Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (49340 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today / PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Siramen2001(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Tomorrow here we come for us to see the end of story and open another chapter
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:
Oshomole is a goner..

So Oshomole after looting Edo state decided to loot APC grin And also got angry cos obaseki refused to allow him and his boy (kabaka) loot Edo state. And instead of convening NEC meetings as stipulated in the constitution he decided to go after obaseki in a bid to remove him from power Simply Because he didn't want him to keep looting the state
grin

And now he teamed up with a looter (ize iyamu) that has been going from party after party after party after party grin to loot Edo state again grin grin

But he never knew Edo is not Lagos
Exactly Edo is not lagos
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by atiku07(m): 12:44am On Jun 25, 2020
ayenale1:
Two things will happen
1 it either APC disintegrate to their former parties or
2 Tinubu and loyalies will form a new party.
But definitely a new party will emerge
U seem to be the only smart person here they cajoled buhari he will be shocked with tomorrow's happenings!
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Lovelive: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2020
APC you are cursed
Osho you are cursed
Obas you are cursed
Victor G. you are cursed
Abiola A. you are cursed
APC Zone Bs you are all cursed
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by popez: 1:47am On Jun 25, 2020
49cents:

Tribalism is as disgusting as racism. Spits...

Abum Nwafor...

God created all tribes and languages and inspired all cuisines be it Ofe Achara or ewedu and amala which incidentally i had this evening.

The white are uniting and getting stronger we are here shouting Brown roof and Afonja and Pigiots and potopoto..

Very sad

You should seek understanding. You desperately need it.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by timisquare82(m): 2:33am On Jun 25, 2020
jasent:
Of course, but will their blind follower see the hand writing on the wall?sincerely it beats me how some men thinks they own Nigeria. They feel they can use their position to manipulate others without masses or anyone else doing something about it..They succeeded in doing it to one coward ex Lagos governor, and they wanted to do it to our amiable Obaseki,but at the end nan Godwin.
Bro Obaseki is neither a saint
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Malawian(m): 3:36am On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
She ran away since

Shows the difference between puff daddy and Iyahmo puff daddy.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by biafrasun: 3:50am On Jun 25, 2020
basybasy:

I don't blame anybody. I only blame Buhari because he does not have the love of APC in hearth. He has achieve his two term ambition. No wonder, Fayose and Ffk warned people about him. We are watching. For you people to sideline south, APC will scatter come 2023.
which south are you talking about, abeg let south West answer their papa name, when we told you people, you called us many unprintable names, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by AdebayoL(m): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2020
Bye bye me oshiojibiti

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by OVB123: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Unigrad:
Wey Oshiomole e-rats?
You can find them here because this news will give them high blood pressure.
Oshiomhole political recklessness and inpunity causes his downfall. He knows very well that conveneing NEC meeting will lead to his sack, he deliberately did not. how can a national chairman disqualify a sitting governor from party primary election on the basis that he doesn't complete certificate? thesame person u brought about 4 years ago. Look at what that action has cause him now. This is a lesson 4 everyone that wickedness does not pay at all.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by fireback: 6:06am On Jun 25, 2020
oshoMOLUE fork up!!!. he mistook edo state as Lagos. right from beginning, he has a battle to fight at the NATIONAL but he was busy fighting at the STATE level. he was fighting two battles at the same time, now he has lost all.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Dagoma: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Oshomole must go for the party to survive.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by OFFICIAL336: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2020
popez:
Time and again I will say this: Amala and Ewedu type of politics peculiar to South West APC isn't welcomed in national politics.

To succeed in national politics, one has to be smart and courageous, which is the exact opposite of what is obtained in Amala and ewedu local politics.

Oh well!! undecided
In ewedu politics, all you need is to spread money to thugs and touts

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by OFFICIAL336: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2020
toogbasky:
Dem don use Oshiomole win presidential elections, now dey wanna dump him
Person wey no fit win his own state for APC
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by perdollar(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2020
may d NEC meeting hold and may all b infected wt Corona from d president to an aspiring APC member
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Staro: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Party scatter
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by xmart(m): 7:28am On Jun 25, 2020
This people are just trying to remove Osho na Ole from the media eyes so he can do the dirty underground job for them in Edo. But watin MORIS like me know
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by PhilipReigns(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Halo22: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Now I have understood why Giadom is fighting doggedly for the seat. Apart from Ajimobi who is the Vice Chairman of APC, it is between him(Giadom) and the deputy chairman South south(Herebella Eta). Due to Ajimobi's indisposition, Giadom discovered he has more support and strength considering the fact that he z from the richest state in the South South. Now the question is, where is the place of their construction in this matter? APC members are always exhibiting their uncoordinated characters every now and then.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:

Keep crying. Cry me a river. Ize iyamu is a thief and won't win any governorship election. And Oshomole has failed woefully in his bid to become a godfather. I understand your pain but I enjoin u to accept the loss and move on
lol.me cry?u just funny.I've already gotten what I've bn looking for-u have finally exposed where your loyalty lies but,u were pretending to be neutral all these while instead of u to be proud and show dat u are a pdp apologist.thank goodness,u have proved me right after all.you are a hypocrite simple
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Billygee2u: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2020
zakim:
Oshio baba must go!
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Billygee2u: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Unigrad:
Wey Oshiomole e-rats?
You can't find them here because this news will give them high blood pressure.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
lol.me cry?u just funny.I've already gotten what I've bn looking for-u have finally exposed where your loyalty lies but,u were pretending to be neutral all these while instead of u to be proud and show dat u are a pdp apologist.thank goodness,u have proved me right after all.you are a hypocrite simple
I hope you now have a fat bank account now that you've gotten what you are looking for. Chai. I weep for this generation. While others are out there hustling and actualizing self fulfilment, what you needed to validate your existence is by searching for PDP apologists on nairaland.

Who did this to you?

So you mean all u ever wanted was to find a PDP apologist, OK now that you've found out that I'm a PDP apologist what has it added to your life? No hate here bro, just a friendly advice, channel this same energy u used in investigating and following up my comments to something more productive and you'll be glad you did. Cos looking for hypocrites on nairaland will not do you or your generation any good

God bless
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:

I hope you now have a fat bank account now that you've gotten what you are looking for. Chai. I weep for this generation. While others are out there hustling and actualizing self fulfilment, what you needed to validate your existence is by searching for PDP apologists on nairaland.

Who did this to you?

So you mean all u ever wanted was to find a PDP apologist, OK now that you've found out that I'm a PDP apologist what has it added to your life? No hate here bro, just a friendly advice, channel this same energy u used in investigating and following up my comments to something more productive and you'll be glad you did.

God bless
u feel pained cuz ur pretentious life has bn busted abi?next time always be proud of ur decision and not try to be a shameless hypocrite.god bless
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
u feel pained cuz ur pretentious life has bn busted abi?next time always be proud of ur decision and not try to be a shameless hypocrite.god bless
Pained? Lol I'm supporting obaseki who has made your life and that of your godfather miserable. Your looter ize iyamu will never win any election and you will continue to wail about how obaseki bit the hands that fed him.

U are the one in pain cos your god Oshomole is being dealt with by someone u thought to be a political novice..

Keep crying bro. But be sure to remind Oshomole that Edo is not Lagos. Nobody owns the state and no one man can play god over the state.

Miserable wailer
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by jasent(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2020
timisquare82:

we don't want him to be saint in the first place.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:

Pained? Lol I'm supporting obaseki who has made your life and that of your godfather miserable. Your looter ize iyamu will never win any election and you will continue to wail about how obaseki bit the hands that fed him.

U are the one in pain cos your god Oshomole is being dealt with by someone u thought to be a political novice..

Keep crying bro. But be sure to remind Oshomole that Edo is not Lagos. Nobody owns the state and no one man can play god over the state.

Miserable wailer
lol,u aren't wailing yet,u have written more ten paragraphs trying to claim apolitical.Mr.man,u remain a hypocrite.deal with it
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
lol,u aren't wailing yet,u have written more ten paragraphs trying to claim apolitical.Mr.man,u remain a hypocrite.deal with it
Hopeless wailer. Deal with it.

Your tears won't change a thing.
Cry me a river
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ernieboy(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
ayenale1:
Two things will happen
1 it either APC disintegrate to their former parties or
2 Tinubu and loyalies will form a new party.
But definitely a new party will emerge
even if apc disintegrates dont forget that buharis party( former cpc) already has firm grip of the federal structure, even if tinubu and his loyalists form a new party, they will be routed using federal power, don't expect buhari to play nice and fair like goodluck did.

1 Like

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ernieboy(m): 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
toogbasky:
Dem don use Oshiomole win presidential elections, now dey wanna dump him
even if oshomole was not chairman, buhari would have still won, was it oshomole that was chairman when apc removed a ruling party from office?
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ernieboy(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
timisquare82:

yes we know, but the power to remove him or reelect him must belong to the people ( the electorate), not one wannabe godfather or individual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.