women then will run after you wink.Dude, do what exboy said.My advice to you is to 4get her i am talking from experience when a woman is fade up there is nothing you can do about it, it is like running out of love and if you ever get her back it will never be the same.Take it or leave your girl is seening someone else.she is still contemplating between both of you and i believe the other dude have the upper hand now.Maybe you werent treating her nice because there must be reasonS for giving you this hint.I always believe communication is the KEY to a good relationship so dude talk to her first and know her reasonS before u forget about her so that you can learn from it and not repeat it with the next girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Adetife: 11:39pm On May 16, 2007
@cherish - have u ever heard of the sayin 'Treat them mean, keep them keen' omo she's broken up with u, even gave u 2 weeks notice (chuckles).
What is it that u want to do now? Let it go, chin her and act like u're not bothered, don't call, email or txt. Do yo thing and sooner or later u'll move on and if she sees this she'll be one calling u up wink
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by cherish(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2007
Thanks alot, am very greatfull, to all yaa in the house.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by RuuDie(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2007
cherish man,
u don't wanna be listening to this advice
Adetife:

What is it that u want to do now? Let it go, chin her and act like u're not bothered, don't call, email or txt. Do yo thing and sooner or later u'll move on and if she sees this she'll be one calling u up wink
don't even know how u're ever gonna do it!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by wadomi: 3:32pm On May 17, 2007
get all the sex u can b4 the soon comes.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by Adetife: 3:53pm On May 17, 2007
RuuDie:

cherish man,
u don't want to be listening to this advicedon't even know how u're ever going to do it!!!

What kind sunmu u be sef? You don't know how he's going to do what, move on with his life!
Ode mak u no confuse the guy's situation with yo own o! Read yo own advise? angry Sule
Re: My Girlfriend Says Our Relationship Will Soon Be Over by RuuDie(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2007
Adetife:

chin her and act like u're not bothered, don't call, email or txt.
easier said than done when u're the one on the receiving end --- ever been ditched adetife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Wall / Devilish Babymama. HELP ME! / What Does This Girl Mean By This? [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.