Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (49342 Views)

State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF / PDP Crisis: Stormy Session Likely As NEC May Decide Ayu’s Fate Today / PDP NEC May Approve Throwing Presidential Ticket Open Next Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ernieboy(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Person wey no fit win his own state for APC
thank u, even as a sitting governor he could not win Edo for apc in the presidential election.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:
Oshomole is a goner..

So Oshomole after looting Edo state decided to loot APC grin And also got angry cos obaseki refused to allow him and his boy (kabaka) loot Edo state. And instead of convening NEC meetings as stipulated in the constitution he decided to go after obaseki in a bid to remove him from power Simply Because he didn't want him to keep looting the state

And now he teamed up with a looter (ize iyamu) that has been going from party after party after party after party grin to loot Edo state again grin grin

But he never knew Edo is not Lagos
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by toogbasky(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Lemme refresh your memory,, 2015 they promised us change,, with Obj, Saraki, Jagaban, Oshiomole, Ameachi on their side it was always going to be easy,, 2019 Nigerians were woke,, change was far from coming,,, they needed the rigging and campaigning power of their National Chairman,,,, Saraki, Dogara, Dinu, Tambuwal had gone back to PDP, it was going to be a mission impossible if they had pushed Oshiomole and Tinubu out
ernieboy:
even if oshomole was not chairman, buhari would have still won, was it oshomole that was chairman when apc removed a ruling party from office?
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
boookworm:

Hopeless wailer. Deal with it.

Your tears won't change a thing.
Cry me a river
lol,stop being pained cuz ur hypocrisy was exposed.next time,always be bold in ur loyalty.shameless hypocrite
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by ernieboy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
toogbasky:
Lemme refresh your memory,, 2015 they promised us change,, with Obj, Saraki, Jagaban, Oshiomole, Ameachi on their side it was always going to be easy,, 2019 Nigerians were woke,, change was far from coming,,, they needed the rigging and campaigning power of their National Chairman,,,, Saraki, Dogara, Dinu, Tambuwal had gone back to PDP, it was going to be a mission impossible if they had pushed Oshiomole and Tinubu out
oga shift! it was always going to be easy for an opposition party to defeat a ruling party in Nigeria! u are ...u guys were lucky u had a gej in office Sha.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
lol,stop being pained cuz ur hypocrisy was exposed.next time,always be bold in ur loyalty.shameless hypocrite

Your relegated used and dumped father Oshomole is the hypocrite who desperately wants to become the very thing he fought against.

4+4 is imminent and your tears won't stop it
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
boookworm:

Your relegated used and dumped father Oshomole is the hypocrite who desperately wants to become the very thing he fought against.

4+4 is imminent and your tears won't stop it
keep being bitter cuz ur hypocrisy was exposed.do I care?ur guess is as good as...
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
keep being bitter cuz ur hypocrisy was exposed.do I care?ur guess is as good as...
But you keep replying u Inconsequential maladjusted wailer .. U are bitter cuz ize iyamu is on the losing side.
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
boookworm:

But you keep replying u Inconsequential maladjusted wailer .. U are bitter cuz ize iyamu is on the losing side.
I'll keep exposing all hypocrites like u and u can keep being bitter for all I care
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
I'll keep exposing all hypocrites like u and u can keep being bitter for all I care
Wailing is not a full time job. Be useful to your generation for once
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
boookworm:

Wailing is not a full time job. Be useful to your generation for once
keep being bitter boy.it sweets me
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
SirBunky85:
Wailing soothes my stomach. Oshomole is now an internally displaced politician. Your tears won't stop that
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by SirBunky85(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
boookworm:

Wailing soothes my stomach. Oshomole is now an internally displaced politician. Your tears won't stop that
more bitterness for u
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
SirBunky85:
more bitterness for u
Hello sir, remember me? Lol. Who's bitter now? I know you are deeply pains and you have already lost appetite.. Oshomole is a goner. We say no to godfatherism in edo state. Edo no be Lagos .
We have proven to Oshomole that he doesn't own the state
Re: Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday by boookworm: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
SirBunky85:
Still think I'm bitter sir? What u APC fanatics didn't get was that the masses was solidly behind obaseki. The people didn't vote PDP they voted obaseki and they wanted to prove to Oshomole that he doesn't own the state. But you were too blinded by hate and party affiliation to see this

Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)