Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? (11535 Views)

The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2011
My Felllow NL, I need your advice on this.

Out on a first date to Cinema for a Movie with a guy that has been hunting me down for a year now, He is cool and seem caring although i cant bet on that for now.

But the isssue here is that i notice he has this BB(Black Berry) fever where by he cant just get his hands off his phone for 1 min.  Even why watching movie in the Cinema, he was always cautious of the phone. Even while communicating with him sitting down, he his always on his BB. This is really irritating me, when i call him notice about it, he will apologise and have a concentration of about 2-3 min then he's back on the BB again. Sometimes, he would ask me to sieze the phone from him until his through with his discussion with me, But how long am i going to continue seizing phone He is not a BB first timer/ user. He claims he has to respond to his clients online and ,   Funny enough he wont let me be.

Please whats your own take or View about this? Its that bad that a female friend of his had a fatal accident on a bike just last week due to pinging and thats the second time she is having that,  I notice even on the streets, Express/ road, Markets, You find such people with that flu,  How can i address this with him
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by MrCork17: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2011
huh. they have cinema in Nigeria? Am shocked! (no oofeince) undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2011
@ Mr Cork, off course we do, but what do you have to say about his attitude
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by bekay911(f): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2011
mr cock or wateva ur name be which kain insult be that.
Ma dear the best thing for u to do is to buy nokia torch 4 dat boy u cant babysit 4eva. H e shud pull imsef and get is act2geda grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by sleekyb: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2011
thats a bad habbit amongst BB users. but if he claims he is doing business(responding to clients) then its no big deal.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by MMM2(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2011
op

Hè is asking anoda girl out with his BB undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2011
I don't know wetin dey worry Nigerians with blackberry sef. Smh!
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by MrCork17: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2011
Fancier.  Sweeeery. Next time he does it, SLAP his face.  Homebased Nigerian guys dont have manners!!! angry
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by SwiftSMS(f): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Fancier. Sweeeery. Next time he does it, SLAP his face. Homebased Nigerian guys dont have manners!!! angry

Mr, Cork:

huh. they have cinema in Nigeria? Am shocked! (no oofeince) undecided

See this clown ooooo grin grin grin do you think we live in caves in Nigeria? And like you have any good manners judging from your posts. Seriously Cork you really are something.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2011
^^Swift SMS, replying Mr.Cork is like wasting hell of a time cos the dude is a corky head on this forum.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2011
Hè is asking anoda girl out with his BB Undecided

I was waiting to hear u say that    grin grin grin but the truth is he is not, he wont even dare it in my presence lol tongue tongue he sometime ask me to see and give me to read response and mails.

Fancier.  Sweeeery. Next time he does it, SLAP his face.  Homebased Nigerian guys dont have manners!!! Angry

ahhhh Before i try that, i will ensure U are standing next to me, grin grin grin My mama go knock me out if she hears dat oooo

Ma dear the best thing for u to do is to buy nokia torch 4 dat boy u cant babysit 4eva. H e shud pull imsef and get is act2geda Grin Grin Grin Grin

He has oooo wen i take the BB from him, he pick the other tourch phone, he just flex his hands cos he's used to the BB thing

Its really a flu now in 9ja ooo common among BB users and i just wish a forum/ conference is organised to orientate BB users , It really suck undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by 195(f): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2011
im currently suffering from heat rashes
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2011
im currently suffering from heat rashes

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Buy Dusting Powder, Abeg 190 no finish me with laugh
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by SwiftSMS(f): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2011
@ Topic & Poster

Girl, I know what you are talking about and how it feels. I find it down right rude that you are trying to have a conversation with someone and they are busy pinging away on their BB whether it's a date or a colleague at work i just don't get it.  A guy I know often drives and pings on his BB at the same time and I'm like what the hell, is wrong with you keep your eyes on the road.

What To Do
Simply stop talking when he is pinging on his BB, become a passive participant in your conversation or outing. Or better still give him the poker face when he is done pinging and starts talking to you. Act like you are dumb and can't relate to what he's saying and when he asks what's wrong tell him and keep up the attitiude for as long as he keeps up the pinging, he just might get the message.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by MrCork17: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2011
Nigeria must be really movin up. They dont even have BB in Somali (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by SwiftSMS(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Swift SMS, replying Mr.Cork is like wasting hell of a time cos the dude is a corky head on this forum.

LOL, T.Ville I know all about Cork (and his cork screwed head) I've been reading his posts on this forum long before I got a username and signed up.

I just couldn't resist replying him, he did make me laugh about the cinema part and his entire posts were just so corky like the dude.

