Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (19740 Views)

Poll: Is It Normal?

Yes: 59% (70 votes)
No: 40% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Normal For A Guy To Have This Kind Of Lips? / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by ruthy28(f): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2011
Is it normal for a guy to go through his girlfriends phone? Cause for me i think it shows how insecure he is and  how little he trusts her. N girls what would u do if u catch your guy going through your phone when he doesnt let u touch his unsupervised?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 10, 2011
No. We respect each other's privacy with trust.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Tosinville(m): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2011
ok
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by HighChief4(m): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2011
When she arouses suspiscion, its not out of place to go through her phone. Many have been caught that way, so if the need arises, why not

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Andrew3(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2011
ruthy28:

Is it normal for a guy to go through his girlfriends phone? Cause for me i think it shows how insecure he is and how little he trusts her. N girls what would u do if u catch your guy going through your phone when he doesnt let u touch his unsupervised?
Only when it normal for the girl to go through the guys phone. cool cool cool
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by tellwisdom: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2011
Luthy82, did your guy snapped your TINY yansh with your fone and plans to watch it?? embarassed
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=14pt] Once in a while is ok, and with her permission of course! But making it an obsession is Very Abnormal!. . . Learn to trust your partner abeg! You are not married to her and therefore, you DONT own her! Even when you do marry her, going thru her phone all the time smacks of immaturity. . . Talk of insecurities. . .[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Basildon1(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2011
Not normal but if the situation calls for it, let's quit the maturity talk, it's allowed. At least, one off b4 u call it quits!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by ElmA1(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
Its not normal. What happened to privacy and trust? Well if he suspects something going on he can. If not he shouldnt go there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Sijo01(f): 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Vis-a vis, Its very normal.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by r231(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
Don't think its wrong and don't think it has anything to do with trust either

expect if the law don't apply to married pple grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2011
Even if he does he won't find anything! grin I'm good concealer!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by freecocoa(f): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
It depends on his motive for wanting to go through my phone,but if its due to lack of trust then he shouldn't even think about it cos I won't let him,I don't have time to go snooping through his phone.why use my hand to bring trouble to myself?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by NaijaNaWaa: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
You do so at ur own risk. 8 out of 10 timesyou will discover things that will shock you. My advice is, follow the golden rule: love is blind. So remain blind to whatever ur girl is doing with her little a55hole and toyphone. That's d only recipe to sanity in a relationship.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by timjones1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nope. I think it's inappropriate for a guy to go through her so called girlfriends phone. She needs her privacy for Christ's sake. Wait, Will you be comfortable seeing her going through yours unauthorized?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by begwong: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
If the guy can allow the girl to go thru his phone also then no wahala grin
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Efizzi: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2011
I really dont understand what is going on anymore.
So you tell me its okay for a guy and a girl to play with each others private parts but it is not okay to go through each others phone?
We should stop deceiving ourselves joor If we can look through and touch private parts then I see no reason why we cant look through each others phone.
The only reason why some ppl are scared to check their partners phone is that they must see something that would hurt them and it is simple.
Imagine having unprotected sex with a girl and you dont want to check her phone based on trust my foot. You would only die of disease later.
Now days Everybody lies including you reading this.
No offence please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
some topic should be deleted if found to have been treated more than 3x. wetin sef!!!!
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by born2boink(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
I remembered when I check my girlfriend phone, One of the message I found was"meet in Pab hotel" even I was labelled WALE 2 and with ton of messages from different people text I LOVE U to her, Every girl have right to my phone and I cannot date someone I can't see her phone, SHIKENAH
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by sylve11: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
tim_jones:

Nope. I think it's inappropriate for a guy to go through her so called girlfriends phone. She needs her privacy for Christ's sake. Wait,  Will you be comfortable seeing her going through yours unauthorized?

relax mr. jones, it's normal 2 scroll thru her phone. Don't 4get dat d good gurl is d bad gurl who has not been caught. Vise versa.  cool many factors leads 2 dat anyway. cool
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by yme1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
With her permission then yeap
but wthout her permission, whatever you get you damn well be man enough to take it and don't go all gaga on her cool
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by dabrake(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
Efizzi:

I really dont understand what is going on anymore.
So you tell me its okay for a guy and a girl to play with each others private parts but it is not okay to go through each others phone?
We should stop deceiving ourselves joor If we can look through and touch private parts then I see no reason why we cant look through each others phone.
The only reason why some ppl are scared to check their partners phone is that they must see something that would hurt them and it is simple.
Imagine having unprotected sex with a girl and you dont want to check her phone based on trust my foot. You would only die of disease later.
Now days Everybody lies including you reading this.
No offence please
@bolded, it is spelt oofeinse and not offence. Take note. @topic, any girl wey dey hide 'evil' for phone still be amateur. I dey free my babe my phone cuz she no fit see any 'skeleton'(i no dey cheat on am oh). Instead, na only ha msgs wey she send mi & d ones wey i send am + ha pics she go see)
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by sammirano: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
It is okay to do that, if not Lagos girls.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Great9ja: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
When there is trust, I believe No wahala, It will let u know who she is
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
I go through my own personal phone when am bored, how much more my babes phone, Omo 4get the dayz where people trust babes die!!! You would just die young if you trust any babe. The person i tot was the best proved to me that i should never trust a babe. Love is based on trust my Asse,

[size=5pt]Trust in love, you love to die grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ijogz K:

I go through my own personal phone when am bored, how much more my babes phone, Omo 4get the dayz where people trust babes die!!! You would just die young if you trust any babe. The person i tot was the best proved to me that i should never trust a babe. Love is based on trust my Asse,

[size=5pt]Trust in love, you love to die grin[/size]
your comments eh,na wa,only God know wetin that babe do you.
Wish you quick recovery sha.
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
And when a woman does it, she's not insecure?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
So!! What about my caes were she knows the password to my phone and checks my msgs whenever she pleases, but wouldnt even let me go through her pictures let alone knw her password?
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
@ Post: who defines what is normal or abnormal in a relationship really? smh
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Baawaa(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
At-least once in a while
Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by Bolarge1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
To me it's fun, why should you hide your phone from each other unless you have a skeleton in your cupboard.

The trust and transparency we are talking about are the abilities to be free for each other.

Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by itoldu: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
so now, you all realise that the more improved the technology, the more the problem. like when it was NITEL landlines, tell me you could have this present discussion. Left to me, i won't even be bothered about the checking of her phone not because i suspect her, but because there is something i aint doing right and she is looking for it elsewhere once there is a suspicion. You cannot be totally perfect as a guy but you can at least be who you are. be sure she aint the only girl in the world.
so you check her phone and confront her telling her what exactly?
you: i saw these messages from a guy named "Daniel"
she: he was my secondary school friend (or something to suit your hearing)
and then she makes a statement about you not trusting her with a sad face or tears running down her eyes. at this point in time, there are two things involved: it's either you give her a "love-vendor talk to his bitch" or " you apologise for not trusting". Either ways, your relationship has hit the rocks.
Best thing to do; don't bore her when you are together. Give her a reason to know you are together (not material things, and not by forcing it into her head cos either ways, you are still doomed).it would take your time so before spreading out your net, ask yourself "is she worth it?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.