Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President (14964 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Start am first, We already know your way, Just to sit on Laptop and tell others to continue fighting and losing there lives while you are devouring Akpu on your way to Abidjan.

Were you not the one who told those in Maiduguri to stay there and keep fighting in a place where they are massively outnumbered to the last one drops. Or they should endure the killing till GEJ becomes president

Igbos in kano? deceive yourself. If not that soldiers take control quickly. Let govt and soldiers turn a blind eye like in 1966 next thing you would come here and [size=14pt]scream POGROM.[/size]

It very annoying yet funny. They would cause trouble and when the wahala is getting too much, they would start screaming "marginalisation and genocide"! grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Look all I am saying is that Yorubas are not capable of sustaining an ALL OUT conflict with Igbo in Lagos.
They just can't!
They have fear factor. That's all.

You can always find out. Tell your people to try something stupid in Lagos.

I thought it was the Northerners that couldnt try you guys . You guys just mouth off on NL, but eventually, the opposite always happens.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Lagos was built off of Eastern oil. I will claim Lagos. If we Igbos cannot have Lagos. Then no one can!  grin grin grin

I am just waiting for Yorubas to start wahala. We all know these weak people like to talk all this nonsense.

We Igbos have seen war. You Yorubas have not. The last time you Yorubas have seen any war in your heartland was 100 years ago. It is about time we test your battle spirits.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. LOL
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Look all I am saying is that Yorubas are not capable of sustaining an ALL OUT conflict with Igbo in Lagos.
They just can't!
They have fear factor. That's all.

Fear factor ko, Highest common factor ni.

You would make all the noise now, when yawa gas, You are in the bush navigating to Abidjan and screaming POGROM on the way.

EzeUche_:

Lagos was built off of Eastern oil. I will claim Lagos. If we Igbos cannot have Lagos. Then no one can! grin grin grin

I am just waiting for Yorubas to start wahala. We all know these weak people like to talk all this nonsense.

We Igbos have seen war. You Yorubas have not. The last time you Yorubas have seen any war in your heartland was 100 years ago.

You mean Groundnut oil (Oyel) or Palm Kernel Oyel

So Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers and Cross Rivers Oyel now belong to the East.

Comedians. What next Eastern groundnut and eastern akpu was used to develop Lagos
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
Here is the way I see it.

Yoruba's don't like anybody but themselves. They even hate Igbo.

Hausas hate Igbo because we don't bend over for them to screw from behind like Yoruba does.
In fact only Igbo stand between them and total Islamization of Nigeria -dipping Koran in the sea.

Anybody trying to win the Yoruba in bragging and talking is wasting his time.

Igbo live and thrive in Lagos because of the indomitable Igbo spirit. Yoruba has NOTHING to do with it.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2011
The Yoruba only gave the Ijaws a "warning" after they bombed Atlas Cove.

Even the Ijaws laugh. Just imagine what we Igbos can do.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Hausas hate Igbo because we don't bend over for them to screw from behind like Yoruba does.
In fact only Igbo stand between them and total Islamization of Nigeria -dipping Koran in the sea.

Igbo live and thrive in Lagos because of the indomitable Igbo spirit. Yoruba has NOTHING to do with it.

ROMFL!!!

EzeUche_:

The Yoruba only gave the Ijaws a "warning" after they bombed Atlas Cove.

Even the Ijaws laugh. Just imagine what we Igbos can do.

LOL
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
LOL Never seen Dayo this serious grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

We Igbos can thrive in war zones. That is why we can be found in all corners of Africa.

Thank God I was born an Igbo man.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
jason123:

ROMFL!!!

LOL

Shouldn't you be worried about your Itsekiri people? The Itsekiri have their own problems.

The Ijaws already kicked your arse around Warri.  grin grin grin So I wouldn't get high & mighty.

Where were your Yoruba brethren when you all were getting slaughtered?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Why not use this indomitable Lions or is it evil spirit to stay in Nnewi, Arochukwu and Mbaise  develop the place turning it into another Dubai

This laff too much grin grin grin grin Infact [size=28pt]I GO RELEASE OOOOOOOOOO[/size]
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Why not use this indomitable Lions or is it evil spirit to stay in Nnewi, Arochukwu and Mbaise  develop the place turning it into another Dubai

This laff too much Infact [size=28pt]I GO RELEASE OOOOOOOOOO[/size]

Watch your tongue boy. You do not have the right to mention Arochukwu. angry

Let alone any Igbo city.

