Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise (10550 Views)

Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics) / I Am Starting To Hate Women. / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Raeheemwayne: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
HuntSon:

Yanshman?? Seriously?? shocked the ignorance!!

A simple question...why did you insert yourself in a thread you know absolutely nothing about
Are you for real; did you just asked this question on a cyberspace?
No wonder you're gay; you reason through your Anus.
Keep living in fools Paradise.
Yanshman, this is my last reply to your loose pathetic ass.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Palehair: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
HuntSon:

This is so true.

I've met more masculine gay people more than fem ones, me for example. Sometimes i doubt my gaydar when i recognize them.
these ignorant heterosexuals don't know what is going on grin
Sometimes it's best to let them wallow in their ignorance. I just tend to laugh it off

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 12:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Are you for real; did you just asked this question on a cyberspace?
No wonder you're gay; you reason through your Anus.
Keep living in fools Paradise.
Yanshman, this is my last reply to your loose pathetic ass.

What do you know about homosexuality?? ARE U GAY?? Being on a cyberspace doesn't mean you have to comment on everything especially when you wanna display daftness! How did your stupid ass comment help the case uh? Answer me?

Defend yourself with facts, spitting homphobic gibberish thinking it'll get to me will only make u look more stupid than u are right now cheesy

Like I said before, keep crying kiss

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Norman4real:
Only thing you lacked was proper guidance. But hey you do your thing. None of us is 100% sure of how this all works. Coz I've seen people that have been gay but later turn around and quit that behaviour, and people that have been straight for most of their lives suddenly switch to being gay much later in their lives.

Proper guidance?? grin what other guidance do i need when i grew up in the most religious, heterosexual and intolerant society ever??

You think being gay is a behavior that can go away?? Fem people can maybe turn masc but that doesn't stop them from being gay! You're either bluffing or the so called person you said you have encountered is lying to you!

You think he turned straight because he started liking p*say?? grin

Anyone who was straight and turned gay was never fully straight to begin with! Yes he may engage in same sex intercourse but that doesn't make him gay bruh.

Only gay people will understand 100% how it works, that's why i don't entertain some comments like yours here cos they only keep spreading ignorance

By the way i smell internalized homophobia from ur replies
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by freshboi88: 1:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Durentt:
homosexuality is a choice, i just realised. And i am leaving this lifestyle myself.

The screenshot photos are from a quora post that opened my eyes

Nonsense, in this part of the world it is a crime and that law hasn't been repealed and wouldn't be repealed any time soon
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 1:10am On Jun 24, 2020
freshboi88:

Nonsense, in this part of the world it is a crime and that law hasn't been repealed and wouldn't be repealed any time soon

Acceptance from an unenlightened and largely uneducated multi-fanatic society like Nigeria is not even needed by me personally undecided I'm even glad they're tons of problems going on now, so y'all won't say Nigeria accepting LGBTQ brought it...cos na so una dey think.

If only y'all can channel this energy and lecture the citizens on alot of issues(LGBTQ excluded) I'll be so glad.

Oh by the way, it wasn't accepted at first in some parts of the world but look where we are now....so we'll see about that wink not that ur acceptance means anything to me
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Norman4real(m): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2020
HuntSon:

Proper guidance?? grin what other guidance do i need when i grew up in the most religious, heterosexual and intolerant society ever??

You think being gay is a behavior that can go away?? Fem people can maybe turn masc but that doesn't stop them from being gay! You're either bluffing or the so called person you said you have encountered is lying to you!

You think he turned straight because he started liking p*say?? grin

Anyone who was straight and turned gay was never fully straight to begin with! Yes he may engage in same sex intercourse but that doesn't make him gay bruh.

Only gay people will understand 100% how it works, that's why i don't entertain some comments like yours here cos they only keep spreading ignorance

By the way i smell internalized homophobia from ur replies
so by your logic, someone who was straight and turned gay was secretly gay their whole life... Why not apply that same logic to someone who was gay and decided to go straight.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Raeheemwayne: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
HuntSon:

What do you know about homosexuality?? ARE U GAY?? Being on a cyberspace doesn't mean you have to comment on everything especially when you wanna display daftness! How did your stupid ass comment help the case uh? Answer me?

