Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week (58169 Views)

Governors Violating Interstate Travel Ban / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by raphaeladeyele: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Decision long overdue

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by sonofElElyon: 12:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
though not a buhari fan, I think your talk about senility is uncalled for

Rilwayne001:
Buhari is so senile that he didn't know there's no ban on interstate travel anywhere. People has been traveling from one state to the other as ever. These people should stop joking abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Rilwayne001: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
sonofElElyon:

How's that so? Does he really know about the ongoings in this country? Has he not been showing weaknesses since he came back to power and even worse when he got reelected??

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Dakad: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
I beg help me ask them oooo. We have very set of useless leaders in this country. Nigeria is a great country but the leadership People are trying here and there and somebody is must planing for review the restriction that was no longer there in the first place

azmanaty02:
Which ban??
These people are bunch of jokers..

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by MaziIgwe007: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Useless set of animals. A friend of mine travelled from Ghana to Nigeria through land boarder last week.. Nigeria na all man for himself

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by sonofElElyon: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
and that translates to senility

come on.. that's harsh and abusive... not necessary.. you can still make your point without being that...

Rilwayne001:

How's that so? Does he really know about the ongoings in this country? Has he not been showing weaknesses since he came back to power and even worse when he got reelected??

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Dakad: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
My brother I was PMB fan prior to 2019. But honestly, he has disappointed most people. Even though I don't support the OP choice of word but if someone has told me he had a dream that Buhari will be a president that police will be this ineptitude and corrupt like this under his administration, I will ask the person to go to bed again. How can you explain what's happening under his administration? It's beyond comprehension. The service chiefs have failed and he admitted but yet they might remain till 2023.

The high increase in this pandemic can be trace to the fact that police were culpable. They allow people to travel as they like as long as they sort. At times ask if the police and their family member are immune to the virus. Human being any where in the world are naturally disobedient but it's the law enforcement agent that make the difference. Under PMB watch, all the security agencies are performing far below normal

sonofElElyon:

4 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by HIPROFILE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abeg make una no vex I wan ask something..oo

I repeat make una no vex!!!

Abeg wetn happen to the imported chinese doctors that came to help Nigeria fight Covik 1-9

abeg i wan know so i know what am doing cos am not understanding again!

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by sonofElElyon: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
things are bad.. you are right..

Dakad:
My brother I was PMB fan prior to 2019. But honestly, he has disappointed most people. Even though I don't support the OP choice of word but if someone has told me he had a dream that Buhari will be a president that police will be this ineptitude and corrupt like this under his administration, I will ask the person to go to bed again. How can you explain what's happening under his administration? It's beyond comprehension. The service chiefs have failed and he admitted but yet they might remain till 2023.

The high increase in this pandemic can be trace to the fact that police were culpable. They allow people to travel as they like as long as they sort. At times ask if the police and their family member are immune to the virus. Human being any where in the world are naturally disobedient but it's the law enforcement agent that make the difference. Under PMB watch, all the security agencies are performing far below normal

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by alabi484(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
yesloaded:
As far as am concerned, interstate ban only exist on paper but not in reality & it's quite unfortunate. Government also disappointed Nigerians greatly because they failed in their responsibility to contain the spread of this virus despite sacrifices made my Nigerians

Is it government that is not wearing nose mask and standing at border collecting money from people entering states?

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by yesloaded: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
alabi484:

Is it government that is not wearing nose mask and standing at border collecting money from people entering states?
Use your tongue to count your teeth sir

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by juniorsam12(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please oh they should just open boarder so I can travel

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Austino778: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fools.....

Even if u lockdown d whole country from going out from their rooms, it wil stil not stop d virus....

U better start telling people to go their state because it wil soon get to dat....

D message covid 19 came wit must surely com to pass

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by SirLakes: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
And if Nigerians obey and don't travel, will the policemen cash out.

We sha like shifting blames

Smh

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by celeiyke: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Inter-state travel ban is for the commoners. Politicians are travelling up and down, Nigerians are too docile.