All Igbos towns are far superior to any city Yorubaland has to offer.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

This laff too much  grin grin grin grin Infact [size=28pt]I GO RELEASE OOOOOOOOOO[/size]

Stop that. They should keep building it in Yorubaland. We'll need all those stuff when Nigeria breaks. I'm waiting for one Igbo mumu to build a road in Ekiti State all for the pride of "indomitable Igbo spirit".
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dayokanu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ok sir!!!!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
And like I said before, anybody who starts a Yoruba/Igbo conflict in Lagos really hates the Yoruba because it can lead to Yoruba losing whatever advantage they currently enjoy in Nigeria.

The Igbo have a pent up anger against them waiting to be unleashed.

To those asking that Igbos should start trouble in Lagos; which part of Nigeria have Igbos started any trouble?
It has always been people using frivolous excuses to start attacking Igbos, example a cartoon in Denmark.

Igbo never start trouble, but don't start one against us.
And these days, don't even try!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
Lagos will always have Igbos. So get over it people.

It is funny how Yorubas go rabid about that slum Lagos.

Lagos has no value to me, but the fact that Igbos live in that city makes it IMPORTANT to some of my people.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

We Igbos can thrive in war zones. That is why we can be found in all corners of Africa.

Thank God I was born an Igbo man.

When you do this, it shows you and Onlytruth have inferiority complex!!!

Another term for having this syndrome is having a very low SELF ESTEEM. Many of us suffers this phase one way or another. Those with inferiority complex are more likely to be miserable, unhappy, ill-tempered and argumentable. They are ones who always feel rejected, unloved and useless. The confidence level is way down hell and attention span is way over heaven. Extremes, right?

DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - These people know their flaws or shortcomings and yet, whenever they are being given an opionion they take it seriously and that will make them feel worse. Since they have extremely low self esteem, they feel like they didn't do well but if you point that out, well, that will be the day!

FLATTER ME! - You want to always hear others complimenting how you look, how you did on that article, what you did great or what have you. Because you are so desperate, there are some instances that if nobody praises you, you'll start telling people what you did so you'd get nice compliments. Or you will start asking people, "Do you think I did great?", "Do I look good tonight?" , so you'd get complimented. (What if the person you asked said otherwise? Well, that wil make your self esteem way way low)

UNHEALTHY COMPETITION - You really don't love competing with others but if you do, you'll find all ways on how you can outdo your competition. Because if you loose, then you'll feel that you aren't that good enough and you will instill in your mind not compete with anyone for you will never win at all. You envy those who are always on top of everything and you feel you will never be like that even in your wildest dreams

http://hubpages.com/hub/inferiotiycomplex

Ezeuche and Onlytruth, to be honest, you exhibit this trait!!!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Kilode1: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
eku_bear:

Let me put it this way. . . the day that Igbos threaten Lagos is the day that your entire race will be put in jeopardy. Not just in Lagos, but in your very heartland.

Not trying to frighten you, but that is the reality. If you think Yoruba people hate you now. . . you've not seen anything yet. As things stand now, if Nigeria breaks apart, there will likely be relative peace.

But if Lagos is scratched in the process. . . there can only be longstanding enmity and warfare. And in a context like that in which I am at war with you and your people. . . well, you will end up my slaves. Simple as that.

Ekitiman,

Ever heard of Ogedengbe Agbogungboro?

He was the Balogun of Ilesha, Seriki Ajanaku of Ijeshaland, Commander-in-Chief of the Ekiti Parapo Army   grin

Total terror!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Watch your tongue boy. You do not have the right to mention Arochukwu.  angry

Let alone any Igbo city.

All Igbos towns are far superior to any city Yorubaland has to offer.

Very funny!

Igbo Kwenu!

Igbo Kwezuonu!

Igbo Kwenu kwezuonu!!!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Stop that. They should keep building it in Yorubaland. We'll need all those stuff when Nigeria breaks. I'm waiting for one Igbo mumu to build a road in Ekiti State all for the pride of "indomitable Igbo spirit".

Why would want to do anything for backwards Ekiti?

Try again.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
jason123:

When you do this, it shows you and Onlytruth have inferiority complex!!!

