Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: (5094 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / My New Girlfriend Is Asking Me Money Too Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
I LOVE my gf, we have been dating for one and half year, right from school. She is still a student, and her family her OK financially.
But she thinks i am the solutions to all her financial problems, she tells me any financial probs even before she informs her parents; she always cooks up something every end of the month to get money. this month, is a phone, December,it was cloth, other times, it was more cloths, the tin tire me sef,i am just a newly employed, and each time i try to make it clear to her,she gets annoyed and all. i started lying to her about my incomes(i don't feel comfortable lying to someone i am planning to marry),really, am trying my best for her, but i nor be ATM machine ooo, and is just a relationship, plus, she is just a young girl. why all dese pressure now, cant we just date girls without solving all dere financial problems, i love this girl, but i am gradually hating her, ,
[left][/left]
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by 190: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2011
This is called mary j a.k.a wee-wee a.k.a Egbo a.k.a Gbana a.k.a Claru;

Its a grass that you should never smoke;

Cos if you do, you feel really high:

And when you are high you come up with threads like this.

ATTENTION: This is a paid advert by the Anti-useless threads association of Nairaland. Smoking canabis depletes your brain cells making you think up useless threads that have no benefit to neither the OP or anyone. Please call the Toll free no. for free counselling on Drug abuse. 0803-STOP-E'GBO.
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
@poster
if she turns to you when in need of financial help then it means that you either pretended that you had a lot of it or that you use that technique to get with her to begin with.

you should have said NO the first time around or when she got "too friendly" with money.
but dont despair, you can simply say NO, and all your problems will be solved.
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by thweraja10: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
Its easy then go on strite and take to the street

Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by ragdollz: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2011
@OP don't mind the azz 190, he is the originator of almost 98% of all useless threads on NL, so feel free.

Meanwhile, I suggest u leave her bc she may love u but sees u as a money pump. The day u r unable to give she will cheat on u with other men for money. Sorry tongue
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by Orton10(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
ragdollz:

Meanwhile, I suggest u leave her bc she may love u but sees u as a money pump. The day u r unable to give she will cheat on u with other men for money. Sorry tongue

^

Seconded. undecided
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by femmy2010(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
Give if you can give and don't give if you cant give.
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by Woke4all(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2011
As you lay your bed, na so you go lie ontop am. grin because, maybe while you were toasting and chasing her, you told her money is
not an issue. grin

Well it's obvious that
this relationship isn't
heading into marriage
but the worse this is
you're letting her take
you for a ride, the
money train ride.

You shouldn't feel guilty saying NO because if she loves you for you, then spending all this
money wouldn't matter.

Let her know that you love her and that you want to save your
money and if she gets
mad then you know you got a gold digging girlfriend.
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by cold(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
can't u just put ur foot down for once & firmly say no.let' see if d heaven's will shake let alone fall.She's holdin u to ransom cuz she knws she's got u wrapped arnd her lil finger
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by callme2: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
NAIRALANDERS

Lets not jump into conclusion based on the posters complaint cos we've not heard from the lady yet
Who know, the man might even be a "BUNCH OF STINGY"

Please dont conclude
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by 677ano(m): 4:56am On Jan 30, 2011
it seems you are not in control of your relationship with your partner

at some stage you must have given her the impression you are her ATM
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by born2boink(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2011
To get money he no easy, to dey spend money he dey easy, fire the baby to pregnancy jooooooooooooooooooooooo No mugun for Lagos
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by harakiri(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2011
@Poster

The first few weeks of a relationship is the time you establish your terms of being in the relationship. The problem with a lot of guys (including yourself) is that you go out of your way to "impress" a lady, you do all sorts of dumb things and make all kinds of paper long promises. This is what the ladies key into and hold you to ransom with. It's very evident that you started out with showing her how successful you are and you probably enticed her with money. You've probably promised to do whatever it takes to make her happy (which usually involves money) and now that she is holding you to your word, you are complaining.

The thing with guys like you is that you are so desperate and needy to attach yourselves to a woman. It's not supposed to be so. You are not the one who worries about biological clock or menopause so why are you that desperate? Keep your options wide open to as many women as possible and most importantly, focus on your career and self development. Believe me, when you get to a certain level of success, it's women that will be looking for you and not the other way round. You will be running away from commitment relationships as if it's a cancer due to the numerous "marriage material" that want to hook you down.

Women are attracted to strong men and not weaklings. Haven't you noticed how women flock and compete with dozens of rivals over just one man? Even when they know there are other women, they still dive in to take their chances. There is a wise saying and i'm sure you've heard it before :

You will always lose money chasing after women but you will NEVER lose women chasing after money! ! !

My guy, use ya head ooo! No let woman play you as mugu. Put your foot down and tell her a capital NO! Don't be scared that she'll leave you. If she does, she's no different from the typical ashewo on allen avenue. Work on improving your profile. Ginger your swagger abeg!

I don talk finish.

1 Like

Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by vertexroya(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=18pt]****VERTEX WALKS IN******

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool[/size]
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by koolchicco: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2011
*Reloading. . .*
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2011
@OP,at the onset of ur relationship did u directly or otherwise tell her u are her new messaih hence she shld cast ALL her burdens on you?Don't wait for her to come up with a new request,sit her down today and tell her that u love her but u need to save and invest more in the future(which hopefully includes her) hence you won't be able to meet up to her demands.If she leaves u afterwards,her loss!
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by chidianan(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2011
Honestly, I don't feel like saying anything, you saw that add about husbands not being an atm machine, well I think you should change the "husband" to "boyfriend" and put it at the top pf your room up above your bed where she would see it, that is if she is evening making you happy there, from experience girl that take no money makes use of the bed that the other, all I can say is sorry!!!!!! I can't say leave her because I know you may not

you would rather find a way to manage that what men who are already under does. they don't know how to stand up, trust me I know~~
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2011
call-me:

NAIRALANDERS

Lets not jump into conclusion based on the posters complaint cos we've not heard from the lady yet
Who know, the man might even be a "BUNCH OF STINGY"

Please dont conclude

i think you are the poster's gf (or someone deluded thinking like her) rotflmao!!!
you are quick to label him "stingy" but cant he decide what he wants to do with his money?!
why do women think that men must hand them money JUST BECAUSE they are dating? i would rather be called STINGY than STOOPID. . . . . . . . . . . . . go get a bloody job because NEWSFLASH: women come a dime a dozen!!!!!!

people need to deserve gifts/moey etc, if you want your bf to bring you gifts everytime you meet then i suggest you go and date father xmas.
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by koolchicco: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i think you are the poster's gf (or someone deluded thinking like her) rotflmao!!!
you are quick to label him "stingy" but cant he decide what he wants to do with his money?!
why do women think that men must hand them money JUST BECAUSE they are dating? i would rather be called STINGY than STOOPID. . . . . . . . . . . . . go get a bloody job because NEWSFLASH: women come a dime a dozen!!!!!!

people need to deserve gifts/moey etc, i[b]f you want your bf to bring you gifts everytime you meet then i suggest you go and date father xmas.
[/b]

GBAMM! Jay my Man! grin grin
Re: Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: by Amya(f): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

NEWSFLASH: women come a dime a dozen!!!!!!

. . . And just one mugu would foot your bill for a whole year, and if he starts wisening-up like the OP, he gets replaced by another mugu.

FACT OF LIFE!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Make You Hit A Lady? / My Sex Story With Ijebu Girls. / Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.