Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State (28773 Views)

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu / Leave Amaechi Alone, He Is Not The Problem Of Nigeria–APC Chieftain Tells Tinubu / Kwara APC Crisis: Lai Mohammed Faction Threatens To Work Against Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by ProWalker: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Wrong.

APC has produced 3 senators, 6 house of reps members and up to 8 assembly members.

They have also given Wike sleepless nights and high blood pressure especially with that Awara guy.

Without Amaechi in Rivers state APC will just be like a secondary school social club.....

Name them

The useless man caused APC the governorship election
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by SirBunky85(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Memphis357:
A bunch of irresponsible people. A man wakes up and threatens the judiciary, VIPs and the state with carnage and death if his oga does not have his way!?

Why must one man always want to have his way or resort to violence? Why must the state be threatened bc one citizen would not let others sleep?

How does the internal wrangling of a party become the murder of the peace of the citizens of the state?

I call on Gov. Wike to pick up these miscreants and deal make them face the full wrath of the law.

Until we all learn to respect the law as no respecter of anyone, such would continue.
in as much as I'm not supporting this kind of threat,the judiciary has bn allowing itself to be used anyhow by politicians and this has to stop.how can courts be granting injunctions upandan like its a child's play?
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Go check who quoted you initially, am not the one, am just stating facts
Then try to follow my convo with him so you could get a proper understanding of my response.

Just don't jump in the middle.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Memphis357:
A bunch of irresponsible people. A man wakes up and threatens the judiciary, VIPs and the state with carnage and death if his oga does not have his way!?

Why must one man always want to have his way or resort to violence? Why must the state be threatened bc one citizen would not let others sleep?

How does the internal wrangling of a party become the murder of the peace of the citizens of the state?

I call on Gov. Wike to pick up these miscreants and deal make them face the full wrath of the law.

Until we all learn to respect the law as no respecter of anyone, such would continue.

I beg who has Wike meme with cutlass? Cultists Vs Cultists
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by duality(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Well it's a family affair. They should meet the leadership of the party to resolve the issues.

But wait.... Which of the factions do this group belong to.

That should be the fundamental question
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
in as much as I'm not supporting this kind of threat,the judiciary has bn allowing itself to be used anyhow by politicians and this has to stop.how can courts be granting injunctions upandan like its a child's play?
Only a hypocrite would pretend not to notice what is happening in Port Harcourt judiciary.

Tenure is 4 years, it is not forever.

Let our Governors enjoy what the Nigerian constitution has given to them; Almost Unlimited powers.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
If you don't burn it down
You're a bastard
Igbo bastard
When is the world ending? Mr warlord
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Everybody in that video should be arrested immediately.

In another note, if you're an active political advocate or politician in Rivers State, chances are: you are a cultist/militant/ex-militant or at the very least, have access to cultists/militants-This isn't really party politics.

Violence is an embedded of politics in Rivers State

Gbam!!!! EOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by SirBunky85(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
tesppidd:
Only a hypocrite would pretend not to notice what is happening in Port Harcourt judiciary.

Let our Governors enjoy what the Nigerian constitution has given to them; Almost Unlimited powers.
its not only in ph but in every state
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by vincijr(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin
rawtouch:
grin

make them pour petrol for the four corner of the state first
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Jakemedg(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yebosola:

I beg who has Wike meme with cutlass? Cultists Vs Cultists
I get am how much you go pay for the meme?
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mad pple burn Wetin? Noise makers when wike show una go run enter back yard....
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by rapid101(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
na mouth ona de
nothing ll happen
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by 6digitscomrade: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A faction of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Rivers state has threatened to burn down the state if anything happens to their leader, Rotimi Amaechi.

The group, made up of loyalists of the Transportation minister, accused the state governor and PDP chieftain, Nyesom Wike of using the State judiciary to fight their principal. They also issued a warning to APC factional leader, Magnus Abe, to leave their leader alone.

