Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,705 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting (29856 Views)

Atiku Appeals To Buhari: Don’t Shut Down Cryptocurrency Business / Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Tinubu is a local champion and he's getting beaten by the real men. His political end is near.
For your fantasy mind.... See this one ranting sheepishly...
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Friend22(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sagay is on Tinubu's payroll. I know its only the Nation that will report this

Can you actually prove that the prof is on Tinubu pay roll?
What if I say you are Gaidom's side chick without proof how will it feel?
I hope you would not mind?
Some of you just come online and mouth rubbish without providing one shred of evidence and you want serious minded folks like us to take you serious.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by ejimatic: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2020
abc115:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sagay-to-buhari-dont-attend-giadom-led-nec-meeting/
Prof Sagay and I are on the same page with me on the illegality of Garfiom as the acting national chairman .It is an aberration and a deviation from the provision of the law.

1 Like

Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2020
whizzler:

Bros don't be too sure about that oh, he has just done one out of his 4 years in office. The majority APC in the national assembly is very fragile. He gets whatever he wants because the very guys he is purportedly going against now laboured add to make it happen. He escaped impeachment under Saraki he can't be sure this time around

If you believe this current assembly has any one single individual who can move a motion asking for the impeachment of mr. Buhari then you are living in a Fool’s paradise ... presently , he holds all the aces ... the speaker has a question mark on his head and he allowed him to be made the speaker because that serves him .... he doesn’t need call Lawan, a summon will do the trick

If he decides to be rough, just remember that somebody who once worked as the chief executive of alpha beta wrote a petition during the election period detailing how the company was milking the state of Lagos .

You see how he has abandoned Magu... the new fight requires new recruits
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Bluntemperor: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
See wailers everywhere.... Tinubu matter no dey make them sleep... Tinubu i swear you be super star for Naija Politics

Bro,i wander o! Why so much hatred by on-line voters,whose opinion will never count?
So if Prof.Sagay has opinion of Law- he is saying it because of Tinubu abi?
Ones you are not PDP or APC,then it's insult upon insult.What the Prof.is simply saying is that bad precident has consequences.How can a Deputy Secretary assumed position of a Chairman without election or appointment,yet we have you here on this Forum saying that is alright! Na wao for Nigerians!
So as the President is being represented by the Northern Cabals everywhere,the Southern people loves it! These precedents which does not obey the rules of the same Constitution will soon hurts everyone supporting illegality.Kamal is watching!!!
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Friend22(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2020
princeade86:
prof of law indeed. Have u forgotten that all our profs have no brain because of politics. They always twist everything to their own side to the extent that our graduates can't differentiate corruption from thiefing.

Oga, in this case you are absolutely wrong!

The prof elucidated everything concerning this matter it is you guys who are just mischevious or simply innately stupid.

The ex parte order Gaidom is relying on expired two weeks after it's issuance in the month of March which means using such order was totally out of place knowing we are in June which is like 2 months has elapsed on that ex parte order.

And again, when it comes to party hierarchy, it is not even Gaidom who is supposed to take over after the national chairman was suspended we have deputy chairman and vice chairmen not a deputy national secretary.

Little wonder many of you can't comprehend properly because you have little or no critical thinking in anything you say.
You would rather talk like drunkards despite being educated.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Friend22(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
For your fantasy mind.... See this one ranting sheepishly...

Most of this folks talking think Tinubu came into prominence during OBJs time whereas Tinubu has long ago being in politics before these loquacious lots were even born.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Bro,i wander o! Why so much hatred by on-line voters,whose opinion will never count?
So if Prof.Sagay has opinion of Law- he is saying it because of Tinubu abi?
Ones you are not PDP or APC,then it's insult upon insult.What the Prof.is simply saying is that bad precident has consequences.How can a Deputy Secretary assumed position of a Chairman without election or appointment,yet we have you here on this Forum saying that is alright! Na wao for Nigerians!
So as the President is being represented by the Northern Cabals everywhere,the Southern people loves it! These precedents which does not obey the rules of the same Constitution will soon hurts everyone supporting illegality.Kamal is watching!!!
No mind them jare.... That's why we call them e-Rats because they only scavenge on good things.... Don't be surprised if many of them don't have voters card... They are only good online... Na so kettle mouth they get
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by whizzler: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

If you believe this current assembly has any one single individual who can move a motion asking for the impeachment of mr. Buhari then you are living in a Fool’s paradise ... presently , he holds all the aces ... the speaker has a question mark on his head and he allowed him to be made the speaker because that serves him .... he doesn’t need call Lawan, a summon will do the trick

If he decides to be rough, just remember that somebody who once worked as the chief executive of alpha beta wrote a petition during the election period detailing how the company was milking the state of Lagos .

