Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry (8590 Views)

D'banj Is Suing Seyitan Babatayo 1.5 Billion Naira For Accusing Him Falsely / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by ELibraryNG: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
All these is manipulations and threats, cos her phone is erased and she has no traces of anything. The shaking gave him out.
Who else remembered when he hosted cocomaster house or whatever, like BBN? Put about 10 or more girls in the house, having sex with them and uploading it? Whosoever WINS will collect some millions.
He boasted he was a BANGALEE, now he can no longer boast of his prowess and proving to be a saint.

Before you call the girls OLOSHOS, please tell me the name of a man who sleeps with over ten ladies at a time, boasts of using ladies once outside at the same time, and nicknamed himself BANGALEE boasting of his prowess in banging women.
#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhuntyou

You mean the 2009 Koko Mansion exclusive to Hitv then? This is my first time of hearing that Dbanj slept with the girls and upload it. Please let us see evidence to that claim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
ELibraryNG:

You mean the 2009 Koko Mansion exclusive to Hitv then? This is my first time of hearing that Dbanj slept with the girls and upload it. Please let us see evidence to that claim

What was the program about? Was BBN not on TV? What was his aim of creating the program that the girls were quarreling and boasting of who was with him?
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by blessed2share: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
All these is manipulations and threats, cos her phone is erased and she has no traces of anything. The shaking gave him out.
Who else remembered when he hosted cocomaster house or whatever, like BBN? Put about 10 or more girls in the house, having sex with them and uploading it? Whosoever WINS will collect some millions.
He boasted he was a BANGALEE, now he can no longer boast of his prowess and proving to be a saint.

Before you call the girls OLOSHOS, please tell me the name of a man who sleeps with over ten ladies at a time, boasts of using ladies once outside at the same time, and nicknamed himself BANGALEE boasting of his prowess in banging women.
#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhuntyou

Auntie, I will call that "man who sleeps with over ten ladies at a time, boasts of using ladies once outside at the same time, and nicknamed himself BANGALEE boasting of his prowess in banging women" an OLOSHO, ManWhore anything but not a rapist. what will you call him ma? I'm not a fan of D'Banj. I can't even remember a word or tune from any of his music but let us fear God and at least be objective.

Anyway, what will you call him? A rapist?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by MedicH: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

#alwaysliveright
#yourpastwillhuntyou

Okay at the bolded it's either you are very silly or just ridiculously delusional. Paying a prostitute for sex does not in anyway translate to being a rapist. As I de my sitting room the type this now if I want 10 ladies here tomorrow it will cost me just 50k and with my phone, I will order them all and they will all be here for me to have sex with. Does it make me a rapist? Nope

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by FlordFlorez(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2020
U see why fake rape allegation is worst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by ELibraryNG: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What was the program about? Was BBN not on TV? What was his aim of creating the program that the girls were quarreling and boasting of who was with him?

You said he Dbanj Put about 10 or more girls in the house, having sex with them and uploading it. That was my concern because I remembered that show but I didn't remember that your claim.

I am talking about the part of having sex with them and uploading it. When and where was he uploading it?

Everybody no be indomie generation for here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2020
dem don resett her brain she dey yarn another thing
all these slayqueens falsely accusing men of rape
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by 2special(m): 1:35am On Jun 22, 2020
blackboy:
Hmmm. Sounds she and Dbanj don settle.

But this is a lesson. How in the world would a hotel staff give a spare key of your room to someone? Fear hotels. Very unacceptable.
. I don't think it's possible for the hotel to give a spare key....who knows
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Burgerlomo: 2:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Nah dis gal shape Ed Sheeran see b4 im sing shape of U cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by ProtectMyMoney: 3:34am On Jun 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn too bad undecided

now i see why some people don't take all these rape stories serious.

after going around calling him a rapist now she has ...

What do you want her to do after she has discovered that she has no protection from the Police....if the Police can hold her, threaten her, make her delete all evidences of communication with Dbanj...and also threaten her family...without investigating Dbanj?

Nigeria is a wicked couple country, and it is only for people who can buy police. Buy lawyers, buy judges, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Fhowe: 5:40am On Jun 22, 2020
blackboy:
Hmmm. Sounds she and Dbanj don settle.

But this is a lesson. How in the world would a hotel staff give a spare key of your room to someone? Fear hotels. Very unacceptable.
claiming rape is one thing proving rape in front of a judge is another thing.Just theae facts will make any judge dismiss the case
.how did he know the hotel she was staying and the exact room number
.why would the receptionist give him a key for to a room he did not pay for
.why would someone threaten to walk you out naked from a hotel room you paid for .i would rather walk out naked to avoid being raped
.what did she do to avoid this rape atleast they were not in that hotel alone a cry for help will gather people in a matter of seconds
.where is mr frank that took her to the party in all of this
The bottom line is she was paid for her services but she wanted to play a fast one on her customer .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Fhowe: 5:53am On Jun 22, 2020
2special:
. I don't think it's possible for the hotel to give a spare key....who knows
k leg full her story , many things do not add up . You wene t to a party with mr frank you end up meeting a celebrity that offered you money for sex ,according to her she refused . But the celebrity found his way to her hotel and located her room make she talk another thing Abeg all this stupid small small ashawo all over the place ,that would do anything for clout

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Mcslize: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2020
K
Lolosticlolo:
Only judge can God this matter

Abeg make una still dey read through una posts before posting them. Weti be only judge can God this matter? U don high o I swear grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2020
If u can’t afford Instagram to get the main gist u are in soup ,D’banj arrested the young lady and took possession of her phone and started promoting his songs , now the police hv called him for questioning. Linda Ikeji blog self has the main gist . What’s this one
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by XXXXTENTACION: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

What do you want her to do after she has discovered that she has no protection from the Police....if the Police can hold her, threaten her, make her delete all evidences of communication with Dbanj...and also threaten her family...without investigating Dbanj?

