Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother (16083 Views)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Kwanza: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDOLES WITH FORMER EDUCATION MINISTER, OBIAGELI EZEKWESILI OVER LOSS OF MOM

President Buhari commiserates with former Minister of Education, Mrs Obiageli Ezekwesili, and her entire family over the passing of her mom, Mrs. Cecilia Nwayiaka Ujubuonu.

The President urges Ezekwesili, her family and all associates of the late mom, to find strength in the good works of Mrs Ujubuonu, whose testimony of reverence for God, and service to humanity continues to resonate.

President Buhari condoles with the grandchildren of the late businesswoman, and members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, knowing they will particularly miss her counsel and guidance, garnered from years of working hard to raise a disciplined and focused family.

As the family mourns, the President prays that the almighty God will comfort them, and grant peaceful rest to the soul of the departed.

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1275382734073012231?s=19

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by leksite120(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you sure Buhari really condoled her? Did he even know if someone died?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Brandstudio01: 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Recommendable. United family has always been the dream

Please, I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Madani01: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls Some one tell Buhari, than More than 300 Nigerian Students in Saudi Arabia, have been crying to go home since March, yet nothing.

We don tire abeg

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Rilwayne001: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Condoled or shocked?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by abrahamadadhe(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fake Action

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by EyezofGod120: 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
smileywhich kind buhari,,,that slowpoke
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by ChiefAfonja: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Which Buhari

The Buhari himself that don't Even remember if he is the president and sometimes forgets his own na

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by gambia(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Buhari for where undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Bellaqueee(f): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Almighty will bear her the fortitude
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Righteousness89(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mama has no problem if she died with what she professed..

It's joyful Bliss and Glory on the other side..

For anyone who pass away having JESUS,
It is Sudden death......Sudden Glory!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by NettyNelly(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP Mama. Oby Ezekwesiri looks so much like her mum. 8hrs to go!!! You can take advantage of this FREE opportunity in my signature and make more money.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by yanabasee1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is to show that Buhari is a big snub.... She was used and dumped.....

How far with BBCG?

R.I.P.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by momodub: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which bhuari
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by dynicks(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wonder why he felt no shock when he heard about the news...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by richfriendsng: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Let me get connection for you if you have a good handwork, chat me 070 17 880 751
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Braintrain: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bubu is next
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Amotekun777: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
tongue
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Sarkin: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
The dead man's media team always trying to deceive us but we know better
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by valentinenkem: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm, Mr President I see
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
embarassed
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by optimusprime2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
As long as this man remains Nigeria's President, I will not reserve my resentment on any social media platform...

He is an utter National disgrace period.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by ForeThinker: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kon3 for the rich
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Originakalokalo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
When someone does, we type. RIP.

.... however, this does not apply to everyone who dies.

Not everyone actually rest in peace.

Jesus said..."anyone who does not believe in me is condemned already"...even before he/she dies.

Jesus also said...

"many will say, I cast out demons in your name....and I will cast them away from me because they work iniquity."..

..it doesn't matter how well you go to church or contribute to the growth of the church....

These two categories of people will surely not rest in peace. Jesus affirmed this.

If you will rest in peace after here, you should surrender to the prince of peace and OBEY HIS COMMANDMENT.

Lest I forget,

Are you a wicked fellow? Do you live in wickedness?

The almighty God says that THERE IS NO PEACE FOR YOU.

Not here, not after here.
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by wilemer: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kwanzaa:
STATE PRESS RELEASE: PRESIDENT BUHARI CONDOLES WITH FORMER EDUCATION MINISTER, OBIAGELI EZEKWESILI OVER LOSS OF MOM

President Buhari commiserates with former Minister of Education, Mrs Obiageli Ezekwesili, and her entire family over the passing of her mom, Mrs. Cecilia Nwayiaka Ujubuonu.

RIP Mama
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by yeyeboi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by philip0906(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
Are you sure Buhari really condoled her?
Did he even know if someone died?
Sarkin:
The dead man's media team always trying to deceive us but we know better
yanabasee1:
This is to show that Buhari is a big snub.... She was used and dumped.....

How far with BBCG?

R.I.P.....
EyezofGod120:
smileywhich kind buhari,,,that slowpoke
Easy with the wailings fam...Easy, haba!

Una no dey take break? From morning till night, wailing even when there's absolutely no need for that.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by chrissssyfelix(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP mama....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by sagacioustony: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
That's good, no hate

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Condoles With Oby Ezekwesili Over The Death Of Her Mother by Olarewaju89: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Baba no shock again? grin

Baba Don change be that oo grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension High In Osun As Tribunal Gives Vadict Today / Adeosun: Technically, there is no subsidy but ‘under-recovery’ / No Other Party Will Rule In Lagos Except APC – Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.