You see how he has abandoned Magu... the new fight requires new recruits

Saraki was in court for code of conduct trial but be virtually blocked all borrowing and appointments he doesnt by the FG etc. So expect anything
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
abc115:

“In recent years, our courts have not been as reliable as they should, in terms of giving clear cut decisions on issues of law.

“Look at the case involving the governorship in Imo and Bayelsa states; people were disappointed at the outcome.

https://thenationonlineng.net/sagay-to-buhari-dont-attend-giadom-led-nec-meeting/
Is Sagay, deliberately shading Buhari
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Friend22(m): 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
here:
There was an order and said to be renewed whether it didn’t follow procedure is an academic exercise until the SAN goes to higher court to show it was wrongly extended and set it aside. I wonder why an SAN would want the President to ignore an existing order based on he thinking “how can he have ambition when others are there”...If there is a recognized chair by the other camp why didn’t he sign on the letter to inec on Ondo? there is an order deal with it. This nec can atleast save the party as without it sitting and confirming things the party stands to lose Ondo and Edo even if they win. That’s why there is a court, Sagay should get his gang to go to it and learn to appeal that’s why despite his SANship must come before a judge and argue his case. Anyways today is here let’s see how it goes

When you try to be smart or clever by half you end sounding half baked .

This is what the learned prof said:

"Second, he is relying on an ex-parte order in which he alone was present and the court gave him an interim order in March. These orders last for 14 days.

“He turns up in June to say it has been extended – something that is dead, that does not exist and has lapsed. That is the second absurdity. If he had applied for a fresh order, that would have been different."

Now tell me how is an ex parte order which has elapsed still be use after almost 3 months after it's expiration?

Some of you here are just simply unbelievable!
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by PhilipReigns(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by DEROX: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2020
OFFICIAL336:

Just few APC rep members + PDP we will dump Gbaja ass.

Be guided, don't go about boasting over things you don't have control over
hmm not in Nigeria he will complete his term so well
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by DEROX: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Lostz:

nwc will be disband and a caretaker committee set up.

a speaker does not control the house. he is just a leader who can be toss out any time
wow they will toss him out in APC lol
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by amadichiwendu(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Is Sagay, deliberately shading Buhari
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 10k everyday Ask me how”.

whatsapp number :09030213795
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
amadichiwendu:

Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 10k everyday Ask me how”.

whatsapp number :09030213795
I no understand this your post ooooo if they are to pay for my services why register with N1,500 again

Abi you be Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Reference(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2020
finnacle2020:
I wish our politicians will pay more attention to governance than 2023

Abi oh.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by SaintBeehot(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2020
GoldChest:
Tinubu is begging Buhari not to attend the NEC meeting through his media outfit, TheNation Newspaper.

Tinubu should concentrate on milking LAGOS and the entire south west dry with his Amala style of politics and leave Federal level for the real Jagaban, Buhari.

But if Tinubu refuses and keep pushing his already dead luck, then EFCC would be unleashed on his bullion bullion vans case .
every single person that liked your comment; including you got no sense "if", Tinubu as never made a single state since all this started.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by YoungAncient1: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Sagay is now a clinging cymbal, nobody cares about his noise anymore.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Babinski: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2020
jchioma:
I stand with Buhari on this. Itself Sagay can go stick his opinion somewhere else. Jagaban no reach! Oshi-omo-ole de learn am.

Can you legally contradict the position of Sagay on the matter rather than standing with Buhari for personal reasons?

Giadom's purported legality is based on nothing because the order died a natural death 2 weeks after issuance and cannot be resurrected as claimed.

1 Like

Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Correcto: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2020
They are Tinubu boys that can be threatened and forced to do otherwise through efcv
DEROX:
A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK ITS OVER FOR TINUBU tongue BUT YOU DONT KNOW HIM 17/21 NWC MEMBERS ARE PRO TINUBU HOUSE OF REP IS CONTROLLED BY HIS BOY FEMI GBAJA WAIT AND SEE
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Esseite:
The tackle should be with Supreme court to nullify the Appeal court order not with the president.

