Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife (5154 Views)

Women, Being Financially Independent Is The ONLY Way We Can Have Our Respect / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian men as much as you want to deny this. You want a successful woman in your life. Just not one more successful than you. This has been the experience of countless women I have come in contact with. No matter how good or respectful you are to them, you making more money makes you an enemy. Jealousy in relationships is real as they start to feel emasculated.

Just because you help someone to come to yankee does not mean they have to pay you with life. God used you as a vessel to help that person, just as someone helped you. If and when things are not working just walk away.

Below is a 911 call for help when a Nigerian man killed his wife due to her financial independence. When you make it they will begin telling you, how you have changed, how disrespectful, bossy you are and look down upon them. God forbid they helped you get papers they start to think they own you. Do yourself a favor and don’t date down. This video is one of many that have happened. This is so rampant in the African community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXYZyWsIX6g
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by paulolee(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
bad
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by bigpicture001: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Shut up your mouth OP... You don't know the real story because you are not the man....... Naija Gals are Gold diggers.... A lot of them plan those attitude even before they leave naija

19 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Marriage should not be a competition but loving partnership

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
bigpicture001:
Shut up your mouth OP... You don't know the real story because you are not the man....... Naija Gals are Gold diggers.... A lot of them plan those attitude even before they leave naija

Does that warrant killing? Better to walk away if it’s not working for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Ibechris2: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
I read this story last month...

Must u guys always bring a woman from Nigeria to marry,what happend to those ones abroad.

This audio call was really touching and emotional and it has been established that many women that were lifted and helped by their husband's have had cause to disappoint their husbands especially our Igbo women who read nursing.
Out of 23 cases of such I have read,about 15 were related to this one above.
Kai our women and women and ego.

9 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by bigpicture001: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Am not I support of killing... But the OP's narratives is conclusive
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by khiaa(f): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Did he say she doesn't want to give him her check anymore? Shiiiiiit I wish I would give a nigga man my check. grin That's probably what led to his mental breakdown. Did he kill himself or was it the cops?
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
Nigerian men as much as you want to deny this. You want a successful woman in your life. Just not one more successful than you. This has been the experience of countless women I have come in contact with. No matter how good or respectful you are to them, you making more money makes you an enemy. Jealousy in relationships is real as they start to feel emasculated.

Just because you help someone to come to yankee does not mean they have to pay you with life. God used you as a vessel to help that person, just as someone helped you. If and when things are not working just walk away.

Below is a 911 call for help when a Nigerian man killed his wife due to her financial independence. When you make it they will begin telling you, how you have changed, how disrespectful, bossy you are and look down upon them. God forbid they helped you get papers they start to think they own you. Do yourself a favor and don’t date down. This video is one of many that have happened. This is so rampant in the African community.

Op your topic looks sentimental fuvk you

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by drnoel: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

First thing first, u need to remove the mentality of that term "if u make it or when u make it or I have made it or u have arrived". One cannot compare one issue as such with another. Those issues as rampart as they seemed are also secluded issues. Ofcos I don't support such atrocities committed neither do I support envy, talkless of the husband having envy for the wife he brought in who bore children for him. I mean there are lines that one shouldn't cross.
In as much as it has to be said, whatever u write now won't make any difference. Why?
Cos u don't live with the said people and have no idea how they have been living, good or bad. As sad as it is, zip ur mouth and eyes right

Is it possible that the men's level of education plays a part in it all? Or is it an ego thing

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by JohnOkolo: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Yes it warrants killing. Hope you are satisfied now

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by bukatyne(f): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
If there is a surge of men killing their nurse wives, can the Nigerian elders in that community come together to put a stop to the menace?

Can the elder nurses also engage younger nurses for signs and red flags?

Why would a man want to risk murder and/or suicide against a woman in a clime that is gynocentric and has the resources to bring him to book?
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
drnoel:

First thing first, u need to remove the mentality of that term "if u make it or when u make it or I have made it or u have arrived". One cannot compare one issue as such with another. Those issues as rampart as they seemed are also secluded issues. Ofcos I don't support such atrocities committed neither do I support envy, talkless of the husband having envy for the wife he brought in who bore children for him. I mean there are lines that one shouldn't cross.
In as much as it has to be said, whatever u write now won't make any difference. Why?
Cos u don't live with the said people and have no idea how they have been living, good or bad. As sad as it is, zip ur mouth and eyes right

There is no boundary crossed that warrants one to take another’s life. People can be upset as they want to be but I will keep posting and educating others. There’s no easy marriage, but if over bearing it is best to seek counseling if that fails better to break it off. It doesn’t need to get here. I have just been observing a trend amongst the men from this generation. Your spouse is not your competition but your partner. Here is another extract from another woman made today. The sooner we start addressing this problem the better. One season a man can be successful the next a woman can be successful. Everyone has their season no need to be consumed bY envy and jealousy. A spouse can do whatever but that is not to say you take a life you can’t give. Just this past weekend a man killed his wife over infidelity and finances in Lagos google it.

1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
bukatyne:
If there is a surge of men killing their nurse wives, can the Nigerian elders in that community come together to put a stop to the menace?

Why would a man want to risk murder and/or suicide against a woman in a clime that is gynocentric and has the resources to bring him to book?

My dear it’s rampant in the US we have seen this in Dallas, Houston, Maryland.. I’m sure not all those women are proud or consumed by being big madam because they now have money. Men just can’t allow the woman to be more successful

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

My dear it’s rampant in the US we have seen this in Dallas, Houston, Maryland.. I’m sure not all those women are proud or consumed by being big madam because they now have money. Men just can’t allow the woman to be more successful

Then how are the older nurses living with their families?

