Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,006 members, 7,852,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... (2163 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / I Need Help.. Am Losing It Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by tega2luv(m): 4:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Please guys this is real...no insult pls only advice
Bccgv
I just realise am losing interest in sex, these days I wanna make sex but the mind doesn't allow me, theres this babe, we de lash back then in school although shes a baby mama now and base on say she still package to get her down still de my body only for us to arrange meeting on several occasions now Junior refused to respond, see me see puna Junior refused to show up...the babe come de ask me what's wrong with me, me sef nor fit explain, I don try am with another babe Junior respond well , I go back to her Junior didnt respond and on the 3rd failed attempt this babe begin advice me on drugs to take and that am not a man that the earlier I start treatment the better for me and I feel so embarrassed because Junior respond with other girls and not with her, the mata tire me 9 make I say I need share am with my brothers for the hux, I need serious advice bcux I need prove to this babe say I be man and I nor wan take drugs take bed her but the bug question is why Junior de disappoint me everytime am with her?

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by chukwuibuipob: 5:19am On Jun 23, 2020
sad embarassed sad bring live croc,python for complete melicine
Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by callmeRichie(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Junior obviously has taste bikotongue Buh OP no havegrin Imagine the confusiongrin

4 Likes

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by paulolee(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
na her spiritual husband de ur case

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Have you tried inserting a red-hot iron into junior?, this has been a remedy, proven to work from ages.

1 Like

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by strangest(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
I think your brain has been repositioned. I mean Junior obviously don't get hard for baby mama but loves fresh things... Just check if you have testicles growing on your head..

4 Likes

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by Odion2016(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Ist question-- Are you broke?
2nd question-- Is it only happening with her??
Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=bring live croc,python for complete melicine haha bros u wicked o,this one no be suicide mission so

1 Like

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by Gadafii: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Maybe its the case with every other guy that try to mount her, the baby papa fit don put something for her body, knowing she is going to Bleep other guys...relax ur mind brother and free that girl, shey be ur machine gun dey fire 300 bullets in 10 seconds in other battle fronts, so why worry that u can't even load ur machine in a conquered territory, Nov on from her bro

Other territories are waiting for you to conquer grin
Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by pretydiva(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Sex sex everywhere. Haba. Pls say no to premarital sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by HomerTimpson: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2020
pretydiva:
Sex sex everywhere. Haba. Pls say no to premarital sex
all am saying
Re: Am Losing It When It Comes To Sex... by skinny419(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2020
i think u shuld 4get abt her..cos junior may b saving u from somthin. i had dis experience wit one olosho, when we ar abt 2 godown my dick wil nt respond 2 stimulus she try every possible tin but junior wil wakeup but immediately as she left i wil hav erection wen pussy don commot. I hav no dan 2 arrange anoda bitch 2 bleep,,,

(1) (Reply)

God Has Done It Again, I'm In Tears / Life Is So Unfair For A Man! (see Why) / This Is My Greatest Achievement In Life — What Is Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.