Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (13326 Views)

Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
That is transparency.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2020
nice one from PDP party.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by hotplate: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
what a campaign strategy it is for Gov Obaseki, by this act thw whole world we get to see the infrastructural wonders the Governor has done at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium. without mincing words that stadium is of international standard. The best in nigeria as we speak

1 Like

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2020
OK

Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals. I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja. 07089673132
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
The way to go. This will rubbish every evil plan of the APC mole in the primary called Imasuagbon who is already crying foul of going to court should the outcome be against him.

Let everyone watch it live and judge. This is true democracy unlike the APC scam where delegates keep recycling themselves and number count is jumped severally to give ize Iyamu ticket.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by truthstands01: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
PDP's internal resolution mechanism is masterclass. They play better politics than crooked APC. Thanks Obaseki for not towing the line of a coward like Ambode. At least. Oshiomhole has been humiliated. Up Obaseki. Let godfatherism which Oshiomhole fought while he was Governor and now wants to be one be destroyed in Edo.
Thank you Obaseki.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tesppidd: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2020
truthstands01:
PDP's internal resolution mechanism is masterclass. They play better politics than crooked APC. Thanks Obaseki for not towing the line of a coward like Ambode. At least. Oshiomhole has been humiliated. Up Obaseki. Let godfatherism which Oshiomhole fought while he was Governor and now wants to be one be destroyed in Edo.
Thank you Obaseki.
O yeah!

So how did PDP break up in 2014?

Were they not PDP that time??

Rubbish.

The only difference is that APC is in power while PDP is in ippostioon.

History should tell you by now that the ruling party is naturally more divided that the opposition party.

The ruling party is scrambling for power and positions while the opposition party is united to seize power.

Simple logic.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Nanavati(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2020
PDP is the most organized political party in Nigeria
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ogbonti: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
So Oshiomole and Tinubu are not God. I am happy with this new twist...

EDO is definitely not LAGOS

Ambode will forever be known as the SI unit for cowardice - even if you lose, fight man - fight

In 1990, June - Cameroon was scheduled to play Argentina in the opening game of Italia 90 world cup. Argentina were the defending champions with the likes of Diego Maradonna (who was the Messi of that time) claudio Cannigia ( the best striker in Europe) and Buruchaga and other greats like Goalkeeper Pompidou. On paper - Cameroon had no chance to even pull a draw

In fact Nigeria’s Champion Newspaper that morning captioned in its front page “MARADONA vs CAMEROUN - meaning only Maradona was enough to destroy the entire Cameroonian team

guess what ? - Cameroon outplayed Argentina and won the game via a powerful header by Francois Omam Biyik - that was the day I concluded NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN LIFE AS LONG AS HUMANS ARE INVOLVED!

Ambode goofed big time throwing in the towel and not fighting dirty with Tinubu- but I am glad Obaseki has proved a massive point in Nigerian politics that to win a second term, you need the general goodwill of the people and not some rotten teeth okpolor eye god father at Boudillon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by israelmao(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2020
Including the rigging part.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by tobito33(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote it post=91045986]Will the lobby before the election also
be live on air?

I don't even know what our politicians take us for

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only[/quote].
na sool
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by galaxy2020(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Uncleodi:

I really thank God that Obaseki finally took this route.
Let godfatherism be buried for once in Edo State.

Look at how Governor Dave Umahi is fast developing Ebonyi State, just because he doesn't have a godfather who he pays tithe to with public funds.

This can not be said of Abia State.

...This is what that former chubby governor of Lagos state should have done instead, he chicken out like a weakling... #NOTOgodfatherism in Nigeria politica.
Re: PDP: Edo Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by cracky2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
But it's time APC and PDP become part of the betting placements on betting sites...the odds will make sense

*Announcement*

Light up your House and get out of epileptic electricity ...For maximum office performance and home comfort, you need good electricity. Check out how Beacons Renewables can solve your electricity

Click on our signature below to know how

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / The Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Not A Bad Thing! / Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.