Nigeria is a wicked couple country, and it is only for people who can buy police. Buy lawyers, buy judges, etc.
so you believe her side of the story.
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by ProtectMyMoney: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

There are 3 sides to every story..her side. Dbanj's side, and the truth...Dbanj has acted suspiciously by sponsoring Police to hold her and delete all evidences from her phone and that leans towards a guilty conscience.

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by frybug: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
How true is this, av not seen this news anywhere else oo but this place , Nna na fake news
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by XXXXTENTACION: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

There are 3 sides to every story..her side. Dbanj's side, and the truth...Dbanj has acted suspiciously by sponsoring Police to hold her and delete all evidences from her phone and that leans towards a guilty conscience.

Ofcourse he did that to clear his name and reputation. If you were in dbanj's shoes what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by ProtectMyMoney: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ofcourse he did that to clear his name and reputation. If you were in dbanj's shoes what would you have done?

"The guilty are afraid" - James Hardley Chase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by XXXXTENTACION: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

"The guilty are afraid" - James Hardley Chase.
Ok if you were dbanj what would you have done?
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
MedicH:

Okay at the bolded it's either my mother is very silly or just ridiculously delusional. Paying a prostitute for sex does not in anyway translate to being a rapist. As I de my sitting room the type this now if I want 10 ladies here tomorrow it will cost me just 50k and with my phone, I will order them all and they will all be here for me to have sex with. Does it make me a rapist? Nope

Only IDIOTS patronize prostitutes, surprised at your special breed for pressing the submit button!
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by MedicH: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Only my useless papa an IDIOT patronize prostitutes, surprised at your special breed for pressing the submit button!
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
ELibraryNG:

You said he Dbanj Put about 10 or more girls in the house, having sex with them and uploading it. That was my concern because I remembered that show but I didn't remember that your claim.

I am talking about the part of having sex with them and uploading it. When and where was he uploading it?

Everybody no be indomie generation for here.
Don't waste time mentioning that liar... that's how they go about spreading lies like market women. The way she said it like she was even there or there's some form of evidence to back her bs claims. They just come up with stories and hearsay... Thank God some of us still remember koko mansion cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2020

Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Lolosticlolo(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Mcslize:
K

Abeg make una still dey read through una posts before posting them. Weti be only judge can God this matter? U don high o I swear grin
I know what i wrote man. Apart from nairaland try and surf other medias it help making you not to seem a joke!
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
yes which other side of story is there ? Did dbanj say anything to debunk her story ? Justin Bieber was falsely accused in America he came with receipt on his where about during the so called day and time the lady said she was raped , did D’banj give you his own side ? U are just supporting him cause u are a rapist apologist not like you don’t know dbanj action has shown he was guilty .
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by XXXXTENTACION: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
yes which other side of story is there ? Did dbanj say anything to debunk her story ? Justin Bieber was falsely accused in America he came with receipt on his where about during the so called day and time the lady said she was raped , did D’banj give you his own side ? U are just supporting him cause u are a rapist apologist not like you don’t know dbanj action has shown he was guilty .
Ok if you think dbanj is guilty you can go ahead and charge him to court then. Nobody is stoping you. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Swtbabyvee(f): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ok if you think dbanj is guilty you can go ahead and charge him to court then. Nobody is stoping you. undecided
what else do expect a rapist or rapist apologist to say
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by XXXXTENTACION: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
what else do expect a rapist or rapist apologist to say
No problem we would revisit this your remark very shortly. undecided

come to think of it if dbanj was your brother would you side him or not
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by Swtbabyvee(f): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
No problem we would revisit this your remark very shortly. undecided

come to think of it if dbanj was your brother would you side him or not
I will tell him to apologize to the young lady if he did it . If he gives me reasons n proves to me he didn’t do it I will stand by him , but if dbanj partake in these actions which he did , I will be terribly disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry by XXXXTENTACION: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I will tell him to apologize to the young lady if he did it . If he gives me reasons n proves to me he didn’t do it I will stand by him , but if dbanj partake in these actions which he did , I will be terribly disappointed.
It would come as a suprise to me if i hear that dangote stole 100 naira undecided

And it has come to perplex me as to how dbanj who is rated as the most handsome singer in africa , cool a married man at that cool a man that many women are dieing for cool a man who has girls and beautiful celebs flocking at his fingertips cool
would stoop so low to rape one poor girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want? / Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) / My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.