Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State (28774 Views)

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Leave Amaechi Alone, He Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria–APC Chieftain Tells Tinubu / Kwara APC Crisis: Lai Mohammed Faction Threatens To Work Against Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
sad
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
POLITICS is getting messier in Nigeria by the day.

The dust from Edo state political drama involving Oshiomole and Obaseki is yet to settle down now Rivers state is kick starting another STORM.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Trouble sleep yanga go wake am.

What has the in fighting and absence of internal democracy in River's APC got to do with Nyesom Wike ?
If you really don't know what it has got to do Wike then you're a dummy.

Sorry to say.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by AsawanaDgreat: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dead and buried APC
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by efeteb: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
ProWalker:
Ameachi brings more problem and liabilities to APC that any value he claims to bring
Wrong.

APC has produced 3 senators, 6 house of reps members and up to 8 assembly members.

They have also given Wike sleepless nights and high blood pressure especially with that Awara guy.

Without Amaechi in Rivers state APC will just be like a secondary school social club.....

3 Likes

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tonididdy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
... They should burn down their Secretariat and leave rivers state and it's people out of their madness.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Openbusiness: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Is like dis people don't know Wike is now an emperor. You better gettout of here before he come demolish you with bulldozer grin
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Atittude: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lazy youth lazying around. They cannot work hard and earn money instead they are depending on one politician or the other as beggers and the Igbos are there hustling and making money.
Bunch of lazy youths.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Noel19: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
If you don't burn it down

You're a bastard

Igbo bastard

I'm sorry for your children that's if you have one.

How I wish a good Samaritan will let them know that their father is suffering from mental illness (Mad man).

Please who has the number of Yaba Left so that they will send health workers to come and evacuate you before you enter market.

1 Like

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by fof1: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A faction of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Rivers state has threatened to burn down the state if anything happens to their leader, Rotimi Amaechi.

The group, made up of loyalists of the Transportation minister, accused the state governor and PDP chieftain, Nyesom Wike of using the State judiciary to fight their principal. They also issued a warning to APC factional leader, Magnus Abe, to leave their leader alone.

POLITICS NIGERIA has footage of the development. Watch below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dont-touch-amaechi-apc-faction-threatens-to-burn-down-rivers-state/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-0t-ztuSEQ

EMPTY PROUD AND UNFORTUNATE VETUPERATIONS. PRISON IS UR HOUSES. U WILL ONLY DESTROY URSELVES AND NOT RIVERS STATE.PLS.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:

You're a bastard

Igbo bastard

So rivers state is now an Igbo state
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Ganbite: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Amaechi is a useless man who belongs to a useless party

I am sure Wike will deal with them soon

Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am
They will start saying Wike is this, Wike is that , Wike did this now the man is on his own they are bringing him into the issue now if he start to deal with them they will say he is wicked..

Abeg Wike use small koboko to flog them not the one u used against that hotelier who go against your order..

Wike man with much actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin

These idiots need to be perpetually locked up and the keys to their dungeon melted to make beer cork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Noel19: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
oluwamile:
. everything about Rivers is violence
I had one friend during University days from Rivers,na every week ds guy dey fight,na every Tuesday ihn dey appear for school disciplinary committee.
Am sure Amaechi isn't aware of this shenanigans.
He might loose his job as a serving minister of the federal republic

Even Buhari won't dare it. E be like say you don't know who the Lizard of Ubima is.

1 Like

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
tesppidd:
If you really don't know what it has got to do Wike then you're a dummy.

Sorry to say.

Your cry started way too early . I thought amaechi is the lion of ubima
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Noel19: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
ProWalker:
Ameachi brings more problem and liabilities to APC that any value he claims to bring

Youre an HYPOCRITE! Why didn't you say this when he had problems with wike during rivers election.

1 Like

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Ganbite: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Memphis357:
A bunch of irresponsible people. A man wakes up and threatens the judiciary, VIPs and the state with carnage and death if his oga does not have his way!?

Why must one man always want to have his way or resort to violence? Why must the state be threatened bc one citizen would not let others sleep?

How does the internal wrangling of a party become the murder of the peace of the citizens of the state?

I call on Gov. Wike to pick up these miscreants and deal make them face the full wrath of the law.

Until we all learn to respect the law as no respecter of anyone, such would continue.

You should know wike by now... he will reply with actions soonest..

before u know the bunch of fools will start complaining like a little baby and the naysayers will start saying wike is too wicked for his actions...

Wike abeg use tiny cain not big cane
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by BabaO2: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Empty rant
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

[s]Your cry started way too early . I thought amaechi is the lion of ubima[/s]
Don't play to the gallery.

That's not the question you asked.

You asked a dumb question initially.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Nkos: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:

You're a bastard

Igbo bastard
lool what has this news got to do with the other tribe? Ibo not Igbo point of correction. (Ibo:Tribe.Igbo :language)
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Samylekey(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
My people Please patronize me for all types of graphics design (logos, flyers, business cards etc)

(zero nine zero) three five two five zero three six eight or just check my signature for my number.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Don't play to the gallery.

That's not the question you asked.

You asked a dumb question initially.

Go check who quoted you initially, am not the one, am just stating facts
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by ProWalker: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Noel19:

Youre an HYPOCRITE! Why didn't you say this when he had problems with wike during rivers election.

What nonsense are you talking? Are you ok at all ?
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Theoarhics: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
That needs to arrested . I trust Wike.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by BABANGBALI: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abeg burn down all the burnables jare. Let's scatter the whole country
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by stanok: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rivers Maya don tire me
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by egalitarianism: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:

You're a bastard

Igbo bastard
Damn. You're uncouth. Why the insult my son? This is public forum son, be mindful of your utterances. Stay safe Son
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by wildlife9999(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
pls what is the meaning of when I'm trying to view my mentions quotes. or trying to view a thread they will say

SOMETHING WENT WRONG.

PLS try again later or refresh your browser.

need nairaland block me?

or did they keep on deleting my post?
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by stanok: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Time Is Now – Charly Boy Backs Tinubu / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.