Defend yourself with facts, spitting homphobic gibberish thinking it'll get to me will only make u look more stupid than u are right now cheesy

Like I said before, keep crying kiss
I should defend myself with facts? Lol, Nigga you should be the one defending your pathetic self here. If I may ask, in what way have your stupid rants since yesterday impacted anyone here apart from consoling your Dumb Gay Cohorts.
You think I'll stoop so low and argue with a wretched irredeemable gay about what he thinks is right or wrong? Nah, You'll never have that pleasure.
This is a public faceless forum, so I won't have no stvpid gayass MOFO tell Me where and when to react to any thread if I so choose to. stop it this very moment, you can manipulate your dumb gay ass cohorts but not Me.
You can as well Cry Me a river, I'll give you a tissue.
Ebot.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

I should defend myself with facts? Lol, Nigga you should be the one defending your pathetic self here. If I may ask, in what way have your stupid rants since yesterday impacted anyone here apart from consoling your Dumb Gay Cohorts.
You think I'll stoop so low and argue with a wretched irredeemable gay about what he thinks is right or wrong? Nah, You'll never have that pleasure.
This is a public faceless forum, so I won't have no stvpid gayass MOFO tell Me where and when to react to any thread if I so choose to. stop it this very moment, you can manipulate your dumb gay ass cohorts but not Me.
You can as well Cry Me a river, I'll give you a tissue.
Ebot.

Now Mr Man, how did your comment help with the post?? Imagine if i came to an hetero romance thread and start talking about homosexuality, shebi y'all will start menstruating thru the mouth??

I've been ranting and will keep on ranting cos I'm GAY and i don't entertain ignoramuses who come to spill trash about a sexuality they know nothing about!

Defend yourself with facts rather than typing "gay" three thousand times thinking it'll affect me inna bit cheesy

Btw, I thought you said you'll not reply again? Admit it! My replies are turning you on like never before cool
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by HuntSon(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Norman4real:
so by your logic, someone who was straight and turned gay was secretly gay their whole life... Why not apply that same logic to someone who was gay and decided to go straight.

I hope you know "Bisexuality" exists??

I'm typing in context of what you said that "gay is a behavior that can be changed" you said you've seen people who were gay and later turned straight and vice versa right?

New discoveres esp involving sex is outrightly addictive. If a straight man has same sex intercourse and later desires a romantic and emotional relationship with the same sex...he wasn't "fully" straight...check i said it in the previous reply. He was either gay or Bisexual....

In a hetero dominated world, a Bisexual guy can never start relations with a man, it will always be a WOMAN and they're tons of reasons why...even gays started with alot of straight things before discovering ourselves! So there is no way of applying the logic there too. Even if he started out with guys and later he had an emotional or romantic attachment to women...he wasn't "fully" gay.

You're only confused because you think being gay solely has to do with desiring anal sex or being straight solely has to do with desiring p*ssy..

Y'all don't even know what makes you straight!
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You're a naive nitwit who has fallen prey to dogmas.

Exchanging words with you is not worth it.

Your dumb, your words are devoid of anything sensible to say the least.

Jeez!
otu nne gi
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2020
tribalwarlord:
otu nne gi

I know behind that moniker is a bearded male.

Go get a life, ibotic bastard.

You stink, gosh I'm sure your accent is terrible.

Go fvck your mothers pussy or go suck a dick cheesy
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I know behind that moniker is a bearded male.

I will go and get a life sha because, I'm a stupid tribal mark dirty Yoruba illiterate

My mother's pussy stinks, gosh and, I'm sure my father's accent is terrible.... I will go and fvck my mother's smelly pussy or will go suck a dick cheesy
it's okay, I'm not suprised !!!
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Jamariwolff post=90909069] thanks. This cleared off the problem i was having.
God help you.
Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
HuntSon:

Now Mr Man, how did your comment help with the post?? Imagine if i came to an hetero romance thread and start talking about homosexuality, shebi y'all will start menstruating thru the mouth??

I've been ranting and will keep on ranting cos I'm GAY and i don't entertain ignoramuses who come to spill trash about a sexuality they know nothing about!

Defend yourself with facts rather than typing "gay" three thousand times thinking it'll affect me inna bit cheesy

Btw, I thought you said you'll not reply again? Admit it! My replies are turning you on like never before cool

Hey man, you don't have to go down that road with him. Pls those insults from both of u are too deep and unecessary. This was a girl's post asking for advise and people started gettimg into fights and insuting parents and families all that. So unfair to the families. Guy, next time just don't let anyone make u get angry and drag u into useless online fights abeg. I am not gay, but i don't hate u. In fact, I love you. Just be at peace with yourself. Just be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jamariwolff:
No abasing comments Please.

I am a 22 year old and i identify as exclusively heterosexual and live actively heterosexual sex life but recently i have begun to find other women attractive and notice them. I dont get hot or anything, i just notice the attractive face, the body, i look a little bit longer than usual, have dilated pupils. Even on my instagram, i notice the women more BUT I DONT GET HOT. I have never considered myself homosexual except some girl crushes in secondary school.

Could this mean i could be not straight since i find these women attractive and want to glance longer?
I need you in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe / Quickest Way To Know An Ajepako Naija Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.