Another term for having this syndrome is having a very low SELF ESTEEM. Many of us suffers this phase one way or another. Those with inferiority complex are more likely to be miserable, unhappy, ill-tempered and argumentable. They are ones who always feel rejected, unloved and useless. The confidence level is way down hell and attention span is way over heaven. Extremes, right?

DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - These people know their flaws or shortcomings and yet, whenever they are being given an opionion they take it seriously and that will make them feel worse. Since they have extremely low self esteem, they feel like they didn't do well but if you point that out, well, that will be the day!

FLATTER ME! - You want to always hear others complimenting how you look, how you did on that article, what you did great or what have you. Because you are so desperate, there are some instances that if nobody praises you, you'll start telling people what you did so you'd get nice compliments. Or you will start asking people, "Do you think I did great?", "Do I look good tonight?" , so you'd get complimented. (What if the person you asked said otherwise? Well, that wil make your self esteem way way low)

UNHEALTHY COMPETITION - You really don't love competing with others but if you do, you'll find all ways on how you can outdo your competition. Because if you loose, then you'll feel that you aren't that good enough and you will instill in your mind not compete with anyone for you will never win at all. You envy those who are always on top of everything and you feel you will never be like that even in your wildest dreams

http://hubpages.com/hub/inferiotiycomplex

Ezeuche and Onlytruth, to be honest, you exhibit this trait!!!

RETURN TO SENDER ITSEKIRI BOY!

Don't make me send the Ijaws after you. grin grin grin
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

And like I said before, anybody who starts a Yoruba/Igbo conflict in Lagos really hates the Yoruba because it can lead to their losing whatever advantage they currently enjoy in Nigeria.

The Igbo have a pent up anger against them waiting to be unleashed.

To those asking that Igbos should start trouble in Lagos; which part of Nigeria have Igbos started any trouble?
It has always been people using frivolous excuses to start attacking Igbos, example a cartoon in Denmark.

Igbo never start trouble, but don't start one against us.
And these days, don't even try!

Why not just unleash the anger?

The same anger you're unleashing in Jos? Thank your lucky stars the Yorubas are peaceful people.

You're in a Yoruba surrounded land and you're talking about unleashing anything. Before they employ their area boys from all over, even the Hausa-yorubas will help. You think the Hausas dont have pent up anger for you guys?

Even the useless police will be on your azz.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by jason123: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

RETURN TO SENDER ITSEKIRI BOY!

Don't make me send the Ijaws after you. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin cheesy wink cool
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
Yorubas are rabid tribalist.

Look at them show their fangs when it comes to Lagos.

Maybe we Igbos should claim Ibadan for fun.  grin grin grin

Nightmares of Ore are still fresh in their mind.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by ekubear1: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
@Kilode?!: Hah, no I have not. I'll read up on him.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Lagos will always have Igbos. So get over it people.
It is funny how Yorubas go rabid about that slum Lagos.
Lagos has no value to me, but the fact that Igbos live in that city makes it IMPORTANT to some of my people.

When do Igbos prefer living in SLums as against the estates in the SE?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

Yorubas are rabid tribalist.

Look at them show their fangs when it comes to Lagos.

Maybe we Igbos should claim Ibadan for fun.  grin grin grin

Nightmares of Ore are still fresh in their mind.

I knew you were just having fun

You prolly laughing your azz out there in DC, anyway, dont try it again ok?

That was expensive!
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
And once the Yorubas start trouble, they'll never stop.

And dont even start with Ekiti people. We never stop what we start until we're content.

The day Igbos start something in Yorubaland. . . . una better be ready to pack up and leave.

Shebi omongbatic was talking about Igbos being targeted in Ekiti. . . . dem never even start "ogun" and you ppl are weeping.  undecided
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
But in all honesty, Yorubaland doesn't really have much to offer the Igbo.

Lagos will be reclaimed by the sea, so we Igbos should look to the East.
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by EzeUche2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Why do you say prefer to live in slums of Lagos, when the majority of Igbo still reside in the SE?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by fstranger1: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
EzeUche_:

But in all honesty, Yorubaland doesn't really have much to offer the Igbo.

Lagos will be reclaimed by the sea, so we Igbos should look to the East.

The earlier the better! grin

We will send dome our best minds to help you set up too. Arent we nice?
Re: Akunyili Kicks Against Southwest For Senate President by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

What has East got to offer?

The prime of an Igbo boy's life is to seek the adventure of the Yorubaland. Nothing wrong with that, we welcome una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" / Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.