Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? (682 Views)

How To Handle Your Exes After Marriage. / Handling Your Exes After Marriage / Good Things Your Exes Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Cosmass(f): 3:01am On Jan 28, 2011
What could you make of an ex you haven't seen in a while requesting you send your pictures to them? Would you send it to them as requested?
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by tpia6: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2011
no.

why send pictures when they can see them on fb.
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2011
Hell to the no!
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Cosmass(f): 3:29am On Jan 28, 2011
tpia*:

no.

why send pictures when they can see them on fb.

What if he is/they are not on your friends' list?

rokiatu:

Hell to the no!

Why?
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by tpia6: 3:31am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 28, 2011
it depends.
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by vertexroya(m): 3:34am On Jan 28, 2011
If you're sure of yourself, what's the big deal? sad
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Cosmass(f): 3:37am On Jan 28, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

it depends.

Depends on what?

vertexroya:

If you're sure of yourself, what's the big deal? sad

Ok just asking. I guess there are pros and cons undecided maybe, maybe not
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 28, 2011
Cosmass:

Why?

He's an ex, he's out of my life.
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by vertexroya(m): 3:56am On Jan 28, 2011
He's an ex, he's out of my life.

Rokiatu, nobody is completely out of your life, the people you meet, leave their imprints on you.
You define what the relationship is going to be like.

I've met you, you can't get rid of me wink
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by iice(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2011
No. Has nothing to do with him being an ex or anything.
If he wants it, he can get it himself.
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Omolola1(f): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2011
NO
Re: Sending Your Pictures To Your Exes At Their Requests. Would You? by Coolabbie: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
No way he fit carry am go do jazz angry

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? / Beggars! / A Man Collapses After Ordering A Prostitute, Only To Be Met By D Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.