Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

My Husband Set Me Up ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Set Me Up ! (4821 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up And I Fall In / My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance / My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Set Me Up ! by Afonjashapmouth: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2023
I have been dragging my feet to send in my post for a while, but let me just go straight to my problem. I met this guy on Facebook, and we have been chatting and calling each other for three months now. Although we do not chat or talk at night as we are both married, we are just taking time off from our relationship to cool off. We talked about everything and at some point shared so many naughty details and images. It was on saturday and i wanted to have a little chat with him before going out as my husband was already out to quickly get some stuff done. I could hear a phone vibration with every message i sent to my facebook friend, and this got me looking until i found the phone my husband was using to message and talk to me as another guy. How he manipulated his voice, i still have no idea. He hasn't said anything, but i have been slowly withdrawing our chat time. Should i just open up to him and beg? I am scared to death, and he is almost noticing that i can't stand him for too long. His mood is stable too and this added to my fear because i don't know his plans.

As seen on https://deepsecretsroom.com/index.php/2023/02/16/my-husband-set-me-up/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by fortune1894(m): 9:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Idiot

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by fortunateme: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2023
Ur husband is a strong man unlike some SIMPle men out there. Let the silent torture continue tillyou confess your sins by yourself.
A hoe will always be a hoe even when married (2nd law of okafor)

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by BMathew: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2023
😁😁😁
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Daneto: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2023
PLAYER don jam COACH

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by kakaaa77: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2023
but really what were you thinking, sometimes I wonder what women do think that is how one is just disturbing me a married woman for that matter, begging me killing herself, for sex.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Trizyd(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2023
Damm, why did he slip? And make her find his phone. He truly has a plan.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Gadafii: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Smart manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let’s see how you meander away from this wahala you put your self into

You are taking time off marriage to cool off with another guy, u even shared naughty thoughts and pictures

You no wise oo, the guy already know you would react, because he definitely allowed you see the chats your self, na guilty conscience go kill you till you confess your witch craft

I will be smoking one tie of loud today because of your husband, na man he be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I like her husband. The man understands women and knew that when the romance fizzles out, you rekindle it. Kudos to intentional men.

I only wish she understands that she's got a wonderful man and appreciate him more by being honest about her feelings and thoughts on their marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Flora2Sweet: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Na me be that...
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Streetmovement(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Daneto:
PLAYER don jam COACH

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Una no go kill me abeg 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Streetmovement(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You go see shege πŸ˜‚

I for tell you wetin to do but you must collect 🀣🀣🀣
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by rhadiator15(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin..Wicked
PLAYER don jam COACH
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by BigYash: 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am sure he left the phone on purpose. Ya husband is a bad nigga. He sabi the manipulation pass you cool

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by TheFreshVanilla: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Daneto:
PLAYER don jam COACH

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by udede(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Take this from a senior coach.

Continue the chat as if nothing happened and don't change anything for at least one week.

Then tell him (i mean your supposed Facebook friend) tell him that you were only catching cruise and not feelings.
Explain that this must end because you have HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVING HUSBAND AT HOME WHO YOU LOVE MORE THAN EVEN LIFE.

praise your husband like he is your life and personal saviour but make it clear that what ever you both where doing was a joke.

Thank me later

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Daneto: 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
udede:

Continue the chat as if nothing happened and don't change anything for at least one week.

Then tell him (i mean your supposed Facebook friend) tell him that you were only catching cruise and not feelings.
Explain that this must end because you have HAVE A WONDERFUL LOVING HUSBAND AT HOME WHO YOU LOVE MORE THAN EVEN LIFE.

praise your husband like he is your life and personal saviour but make it clear that what ever you both where doing was a joke.

Thank me later
What if d husband come see this Ur comments for nairaland?
How u check am

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by WereyBoi: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
udede:

Thank me later
Comrade, u dey amaze meπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
After sharing naughty details and images
Smart comradeπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by WereyBoi: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
udede:

Thank me later
Afonjasharpmouth
Take this piece if advice at your own peril

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by udede(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Daneto:

What if d husband come see this Ur comments for nairaland?
How u check am
that one is a different kettle of fish
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Jollos(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Daneto:
PLAYER don jam COACH

Ur comment is the only thing that make me laugh today
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by imagrg(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hookup Pro
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Goodlady(f): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Afonjashapmouth:

As seen on https://deepsecretsroom.com/index.php/2023/02/16/my-husband-set-me-up/
There's nothing to beg for here. Two adults trying to play a game. If the wife turned the husband down on Facebook and later found out the man trying to woo her on Facebook is her husband, she has the right to kick his ass.
Men shouldn't be bossing relationship. It's 50-50 or women should v more say.
Though I don't tolerate adultery or any form of promiscuity but things like this shouldn't make any woman to start getting scared before death.
Soon, women ll be more financially independent and that stupid favour men think they are doing ll be useless
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Nehyooh(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
udede:

Thank me later
Are you kidding me?

After the useless her had shared all sort of naughtiness and even pictures of herself with the said guy, so you think she should act smart now right?

She's really willing to cheat!
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Fiscus105(m): 4:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Gone are days that wives see their body and love exclusively for their husbands!

Now wives Bleep outside without single remorse.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by udede(m): 5:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Nehyooh:
Are you kidding me?

After the useless her had shared all sort of naughtiness and even pictures of herself with the said guy, so you think she should act smart now right?

She's really willing to cheat!
my suggestion was a mere damage control that may rescue the marriage if handled properly.
Take note, I'm not supporting a cheating wife, a proper Man has no business with keeping a cheating wife at home, mine cheated, i kicked her sky high and she landed her sorry arse in her father's house. I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Afonjashapmouth:
I have been dragging my feet to send in my post for a while, but let me just go straight to my problem. I met this guy on Facebook, and we have been chatting and calling each other for three months now. Although we do not chat or talk at night as we are both married, we are just taking time off from our relationship to cool off. We talked about everything and at some point shared so many naughty details and images. It was on saturday and i wanted to have a little chat with him before going out as my husband was already out to quickly get some stuff done. I could hear a phone vibration with every message i sent to my facebook friend, and this got me looking until i found the phone my husband was using to message and talk to me as another guy. How he manipulated his voice, i still have no idea. He hasn't said anything, but i have been slowly withdrawing our chat time. Should i just open up to him and beg? I am scared to death, and he is almost noticing that i can't stand him for too long. His mood is stable too and this added to my fear because i don't know his plans.

This is a typical man..some are demented to go to this level..share naughty what? Anyway am born again even photo of myself
.I don't share...

Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by Matprinze: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Trizyd:
Damm, why did he slip? And make her find his phone. He truly has a plan.

He did that on purpose, I guess
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by cmoney22222: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Can you just rest abit?

Goodlady:

There's nothing to beg for here. Two adults trying to play a game. If the wife turned the husband down on Facebook and later found out the man trying to woo her on Facebook is her husband, she has the right to kick his ass.
Though I don't tolerate adultery or any form of promiscuity but things like this shouldn't make any woman to start getting scared before death.
Soon, women ll be more financially independent and that stupid favour men think they are doing ll be useless
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by frozen70(f): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2023
Afonjashapmouth:

You can block him on that particular chat ans adjust your ways

If he confront you let him know what you feel like before engaging with such gist

If he doesn't ask you don't bring it up
Re: My Husband Set Me Up ! by deyplay: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2023
Goodlady:

if authority is 50-50, then responsibility too should be 50-50. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Boy Who ... / Why Are Fat Ladies Mostly Sidetracked In Relationships? / Relationships Are Not For Me! Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.