Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Do I Get A Guy To Fall In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get A Guy To Fall In Love With Me? (581 Views)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Guy To Fall In Love With Me? by okpismart: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
1.Smiling, laughing and just genuinely having fun will draw him closer to you.

2. Being physically attractive is obviously important but not everything when it comes to getting the attention of a special man.

3.Men love confident women

4.Being independent is great in some ways but in others it's less desirable.

5. Never put on a false front when you want a man to fall in love with you.

6.Specific things you say and do can make a man feel helplessly drawn to you.
http://ask.unifling.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2

(1) (Reply)

I Love To Watch You Watching Me / Love / 60% Of Prostitutes In Italy And Belgium Are Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.