Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included (2234 Views)

Unconfirmed: Soldiers On Rampage In Ogoni After Militants Killed Some Soldiers / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Christian Youths on rampage in Jos destroying houses & properties at Farin Gada area along Zaria road. Farin Gada area is a Christian dominated area with large Hausa investment. right now more than hundreds of houses & filling Stations & Trailers belonging to Hausa are on fire. The crisis is only restricted within the area and was as a result of a minor problem that started yesterday. many are confirm dead mostly travelers heading to Zaria & Kaduna.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
One of the filling station

Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2011
see

Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
more

Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
the CP addressing the Christaain youth

Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by edoyad(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
@op, i only wish you had fallen into their hands, it would have made a nice thread on NL.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ edoyard

I was coming from Zaria only to be caught in the inferno at Mr. Ali town, I was able to get home after I alongside others hop into the CP convoy that was how I was able to get a clear view
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by tpia6: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
/
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by jason123: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
Nigerians would still vote for GJ. Shame!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by edoyad(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
What does gej have to do with this ? People went for Xmas eve service and were attacked, that's what we should look at. Many of the J boys i'm with (here in lagos) confidently say their people will end it this time around. I'm sure you don't need an interpreter to tell you what they mean by "end it".
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
edoyad:

What does gej have to do with this ? People went for Xmas eve service and were attacked, that's what we should look at. Many of the J boys i'm with (here in lagos) confidently say their people will end it this time around. I'm sure you don't need an interpreter to tell you what they mean by "end it".

jos crisis is not programmed from lagos
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by edoyad(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
So every body from plateau now lives in lag shay ?
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
imagine a people who never had anything are going about burning the little that would have made them useful ,abeg let the secession begin
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by 13volts(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
These berom people are ready sank into depression and repossessed by the inconsistency demon see people decades of sweat go up in flames

Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by EzeUche2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
This is welcomed news. Christians fight back. It is time for a Holy Crusade against people. Push them into the Sahara!
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by aljharem(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

This is welcomed news. Christians fight back. It is time for a Holy Crusade against people. Push them into the Sahara!

you are mad,, angry angry

push who to sahara angry
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by EzeUche2(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

you are mad,, angry angry

push who to sahara angry

Who do you think I am talking about? I am talking about the same people have slaughtered my people countless times. The same people who have kept this nation backwards. The same people who made a mockery of our system by pushing for Sharia law. The same people who had our nation deemed a terrorist nation. And the same people who unleashed Boko Haram!  angry angry angry
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by Finecat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
That God-forsaken religion called Islam, there is no place on earth where you found these Muslims that is peaceful. Name one. Why do you have to kill cause of a religion? And keep all the abuses to yourself, i'm just stating what i observed. Very violent bunch of fanatics, even the Phucking Prophet Mohammed that they follow was very abusive and violent. Bunch of i diots! I pray that the Unijos students show them pepper.

This is a good news, if the Christian youths fights back. I hope they teach those bastards a lesson.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

That God-forsaken religion called Islam, there is no place on earth where you found these Muslims that is peaceful. Name one. Why do you have to kill cause of a religion? And keep all the abuses to yourself, i'm just stating what i observed. Very violent bunch of fanatics, even the Phucking Prophet Mohammed that they follow was very abusive and violent. Bunch of i diots! I pray that the Unijos students show them pepper.

This is a good news, if the Christian youths fights back. I hope they teach those bastards a lesson.

oboy if the thing worry you Jos is not far
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by wilywily9: 7:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
I'm happppppyyyyyy, very very happy.
I will pop my Champagne.
Up Berom People, hip hip hip huurrrraaayyyyyy, Hip Hip Hip huurrrrraaaaayyyyy.
Why i like Great Berom people is that their methods of attack are professional, they are cautious, their attacks are directed only at the Hausa/Fulani. they are very very professional.
As of now i don't know if Hausa/Fulanis will have the guts to retaliate, they have some good fighters that can hit Berom people with full force, but lets hope and see if Hausa/Fulani will do something
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by Obiagu1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
Happy because people are dying, like WTF is wrong with you!
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by aljharem(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
wily:wily:

I'm happppppyyyyyy, very very happy.
I will pop my Champagne.
Up Berom People, hip hip hip huurrrraaayyyyyy, Hip Hip Hip huurrrrraaaaayyyyy.
Why i like Great Berom people is that their methods of attack are professional, they are cautious, their attacks are directed only at the Hausa/Fulani. they are very very professional.
As of now i don't know if Hausa/Fulanis will have the guts to retaliate, they have some good fighters that can hit Berom people with full force, but lets hope and see if Hausa/Fulani will do something

you must be mad

and yet it is people like you that will say muslims are violent undecided
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
I still believe that the best and only solution is to withdraw all armed forces and allow Hausa and Berom fight till one side is defeated and cleansed.