Would you want the president to disobey a court order and his name would be dragged across the globe again as a dictator who does not obey the constitution?..

You want him to destroy his already stigmatized name at your expense?... politics does not work that way...
see dem,so na now u begin dey concern over pmbs integrity cuz it massages ur ego abi?tell me why I shouldn't see u as a hypocrite?
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2020
lichocho:
bros na u de wail..u wey de sleep no fit even talk something reasonable..people de talk of how deh play fast Nd furious on tinubu u de talk of wail..Wales ko bale nee...
u are the shameless &senseless wailer here cuz,if u were sensible,u would've waited for the so called NEC meeting to hold and oshiomole removed before u begin ur deluded esctacy.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
see dem,so na now u begin dey concern over pmbs integrity cuz it massages ur ego abi?tell me why I shouldn't see u as a hypocrite?

Sirbunky relax, if the court says otherwise tomorrow, Buhari's support would change instantly, so why not chase that which would effect change, rather than blackmail..
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2020
whizzler:

Saraki was in court for code of conduct trial but be virtually blocked all borrowing and appointments he doesnt by the FG etc. So expect anything

Let's leave this discussion please. Like you advised, let's allow the politicians do their thing. After all, every political crisis is nothing but harvest time for those properly positioned.

Pdp in edo and national just cashed out from oba
Osho cashed out from ize
Giad is cashing out also from edo government and amechi and if he stays longer will cash out from the white beard man in one of the western states

Harvest time for them, argument time for us.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by whizzler: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Let's leave this discussion please. Like you advised, let's allow the politicians do their thing. After all, every political crisis is nothing but harvest time for those properly positioned.

Pdp in edo and national just cashed out from oba
Osho cashed out from ize
Giad is cashing out also from edo government and amechi and if he stays longer will cash out from the white beard man in one of the western states

Harvest time for them, argument time for us.
Hahahahaha, ok bro take care.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Kingstanding: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2020
GoldChest:
Tinubu is begging Buhari not to attend the NEC meeting through his media outfit, TheNation Newspaper.

Tinubu should concentrate on milking LAGOS and the entire south west dry with his Amala style of politics and leave Federal level for the real Jagaban, Buhari.

But if Tinubu refuses and keep pushing his already dead luck, then EFCC would be unleashed on his bullion bullion vans case .
. When Tinubu was stealing where is your father? Fucking and drinking. Idiot,Tinubu matter will kill you all.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by GoldChest(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Kingstanding:
. When Tinubu was stealing where is your father? Fucking and drinking. Idiot,Tinubu matter will kill you all.

Tinubu is a thief and won't be allowed to go close our national treasury and Buhari is ensuring that ..
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by hush15: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
abc115:

Itse abi what do they call him and the nation newspaper are all extension of Tinubu...
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by Kindledlight(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2020
whizzler:
The president is really losing it. This action of his and the eventual result of the meeting will go a long way in saving or burying APC.

I think one of the problems of Pmb is the kind of legal advise he is receiving from that man Malami,sometimes i wonder if that guy is truly a SAN.But then like you said pmb’s action will either save or bury APC.
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by lichocho(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2020
SirBunky85:
u are the shameless &senseless wailer here cuz,if u were sensible,u would've waited for the so called NEC meeting to hold and oshiomole removed before u begin ur deluded esctacy.
am not dragging any political power with u people oooo..I just told him to make a point not insult others.at least u made a point here about the NEC meeting coming up,maybe tinubu can turn things around..Buhari can decide to back oshiomole cos both oshiomole Nd tinubu helped him to become d president..
Re: Sagay To Buhari: Don’t Attend Giadom-Led NEC Meeting by SirBunky85(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
lichocho:
am not dragging any political power with u people oooo..I just told him to make a point not insult others.at least u made a point here about the NEC meeting coming up,maybe tinubu can turn things around..Buhari can decide to back oshiomole cos both oshiomole Nd tinubu helped him to become d president..
sorry for being harsh on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don't Want Wike As Our Next Vice President - MURIC Tells Atiku / Demolition: Lagos Yields To Pleas, Gives Property Owners Options To ......... / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.