The elders in the community need to start doing something.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
bigpicture001:

Looks like he is gold digging her in this scenario. He now added murderer to his name.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
so in this modern time some naija guys based overseas still go back to nigeria to carry women to train in US cheesy.So why wont such women disrespect them after getting a good job cheesy.pls let such women keep on disrespecting such mumu men so those mumu men would learn and stop allowing themselves to be scammed.

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Yes it warrants killing. Hope you are satisfied now

I pray for this situation not to befall any of your loved ones

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Sandor2: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nigerian women are evil so to speak. Very devilish people. If a man brings you from village where your family members were begging him for a year or so , then he married your dirty ass and then took you to USA , then paid your school fees to be a nurse or doctor ... and after a few year you start to grow wings even if he is taking your check .., you probably deserve to die and better still slowly. I don’t say this out of spite or hate but from natural justice. You deserve to to skinner alive and then dissolved in acid. Then after that you know call the police on him... your husband ... then turn the children against him and then take his House that he had before you came ... you are an ungrateful bitch and should be gang ..r...e before being skinned.

Women are just wicked and without perspective. You must realise that no matter what you are, he made you! If you like say God use him as vessel... he is the God you see... he made u. Simple. If you don’t like him again , find a way to negotiate with him. If it is money give him and leave and for f... k sake .. buy your own house. Don’t steal another mans house. Share joint custody of kids.. don’t poison the minds of kids against their father unless he is dangerous to them . If it is not money or it is sth else ... then negotiate n give and leave . Remember without him You won’t be where you are . Don’t think you are smart with all the US feminist laws.. you will surely be killed. I reluctantly support it and God, Earth and Heaven understand it. My 2 cents.

As for men... if you can’t guarantee that this village girl can not be trusted ... please do not bring to USA and train.. leave her in the village to wallow in poverty or give her some money or marry and leave her there and come back periodically... a word to the wise

12 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by jidobaba(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
bukatyne:

Are we making a stereotype for nurses now?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Adding to the thread. Additional similar scenarios that have happened here. Marriage no be by force oo. Make sure who you end up with fears and loves God.

1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=HeavenlyCherub post=91033396]

Continued..

1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=HeavenlyCherub post=91033443][/quote]
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Because you make more money than your husband doesn't mean you have to get rude or start living the american way before anything lets us not forget we are Africans and where we all started
most of this ladies am reading About were uplifted by there husband and after they wanted to get rid of him just like that Betrayal hurts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:
Because you make more money than your husband doesn't mean you have to get rude or start living the american way before anything lets us not forget we are Africans and where we all started
most of this ladies am reading About were uplifted by there husband and after they wanted to get rid of him just like that Betrayal hurts

Mars I always speak about this topic as I have walked this path before. Yes we have women that become a pain because they earn more. We have other women that are loving, kind and respectful. She will do whatever she can to make the man happy but the man will never be happy because he wants to be at the top. Men like it when women are dependent on them but when this changes and a woman can fend for herself they feel helpless. No matter how encouraging, loving and supportive you are you will always be an enemy. I pray for God to touch the hearts of many men to realize a spouse is not your competitor but partner

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Mars I always speak about this topic as I have walked this path before. Yes we have women that become a pain because they earn more. We have other women that are loving, kind and respectful. She will do whatever she can to make the man happy but the man will never be happy because he wants to be at the top. Men like it when women are dependent on them but when this changes and a woman can fend for herself they feel helpless. No matter how encouraging, loving and supportive you are you will always be an enemy. I pray for God to touch the hearts of many men to realize a spouse is not your competitor but partner
From all the stories you uploaded cherub the woman in the context was going to or has already taken control of the man and everything he owned the woman rendered him useless . as a man i believe it is a win win for me if my wife is earning more than me but when she's trying to making me seem useless and unneeded in my home am expected to get angry and try to claim my place back but them she proceeded to follow the western way and divorce knowing fully well i am bond to loose almost everything now that is pure wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Marriage should not be a competition but loving partnership

In theory.
There is competition in everything, subtle maybe
Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by jidobaba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Do you realise that your bias is taking away from the merit of your argument?
I feel that both sides are culpable - I would argue that the women more so. Why stay with a man you despise, plotting his humiliation in the course of time? Who's to say early counseling/interventions would not resolve their differences? Yes, the killer husbands are nutcases but these sound like seriously vengeful women to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
jidobaba:
Do you realise that your bias is taking away from the merit of your argument?
I feel that both sides are culpable - I would argue that the women more so. Why stay with a man you despise, plotting his humiliation in the course of time? Who's to say early counseling/interventions would not resolve their differences? Yes, the killer husbands are nutcases but these sound like seriously vengeful women to me.

If you notice I did encourage counseling in my earlier post. If not better to walk away. I’m not saying women are perfect, but men should realize a woman needs love, affection, time and provision. Once you provide these your wife will always respect you. Some men are great too however we have those who are cheaters and abusive. You can’t cheat in America or be violent to a woman these are the only things that will cause you to lose your properties.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife by PoliteActivist: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
lefulefu:
so in this modern time some naija guys based overseas still go back to nigeria to carry women to train in US cheesy.So why wont such women disrespect them after getting a good job cheesy.pls let such women keep on disrespecting such mumu men so those mumu men would learn and stop allowing themselves to be scammed.

Once u leave 9ja you'd know why. You'll find u can't get a QUALITY girl as u easily can in Nigeria. Even getting a girl who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, or talk trash, na wahala - something so common in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slapped Her For The First Time. Is This My Fault? / Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith / Funny Conversation Between Daughter & Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.