This is also the best solution for middle East.To allow Israelites and Arabs fight until one side surrenders or is wiped out.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by seanet03: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2011
I am a Practising Muslim, but this hausa muslims are a terrible set of animals. Here in the south west both muslims and christians interact with ease and we also marry one another. I will be very happy if this christian youths/BIROM youths wiped out the whole hausa people in Jos. I will celebrate it with a pop of champagne
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by aljharem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
seanet03:

I am a Practising Muslim, but this hausa muslims are a terrible set of animals. Here in the south west both muslims and christians interact with ease and we also marry one another. I will be very happy if this christian youths/BIROM youths wiped out the whole hausa people in Jos. I will celebrate it with a pop of champagne
and yet you are a muslim undecided

what kind of muslim are you, is it the yoruba type of muslim or the correct type of muslim angry angry angry
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by asha80(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
edoyad:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by Akanbiedu(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
seanet03:

I am very disappointed!. When it gets to the real deal, do you think your being Yoruba muslim will count.

Whenever they abuse Islam, do they put yoruba muslims as exception. better wise up.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by jason123: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

I am very disappointed!. When it gets to the real deal, do you think your being Yoruba muslim will count.

Whenever they abuse Islam, do they put yoruba muslims as exception. better wise up.

Wise words. That is what I saw that was why I was against the generalisation of Islam as the "evil" one!!! undecided Sometimes, people need to step back and watch what is going on. The demonisation of islam is uncalled for.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by ASL33: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
seanet03:

According to one stupidd retard boy who don't know his origin that goes by name jason123 you(seanet03) is not a yoruba/muslim by your post.
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by aletheia(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
@13volts:
Which "Christian Youths"? When you Hausa people want to cause trouble: you try to give it a religious coloration, yet it is the same Hausa people that kill Yoruba, Igala, and Igbirra Muslims living among them. Even your usual propaganda mouthpiece Daily Trust correctly identified those that were so quick to kill their fellow man this time around:

Jos: 2 students feared killed in fresh violence

Two students of the University of Jos have been reportedly killed in a clash with some Hausa youths who were on their way to bury one of theirs who had died yesterday. The procession was said to be going to the cemetery near the permanent site of the university in a bus when a verbal exchange between them and some students occurred.

The exchange was said to have become hot which made the procession to alight from the bus and in the heat of the quarrel some of the Hausa youths were said to have brought out a dagger and stabbed two of the students.

The students were said to have retreated to their campus and mobilised their mates who came out in hundreds and made to overrun the Hausa settlements near the permanent site by which time the special task force STF men had arrived the scene. In an attempt to stop the face-off by scaring the rampaging students shot from one of the STF members hits two other students who were immediately rushed to the hospital.

A student union leader, Victor Daze however said one of the students caught by the soldiers bullet died at the hospital. He said the student union leaders are meeting over the matter to discuss the next line of action.

The STF commander, Brigadier General Hassan Umaru who confirmed the incident said the soldiers had to release fire when the students refused to back down on their action but said to the best of his knowledge no student died as a result.

The commander said his men have been put on alert all over Jos to ensure that there is no further breakdown of law and order. There was tension throughout the evening as the news spread and people kept vigil in their various neighbourhood to prevent a surprise attack.

Meanwhile, some parts of sugarcane market has been reportedly set on fire by students following protest staged by them. An eyewitness who spoke with our correspondent on phone said most of the shops which belong to sugarcane traders were attacked and set ablaze as the protest continued. He added that travellers who were also coming from Kaduna and Kano were attacked by the rampaging students.

http://weekly.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5223:jos-2-students-feared-killed-in-fresh-violence&catid=41:news&Itemid=30

The proverb says: the child that says his mother will not sleep will also not sleep. The Hausa in Jos cannot expect to have peace, if they do not expel the miscreants living in their midst that are always attacking other non-Hausa people. A man who has invested and lived all his live in a place will not want to see that place destroyed. . .which proves that ones causing trouble in Jos have nothing in Jos.

Jos returnee arrested for armed robbery in Kano

The Kano State Police Command has arrested a returnee from the crisis-prone city of Jos, Plateau State, Alhaji Mudashiru Ibrahim in connection with a case of armed robbery.
The suspect was arrested at about 11.30pm, on Tuesday night while he was allegedly robbing a major provision shop located in the neighborhood in Sauna, Dakata, on the outskirts of the state capital.
. . .
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Magaji Majia (ASP), confirmed the failed robbery attempt. He explained that the suspect had recently returned from Jos to Kano, adding that his parents were residents in the same neighbourhood.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/jan/21/national-21-01-2011-016.htm
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by jason123: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
ASL33:

According to one stupidd not-so-smart person boy who don't know his origin that goes by name jason123 you(seanet03) is not a yoruba/muslim by your post.

Abeg, shut up! I know a yoruba man when I see one. No one can masquerade themselves and tell me they are this or that. Its easy to know who everyone is. Seanet02 is a yoruba man but that other guy was not!!!
Re: Christain Youths On Rampage In Jos Thick Smoke Over Jos Pix Included by ASL33: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

and yet you are a muslim undecided

what kind of muslim are you, is it the yoruba type of muslim or the correct type of muslim angry angry angry
Akanbi_edu and jason123 alj harem is calling you people fake muslim. tongue tongue tongue

Alj harem what do u mean by your post above?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who To Colect Income Tax From People Living In Ogun State And Work In Lagos / Nigeria: Fed Govt Forecloses Review Of Onshore-offshore Dichotomy / When Yoruba Are Deported From their residence in Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.