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
yesloaded:
As far as am concerned, interstate ban only exist on paper but not in reality & it's quite unfortunate. Government also disappointed Nigerians greatly because they failed in their responsibility to contain the spread of this virus despite sacrifices made my Nigerians
Which virus?

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Nicklausmichael: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
�️ *Dataking Enterprise*�️

_It's no more a news that covid-19 is real��!!so stay safe by staying home �! and enjoy our quarantine promo!_��

*MTN QUARATINE PROMO*

� *1gb = ₦350*
� *2gb = ₦700*
� *3gb = ₦1050*
� *4gb = ₦1400*
� *5gb = ₦1750*

*Validity :1 month*

*_NB:Dataking also available_*

Swipe up�:
h
https:///2348094092366

*© strictly instant payment

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by shogsmania: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Stupid people, interstate ban ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Jamzeybrain(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Waiting for the move.

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Rationalweb62: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
SmartPolician:

People do it, but long-distance travels at this time are stressful and time-consuming. I will never advise anyone to embark on it at this time.

State taskforces charge between 1-5k per Sienna bus. They don't even care about physical distance. I can write a book about my travel from Enugu to Lagos yesterday because it was horrible and lachrymose.

The annoying part is that the police has increased their settlement to N500. Some of them charge up to #1k. Nobody negotiates with them. I felt pity for our driver when he settled over 10 checkpoints between the 2 edges of Onitsha-Asaba Bridge

It's even heartbreaking that the military has joined. What the soldiers usually do is to use a villager in mofti to collect the #500 at their checkpoints. I thought they said those guys were disciplined embarassed cry

We all know that this country is fvcked, but what I don't understand is why we don't seem to be worried about it.
How much did you pay from Lagos to enugu

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Rationalweb62: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Femijohn198:
interstate travel that is not real,am on way right now to Ibadan from Osun state.the police and army extort money from drivers,that is the reason we experience higher transportation

How much from Lagos to river state

2 Likes

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by EmekaA125(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mtcheew..... when NCDC formulated figures are still on the rise.

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by EmekaA125(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
shogsmania:
Aswearugawd. Very stupid and annoying people.

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by EmekaA125(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
shogsmania:
Aswearugawd. Very stupid and annoying people.

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by SmartPolician: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rationalweb62:

How much did you pay from Lagos to enugu

It was Enugu to Lagos

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Flash83: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which yeye ban. They have been selling access like pepper since na.

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Chuksmonika(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
THUNDER4real:
Nigeria government are full of jokers....Police, army and Fsars are cashing out big time. When I was traveling, I was surprise army are even collecting money, even negotiating how much to collect.
I tell you bro, by the time all these nonsense interstate rubbish is over, these police and army officers can comfortably walk in any automobile market and purchase a car of their choice if they don't have one, cos they have and are still cashing out BIG TIME

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by afomatt: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nothing like interstate ban, am on my way to osogbo from Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by 9gerian: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
cheesy

tamdun:
Was waiting for fed govt decision but am tired of waiting, I dey travel next week

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wan travel o!

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by fatdick(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
alabi484:

Rubbish question. The military and paramilitary organisations are agencies of? They are controlled by? Answer those questions and see the gibberish in what you posted.

1 Like

Re: FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
seunlayi:

Let us address the real issue, we all know the advantages of the lockdown but due to sabotage by our SECURITY TEAM which jeopardised the gain. Let us channel our synergy towards the main culprit. The earlier 1st 3 weeks lockdown was enough to control the virus in Nigeria but the sabotage ruined it despite the sacrifice of Hunger, loss of income, etc by the masses

Where in the world has the virus been curtailed in its first three weeks with proactive measures many government have taken?

We'll still be in this mess and hunger would have eventually chased us to the streets.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / DJ Switch Speaks To Canadian Parliament Over Lekki Shootings (Video) / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.