Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (13322 Views)

Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2020
After sharing Edo allocation for pdp people.

I hope that the sharing of the money to delegates will be broadcast live too.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by oko4lucky(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Forward ever. Edo is not Lagos and Obaseki isn't Ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Pigmy(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Will the lobby before the election also be live on air?

PDP success stories pain you wella.

�����
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tamdun: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
PDP always play far much organized democracy
I dare pdp to adopt direct primary
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by adenigga(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Will the lobby before the election also be live on air?

You are too much!!!

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by mooojy: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Live and direct

Pls I hope apc will broadcast thier NEC meeting too grin
Yes request for the link and it shall be sent to you by our able shiaman.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu should watch since he is barred from NEC meeting. he can keep himself busy . we don't want a repeat of Awolowo rat poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Akaegwu(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Abalado:
How i wish Obaseki can win d primary,,,the edo election for sweet die,,,any other candidate apart from obaseki will be an added advantage for Iyamu to win d election i swear,but if na Obaseki,,,shai ,d election go sweet
He is the anointed PDP candidate.
He has only 4 years.
PDP is building on a solid foundation.
Edo state government money will be used for election campaigns, while APC can't get the federal resources because of the diversity of loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by extol1(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
YoungAncient1:
Waste of funds; we already know who has won, why not use this money to begin appeasing aggrieved candidates and lobbying.
waste of fund ke, who told you that the fund has finished. definitely, he will lobby the aggrieved candidates
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by forinclay: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
ojun50:
This one na party

No na end of the year party!!!
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Uncleodi(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
YoungAncient1:
Waste of funds; we already know who has won, why not use this money to begin appeasing aggrieved candidates and lobbying.

So that tomorrow, court will disqualify him because he was not duly nominated through primary elections.

Think about it!
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Gval123: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Hmmmm. Na Nigeria match? Or is there diamond in Edo that we the ordinary citizens are yet to know about? Everybody wants to die there. I fear oh.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by techmo(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Lostz:
Tinubu should watch since he is barred from NEC meeting. he can keep himself busy . we don't want a repeat of Awolowo rat poison

How is this any of Tinubu's business? Stop sucking on Tinubu's ass
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Uncleodi(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Akaegwu:

He is the anointed PDP candidate.
He has only 4 years.
PDP is building on a solid foundation.
Edo state government money will be used for election campaigns, while APC can't get the federal resources because of the diversity of loyalty.

Giadom is Obaseki's man. He will make sure a "feather weight" is nominated if there will be a repeat primaries in APC.

Politics is sweet if your game no cut.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by mooojy: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
As much as I don't like APC and their styles. The best form of primaries is Direct..
It gives power to the people and not just selected fews who will be reeling in millions after the exercise.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by HitSong: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
What is the difference between APC and PDP?

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Prechgold1180(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Offpoint:
I've been inactive on Nairaland lately, I don't why I'm losing interest on the forum daily.
if you like loose interest
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by OKorowanta: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
Obaseki must have blown lots of Edo treasury... Still, I like his never give up kind of spirit..

It is well.

I like it especially with Edo money.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Dansuqi: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Obaseki will lose to kenneth
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Will Be Broadcast Live

https://politicsnigeria.com/edo-governorship-primary-will-be-broadcast-live-pdp/

one question how much are they to paying us for watching??

person use his or her precious time to watch something that we all know the winner

obaseki ofcourse 6 billion is a lot of money
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by barrypro: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2020
That would be great
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Samylekey(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Edo Drama

For all your graphics design, Check my signature.
I deliver the best
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
Obaseki must have blown lots of Edo treasury... Still, I like his never give up kind of spirit..

It is well.
People don't know that Obaseki has made himself before venturing politics. Go and check the first house he built as a millionaire over 25yrs ago in Lagos. Most of the politician's houses today can't compete with it.
Contrary to the bogus lies online, he has paid June Salary yesterday ( you can verify this).
Most people speak so confidently about things they know little or nothing about.
Politics was supposed to be an addition to his credential, that's why what's motivating him is different. He just wants to enact his own idea of governance. That's why most of us support him in Edo.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2020
HitSong:

What is the difference between APC and PDP?

people don dey wise small small

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by donprinyo(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2020
PDP is the only hope for Nigerians for now.
For those that already know that Nigerian economy is shattered and can't come back this year, Please do the needful and invest in countries that are serious for biz. Join pennywise wealth management today and you won't regret. See my whatsapp for more info. Or whatsapp me on 07062389168
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Skymason20(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2020
anytime i hear PDP weather primaries or election, campaign ground what comes to my mind is share the money...
i think is should be vassa democratic party. VMDP Aza men democratic party
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by jlinkd78(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
Pls send the link to all those APC members who will not be attending the NEC meeting, so that they can keep themselves busy at least while counting their losses
u wicked gan
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by fujirice: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Any need for this?
We already know Obaseki will be elected.
Just like the same charade APC put up as “direct primary”, even a toddler knew Ize-Iyamu would be elected.
Now you see, whether direct or indirect primaries, we already know what the outcome would be.
If they like, they should broadcast it on CNN, it won’t change anything.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by paulolee(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2020
nothing changes.... the just concluded coallation of the votes of the past general election that the votes were rigged online nko.?
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by oleary(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Using a face shield provides additional layer of protection against COVID-19. Ensure you use it with a nose mask for high protection.
Contact me for your bulk order.
MOQ: 500pcs

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Roon9(m): 9:13am On Jun 25, 2020
Uncleodi:

You can watch it live on Channels TV (YouTube or Facebook) links

What is the date?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Agrees To Buy 300,000 BPD Of Crude For 20 Years From NNPC / God Raised Me, Those Plotting To Bring Me Down’ll Fail – Wike Amid Fubara Rift / Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Day Celebration (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.