Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich (34923 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by MARS1(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Mercychen:
Bless you for this.

Everyone is marrying because of societal belief and expectations and not because they are ready in all ramifications. Which is very very baaaaad.

I see the men are not finding this post funny but it is what it is. So, let them deal with it.

Nice one, OP.

You are right, money is very important when it comes to marriage so as to enjoy the marriage, but not the only case to consider. Attitude is a long way more important as money, under normal circumstances, where they both have the right attitude, understanding, God-Fearing, loving, caring, selfless, committed, having money would make the journey worthwhile and everlasting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by descarado: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2022
bukatyne:

Happy new year sis, we are all good, thanks for checking up.

Work is crazy embarassed I need to retire quickly; I was made for the baby girl lifestyle.

I hope you are all good also?

Happy new year my dear. Glad it's just work kiss

Man gat to survive na cheesy
We are fine, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
MARS1:

You are right, money is very important when it comes to marriage so as to enjoy the marriage, but not the only case to consider. Attitude is a long way more important as money, under normal circumstances, where they both have the right attitude, understanding, God-Fearing, loving, caring, selfless, committed, having money would make the journey worthwhile and everlasting.

Yes. These other factors you mentioned are equally important but the major key factor is financial security in marriage. Even the Bible says, money answereth all things.

I can't imagine myself going into Marriage with a man who has no bearing with my two eyes open all because society believes I should be married by age 40 or thereabout.

Society been causing unnecessary pressure that has landed so many into abject poverty and suffering. Meanwhile, they hardly offer any help or succor to such families.

Damn society!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by MARS1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mercychen:

Yes. These other factors you mentioned are equally important but the major key factor is financial security in marriage. Even the Bible says, money answereth all things.

I can't imagine myself going into Marriage with a man who has no bearing with my two eyes open all because society believes I should be married by age 40 or thereabout.

Society been causing unnecessary pressure that has landed so many into abject poverty and suffering. Meanwhile, they hardly offer any help or succor to such families.

Damn society!

so let me ask, you have four options...............

One, he is rich, poor in respect, nags, complains at everything you do, and he womanizes a lot.........

Second, loyal, nice, not financially buoyant, but tomorrow looks bright and radiating, not a womanizer, God-fearing, churchy, humble and caring even with his little.

Third, he is rich, loyal, nice and he makes it known that he would find it hard to marry one woman, but he is everything you want in a man attitude wise.....

Fourth, he is rich, nice, caring, loving, churchy, worker in church, dedicated and he is all you want in man. He believes in one man one woman, does not womanizer...........

Oya choose your top two.........
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
MARS1:

so let me ask, you have four options...............

One, he is rich, poor in respect, nags, complains at everything you do, and he womanizes a lot.........

Second, loyal, nice, not financially buoyant, but tomorrow looks bright and radiating, not a womanizer, God-fearing, churchy, humble and caring even with his little.

Third, he is rich, loyal, nice and he makes it known that he would find it hard to marry one woman, but he is everything you want in a man attitude wise.....

Fourth, he is rich, nice, caring, loving, churchy, worker in church, dedicated and he is all you want in man. He believes in one man one woman, does not womanizer...........

Oya choose your top two.........

Like I said. Money is very Paramount. Therefore, it shouldn't be an option.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
descarado:

Happy new year my dear. Glad it's just work kiss

Man gat to survive na cheesy
We are fine, thanks.

kiss

I have registered on Soompi & subscribed to Viki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich by descarado: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
bukatyne:

kiss

I have registered on Soompi & subscribed to Viki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ooh shocked shocked shocked
Welcome,welcome kiss kiss kiss

You are now permanently my k drama sis. Addiction overloading cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

After 46 Years Of Marriage, 84-year-old Man Pays His Wife Dowry (Photos) / HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.