POLITICS NIGERIA has footage of the development. Watch below;

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-dont-touch-amaechi-apc-faction-threatens-to-burn-down-rivers-state/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-0t-ztuSEQ

diz my comrades are funny.. what we discuss on sight it’s sometimes different from realities on ground because if u burn down the state vahalla will send no ship and Odin obviously existed donkey years ago and she was mortal like me and u.. no Odin to the rescue.. needless to kill ur own kindreds and build churches for atonement of sins .. it’s ridicule to the intended responsibility of our collective brains..

Nuff said..
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
ProWalker:

Name them

The useless man caused APC the governorship election
Caused them?

So you mean APC would have beaten PDP without Amaechi?
Lol. Clown!!!

2015 was all down to Jonathan and Patience.

2019 APC had issues because of Ameachi's desire to have power rotated to the riverine.

But Abe would have none of that.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by 6digitscomrade: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Everybody in that video should be arrested immediately.

In another note, if you're an active political advocate or politician in Rivers State, chances are: you are a cultist/militant/ex-militant or at the very least, have access to cultists/militants-This isn't really party politics.

Violence is an embedded of politics in Rivers State
gbaski
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by tesppidd: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
SirBunky85:
its not only in ph but in every state
Of course I know this...

Rivers state is the subject here.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

So rivers state is now an Igbo state

According to IPOB, is part of Biafra oh, abi I lie?
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by lomprico(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
is Wike in apc? undecided
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by lomprico(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
tesppidd:

thank God you know, kindly furnish us with what amechi did to the state's judiciary during his tenure.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Anyiamaka: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hahaha. Money good ooo.
People are ready to die for Amaechi. Are they Jesus Christ?

On a serious note, Wike should stop interfering in APC matters

1 Like

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by bejeria101(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bunch of confused affidavit airhead zombies. To get faction no dey tire una?
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
I get am how much you go pay for the meme?

grin grin grin
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by PecE2Make: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Burn down APC not Rivers state
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Minjim: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Leadership of Ikwerre APC under the Leadership of Hon. Ikenga Chibike disassociates itself and the Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi from a viral video made by one group claiming to be members of Rivers APC where they promoted violence and dragged the Honorable minister's name to it.

https://twitter.com/wejek/status/1275071310285037568?s=09
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by bejeria101(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Audio Threat!!! And where will they live if they burn down the state?

Their affidavit airhead zombies don't think when dem don sip their rice smoothie.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by 24SEVEN: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Ameachi has been demystified already. Wike and Abe have render him powerless .

Anyone mentioning Abe is just being mischievous. Who is Abe without the backing of Tinubu faction of APC, orchestrated by Oshiomhole.

It is now a fight to finish.. Winner takes all. Soon we will hear of assassinations.

Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by ArticleBeast: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Noel19:

I'm sorry for your children that's if you have one.

How I wish a good Samaritan will let them know that their father is suffering from mental illness (Mad man).

Please who has the number of Yaba Left so that they will send health workers to come and evacuate you before you enter market.
No space for Yaba... Na local treatment with a touch of beating fit handle that human being case
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Cantonese: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Where were they during the lockdown in Portharcourt when Wike pulled down a hotel and declared the owner wanted? Why did they not rain down their fire then?

Of course they all know that with Wike as you want am na so you go get am. You do gra gra, you get gra gra plus injury.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Reference(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Memphis357:

Told you folks several times about the limitations of the intellect of the black man. Conflict resolution is just not his bread and butter.
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Jzbabel: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please I need a cassava supply of up to 10 tonnes. Any cassava supplier here please contact me O 8 I 6 4 4 7 4 I 6 8
Re: Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State by Mires: 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Memphis357:

Governor Wike doesn't have control over security. Tell Major General Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Time Is Now – Charly Boy Backs Tinubu / Court Stops INEC, APC From Disqualifying Zamfara Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.