Imagine talking about manners to someone else still lol and smh at that.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by iice(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
Kinda like kids. Either it's a new toy, or something fascinating in the playground.
I agree thou with Swift SMS, you try becoming the passive participant.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Topic & Poster

Girl, I know what you are talking about and how it feels. I find it down right rude that you are trying to have a conversation with someone and they are busy pinging away on their BB whether it's a date or a colleague at work i just don't get it.  A guy I know often drives and pings on his BB at the same time and I'm like what the hell,  is wrong with you keep your eyes on the road.

What To Do
Simply stop talking when he is pinging on his BB, become a passive participant in your conversation or outing. Or better still give him the poker face when he is done pinging and starts talking to you. Act like you are dumb and can't relate to what he's saying and when he asks what's wrong tell him and keep up the attitiude for as long as he keeps up the pinging, he just might get the message.

The best response so far,   Tanks Swift SMS  am really positive about the aftermath effect.

U really notice this too,  Do you know this days some traffic are been caused by BB users on the steering? One hand driving and BB on the other, it really
suck.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Fancier(f): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2011

Some replies on trend/ topic are not meant to be answer, rather they are meant to keep posters responding to their Jokes or comments, E.g Mr, Cork, MMM and 190, the Three Orange Men on NL, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by hbrednic: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
your boyfriend is a junkie,take him to a rehab
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
BB(Blackberry) actually built my relationship with the only gurl i ever fell in love with in my life, and also ruined it, It is well sha!!!
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by pinkrex(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2011
Mr cork don finish me wit laugh o, lmao!!!

@Topic
The world best phones which is the I.phone and Andriod phones are so useless in Nigeria, and on the other hand Blackberry(bb) is over hyped because of the bb craze, . . . . I think it has alot to do with professional consolidating on BB as a work tool, besides you can't tell him not to reply his clients though but they should be moderation.

Swift SMS has got a big clue to what you need to do.

@ Mr cork, , . . . Do you think the guy might bb when he is also phocking grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by walcolm(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
Fancier:

My Felllow NL, I need your advice on this.

Out on a first date to Cinema for a Movie with a guy that has been hunting me down for a year now, He is cool and seem caring although i cant bet on that for now.

But the isssue here is that i notice he has this BB(Black Berry) fever where by he cant just get his hands off his phone for 1 min. Even why watching movie in the Cinema, he was always cautious of the phone. Even while communicating with him sitting down, he his always on his BB. This is really irritating me, when i call him notice about it, he will apologise and have a concentration of about 2-3 min then he's back on the BB again. Sometimes, he would ask me to sieze the phone from him until his through with his discussion with me, But how long am i going to continue seizing phone He is not a BB first timer/ user. He claims he has to respond to his clients online and , Funny enough he wont let me be.

Please whats your own take or View about this? Its that bad that a female friend of his had a fatal accident on a bike just last week due to pinging and thats the second time she is having that, I notice even on the streets, Express/ road, Markets, You find such people with that flu, How can i address this with him

just get a bb and you will understand why he is so attached, before my wife got her bb, she used to get annoyed that i was attached to mine, after she got hers, she has asked me many times how she managed to live without a bb and why i didnt encourage her to get one sooner
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by walcolm(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

@Topic
The world best phones which is the I.phone and Andriod phones are so useless in Nigeria, and on the other hand Blackberry(bb) is over hyped because of the bb craze, . . . . I think it has alot to do with professional consolidating on BB as a work tool, besides you can't tell him not to reply his clients though but they should be moderation.

Swift SMS has got a big clue to what you need to do.

professionals didnt consolidate on  a bb as a work tool, the blackberry is the work tool for any serious minded professional and your iphone and android phones are mostly play things
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Greenslim: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
It is another way will are allowing emptiness into our life rather being productive.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by ayusbobs(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2011
to all bb users:bb responsibly
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Tosinville(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
Is this not the same 190 who said he wanna take a break from NL that write on here today? i know dis dude gon' die if he take a break from NL for just a month.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by sizzlers(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2011
BB is small compare to the havoc 2GO is causing.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by ochukoccna: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ OP,
So U have a crackberry addict on your hand? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pele O!
The fastest solution is to snatch the phone from him and stick your 6 inch high heels into it. grin grin grin grin
Yet be sure he's not the violent type O! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Else a visit to Igbobi because of broken bones will suffice. grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by ochukoccna: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2011
Greenslim:

It is another way will are allowing emptiness into our life .

On a more serious note, we have replaced human relationships with our computers, smartphones and other gizmos.
And then we wonder why we feel so incomplete.
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
sizzlers:

BB is small compare to the havoc 2GO is causing.
am tellin u, d girl dt was raped in absu was invited tru 2go
Re: Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? by kpolli(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2011
buy a bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / VAR Meme Challenge. A Thread / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.