Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big (4840 Views)

Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / Lovemaking More Important To Me Than Anything, Husband Says As ‘tired’ Wife Seek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by Raymeskey: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I am very uncomfortable now
He has charged me to trim my tummy since he no longer enjoys me in bed

Please, what are their easiest home remedies to flatten my tummy to save my marriage? Thanks
Op was it your husband that said you have a big tommy or you know within yourself you have a big tommy.
The way you sound is as if your husband is accusing you
Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by pansophist(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mcslize:

Peel two stock of ginger and grate it into a plate. Boil water and turn it in a sizable cup. Add the grated ginger to the cup.

Slice one lemon seed into pieces and add to the cup. Allow the content to cool and the ingredients well absorbed.

Do this and drink in an empty stomach 1hrs before meal in the morning and take same before going to bed in the night after meal to burn your belly fat and flatten it.

You can also choose to just boil the ginger with the sliced lemon in a pot, sieve and drink the water after cooling.

Body fat is not burned by drinking this things you mentioned. If anything, its nothing more than placebo effect.

Op, the bellyfat is a result of eating too much carbs than your body needs. When your body can't burn them, it store them as fat for later use. Depending on how protruded your belly fat is, you can loose it in a month if you engage in a ketogenic diet (google it).

No amount of slim tea, waist trainer, or any other thing will make you loose fat, but loose money. You didn't gain those fats in one day, so avoid instant fix. Doesnt work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by drLammy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stop eating like THIEF!!!
Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
pansophist:

Body fat is not burned by drinking this things you mentioned. If anything, its nothing more than placebo effect.

Op, the bellyfat is a result of eating too much carbs than your body needs. When your body can't burn them, it store them as fat for later use. Depending on how protruded your belly fat is, you can loose it in a month if you engage in a ketogenic diet (google it).

No amount of slim tea, waist trainer, or any other thing will make you loose fat, but loose money. You didn't gain those fats in one day, so avoid instant fix. Doesnt work.

Are you serious?
Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by pansophist(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Plead:

Are you serious?

Yes I'm serious. If you doubt it, explain to me scientifically how the aforementioned loose body fats. I wait. cool

2 Likes

Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by paul100(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
pansophist:

But bro,i thought waist trainer helps belly fat.From the way women are using it nowadays and what i see on youtube
Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by pansophist(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
paul100:

But bro,i thought waist trainer helps belly fat.From the way women are using it nowadays and what i see on youtube

No it doesn't. Waist trainer doesn't burn fat. Waist trainer is elastic, what it does is that it compress the shapeless belly fat into a desired symmetry, to make women shape looks attractive and proportional. It doesn't burn any fat. Same with slim tea, they do nothing.

Body fat is internal, waist trainer is external. If you wear tight jeans that squeeze your balls, does it burn your sperms away? Yea the same logic can be used for waist trainer. There is no single scientific literature out there that shows that waist trainer burns fat. Because it doesn't.

Waist trainer marketers will always tell you to eat less, work out bla bla, because they know that is what loose the fat, not waist trainer. No well-trained health coach that knows his salt will tell you to buy waist trainer, that it loose fat. It is a lie.

The appeal of waist trainer lies in the need for human to desire for an instant fix, instead of putting the work needed to get their desired results. Same with lottery and betting, they are all in the same business of exploiting the need for instant fix.

1 Like

Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by paul100(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
pansophist:

No it doesn't. Waist trainer doesn't burn fat. Waist trainer is elastic, what it does is that it compress the shapeless belly fat into a desired symmetry, to make women shape looks attractive and proportional. It doesn't burn any fat. Same with slim tea, they do nothing.

Body fat is internal, waist trainer is external. If you wear tight jeans that squeeze your balls, does it burn your sperms away? Yea the same logic can be used for waist trainer. There is no single scientific literature out there that shows that waist trainer burns fat. Because it doesn't.

Waist trainer marketers will always tell you to eat less, work out bla bla, because they know that is what loose the fat, not waist trainer. No well-trained health coach that knows his salt will tell you to buy waist trainer, that it loose fat. It is a lie.
Ok bro,I just learn something.
Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by OxyNow: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mcslize:

This waist trainer does it truly work?

NO !!!
Re: My husband says My Tummy Has Become Too Big by SavageResponse(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Preciousgirl:
I am very uncomfortable now
He has charged me to trim my tummy since he no longer enjoys me in bed

Please, what are their easiest home remedies to flatten my tummy to save my marriage? Thanks

There's no easy way...you need to do some hard work to achieve results

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am 24 And She's 56, Do You Think The Relationship Will Walk? / My Husband Set Me Up ! / I Can Build This For You With Only N50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.